Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet.  (Read 13498 times)
viktors7

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:41:11 PM

In my spot, not many folks know what it is, bitcoin.I consider it is a extremely excellent situation, due to the fact i am a fortunate person who knows about bitcoin faster.And when every person is aware of about bitcoin, of system i'm already wealthy with increased bitcoin prices.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:54:20 PM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
This is correct, this is why many people here are investing on bitcoin and not selling no matter what, I think bitcoin could easily go up to ten times in the next decade, and if that prediction comes true I am going to make sure to hold as much bitcoin as possible in order to get rich.
pavelv3

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:28:22 AM

Is a simple fact that massive proportion of the entire world inhabitants scarcely know or have heard about btc chat much more of other promising crytos. Think about where the consciousness turn out to be acknowledged
evgeniyosda

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:08:13 AM

In my spot the same factor happens, the people here the vast majority will not know the bitcoin, even there is not a retailer or area that gained bitcoin as a implies of payment. Right now bitcoin is not much known specifically in distant locations or villages that have not internet link, I believe it is my duty to introduce bitcoin to them and invite them to be a part of bitcoin. simply because I imagine if one particular day in my location, I will find a place that offers payment with bitcoin.
cashcrypto

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:40:40 AM

Yes its still pretty early but i'm pretty sure a lot of people have heard about it by now.
The problem is that people think its very risky, and tend to stay away from the bitcoin space because of it.
They hear it on the news but they dont really got out of their way to put money into it
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:25:29 AM

Yes for in my country also still no stores that accept payment through bitcoin. Because for my country, just few people know about the benefits of bitcoin, especially in the field of investment. But this is only a matter of time, I am very sure the next few years almost all stores will definitely receive payment via bitcoin.
evgeniyosda

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:56:52 PM

I have advised the bitcoin tale to some people presently, but none of them is really interested.I guess to several people that is just some variety of smalltalk, they neglect it immediatelly once more.Following a couple of times I can notify them the entire tale once more and it appears to be entirely new to them...Perhaps I am just a lousy narrator...But I feel it is the same when people hear about it in information and media.The term bitcoin is trapped in their heads just for a handful of times, and then overwritten by one thing else.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:15:55 PM

Yes, most of people dont even know what bitcoin is. It is because, some people didn't show any interest in bitcoin even though they know it, but i know someday all of them will accept it. And if possible ,it will maybe become our future currency.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Pressessidow

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:46:08 PM

Regrettably, numerous folks did not even hear about bitcoin and miss the possibility to make excellent money. We want to try out to chat as significantly as achievable about this great way of earning income.
CoinEmperor

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:47:31 PM

Everyone I know knows about Bitcoin. There's no one I have ever spoken to that has never heard of it.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:16:40 PM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

Wait till when? this is the question you should ask yourself. If we don't use bitcoin ourselves then who will? We must bitcoins first and show the world that we are using it - then the rest of the world will follow. Bitcoin is getting popular everyday because it has more features and advantages than fiat. Bitcoin gives freedom to the people because it puts people in control of their money while traditional banks tend to control everything.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:31:56 PM

I think that it's more of an advantage for us.We all know that there is money when you deal with bitcoin such as signature campaign and offering services. In my opinion, the more people that will join our community, the demand for people who will do postings will decrease, hence, the pay will be lower than it used to. We must be ready for that by doing our best now while the our population is still small.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 1988
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:43:31 PM

Yes I agree completely, bitcoin still hasn't reached it's peak popularity yet. Give it time, say 1-2 years and probably people would be nuts about buying/owning bitcoins and we, on the other hand, would gain high profit with it as one of the early adopters

plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:05:47 AM

sure there are nonetheless several individuals who do not know about this bitcoin. Most folks if requested what it is bitcoin definitely can not response simply because it does not know that never ever know the phrase specifically in creating nations around the world.

well if others do not know it yet, it is very easy to let them know about bitcoin. it is also a very bug advantage for everyone to know more about bitcoin so that it would dominate present economy. we just have to tell them success stories of many about bitcoin. explain to them why we consider bitcoin as a blessing to our daily lives. teach them how to use and embrace the rules and most importantly tell them the purpose of bitcoin. in that way, they will be able to join sooner.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2212
Merit: 786

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:23:43 AM

sure there are nonetheless several individuals who do not know about this bitcoin. Most folks if requested what it is bitcoin definitely can not response simply because it does not know that never ever know the phrase specifically in creating nations around the world.

well if others do not know it yet, it is very easy to let them know about bitcoin. it is also a very bug advantage for everyone to know more about bitcoin so that it would dominate present economy. we just have to tell them success stories of many about bitcoin. explain to them why we consider bitcoin as a blessing to our daily lives. teach them how to use and embrace the rules and most importantly tell them the purpose of bitcoin. in that way, they will be able to join sooner.

Though bitcoin may be successful currently with its price increasing since 2012, what hinders its maximum potential is its reputation among the general public. If less retailers and individual know the existence of bitcoin, then we are hindering its success and potential regarding the opportunities it may provide. Many people are speculating that by the end of the year, prices would reach up to $5000-$6000. Personally, the chances are slim because the real measure of success cannot be seen on the profits that we yielded, but rather its widespread about the knowledge of bitcoin to the general public.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:25:32 AM

I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

Totally agree with this, just imagine if bitcoin spread out through out the world. People would panic and would want to learn how to earn BTC, the competition on earning bitcoin would be too high. The tendency is, earning through bitcoin would be lesser.
Yes i agree. Theres a little number of people knows about bitcoin yet. But as of now bitcoin knowledge is spreading. And thats not good for the bounty hunters like me becauss it possibly causes lower of earning.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:11:27 AM

i think most store are not yet accepting bitcoin as payment because bitcoin is not yet popular and still needs some improvements in order to be used it functionally. although there are some countries including my country that there were some restaurants and malls here are now recognized bitcoin as a form of money and most citizens here are now aware that bitcoin is exist.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:41:34 AM

In my local area, there is no store or shop that accept bitcoin. some of them know about bitcoin but don't accept payment through bitcoin because they prefer to use cash money

I do not think they like cash so they use it, for a more precise reason, they do not want to use bitcoin which they do not really understand to carry out the transaction. In other words, bitcoin is not yet fully available.
What do you mean by not yet fully available? Bitcoin is available in almost all the countries and they just need to buy it from an exchange or a local wallet that offers buying and selling bitcoin and that is how it is so easy to use bitcoin and make it fully available to the people who want to use it.
I 100% agree with you that most of the people even never heard the name of bit coin but as this is the introduction stage of bit coin most of people are now educating about bit coin but the problem with bit coin is the use of internet.

As the aged people have low idea of internet and the world money is mostly with these aged people in their businesses or banks accounts so that’s why they don’t have any interest to learn internet and invest in bit coin
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:47:16 AM

It is true nowadays, there are still many of the people in the whole world don't know yet what bitcoin really is, it maybe some they heard of it but they ignored. But there are country bitcoin was being legalized like Japan, Korea, and others. But like what I said, majority don't know yet bitcoin.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:04:46 AM

For me yes most of people don’t even know bitcoin yet, but I’m some people heard it and not willing to try it. Bitcoin are becoming famous but other people don’t want to try bitcoin and not even believing what can bitcoin can make, change or done. But I’m sure that bitcoin will be well known in the future that most of the people are willing to using it.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: