Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 09:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how i can receive litecoin/dash and exchange to bitcoin ?  (Read 311 times)
someoldcoins (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:28:59 PM

without a minimum withdraw limit ?

been searching for hours , hope i get help .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
someoldcoins (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:39:03 PM

there must be one
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:02:51 AM

You can buy through exchange. Try Poloniex or Bittrex. User friendly and good for newbies. I just don't know what kind of deposit they are accepting. But definitely you a bank account to buy some litecoin and Dash. Anyway, why making it complicated. You can buy bitcoin directly since you only want is to convert Litecoin and Dash to bitcoin? It will be much easier to buy because you have a lot of choices to buy. Localbitcoins for example. You can buy peer to peer amd many more payment options.
someoldcoins (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:23:21 PM

You can buy through exchange. Try Poloniex or Bittrex. User friendly and good for newbies. I just don't know what kind of deposit they are accepting. But definitely you a bank account to buy some litecoin and Dash. Anyway, why making it complicated. You can buy bitcoin directly since you only want is to convert Litecoin and Dash to bitcoin? It will be much easier to buy because you have a lot of choices to buy. Localbitcoins for example. You can buy peer to peer amd many more payment options.

hi , thanks for commenting

i had low amount of e-currency that i want to convert to crypto to complement the funds i have in bitcoin wallet .
since converting to bitcoin was not possible . i needed to receive dash or litcoin then use other multi exchange to convert balance to bitcoin

there are many times that i'm in situation like this , i'm not sure if there are desktop wallet that can do this  and allow withdraw into low bitcoin volume.

yesterday i spent very low mining fees so its not the problem always  .... i believe any amount is possible to be transferred . only brokers want to put limits to make profits .

sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:40:50 PM

i had low amount of e-currency that i want to convert to crypto to complement the funds i have in bitcoin wallet .
since converting to bitcoin was not possible . i needed to receive dash or litcoin then use other multi exchange to convert balance to bitcoin

there are many times that i'm in situation like this , i'm not sure if there are desktop wallet that can do this  and allow withdraw into low bitcoin volume.

yesterday i spent very low mining fees so its not the problem always  .... i believe any amount is possible to be transferred . only brokers want to put limits to make profits .

Don't use multi wallet conversion systems, or shifting. Try to use trusted exchangers, this way you avoid high fees and protect your funds. The fees on exchanger web sites are generally very low with respect to your total capital.

Bittrex, Poloniex, Gemini, Bitfinex, these are good platforms.
someoldcoins (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:16:39 PM

Don't use multi wallet conversion systems, or shifting. Try to use trusted exchangers, this way you avoid high fees and protect your funds. The fees on exchanger web sites are generally very low with respect to your total capital.

Bittrex, Poloniex, Gemini, Bitfinex, these are good platforms.

thanks, most of them don't accept my location
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:41:44 PM

Make sure whatever you use isn't an out dated wallet. Try Polo, Bittrex, Etc.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: