Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you consider yourself as experienced traders?  (Read 2253 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:20:38 AM

OP just looking for cool people not smart people right Grin I'm not cool or very clever,Crypto trade or market hard to predict Sailing fast.But with up to date information about crypto, You will know where he going to sail.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokerplayerpro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:22:43 AM

I have a great deal of experience so I look forward to working together if you agree with the baptism in everything you do
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:51:19 AM

in case you do. I'm building in the last few months a tool that will help cryptocurrency traders in this crazy big market:).
the tool will collect data from all around the web and summarize it in a beautifully simple way in real time.

I'm looking for people that will test my google chrome extension widget and give me feedback. In the next few days, i will release the first version and I'm looking for cool people that want to take apart of something that will help them as traders but also for the cryptocurrency community!

If you're interested let me know here, or pm me:)

Now I understand your point because the title really looks misleading and this should be under the section trading discussion of the forum. Although, what you are offering has been offered before but with you coming on board as a newbie, I am sure some level of scepticism will be attached due to the insecurity around the crypto-space. I would suggest you try build trust first because for me, I am not adding any extension I don't trust.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:36:59 PM

Honestly, I am not a well-experienced trader. I'm a new trader. I didn't know how to trade before because there are many sites to trade out there. My first experienced trade was this month of August when I began to join in bounty campaign. All trading site was confusing and it needs to explore further to familiarize the transaction process. So far, I've learned how to trade on some trading sites.
jonathan6655321 (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

in case you do. I'm building in the last few months a tool that will help cryptocurrency traders in this crazy big market:).
the tool will collect data from all around the web and summarize it in a beautifully simple way in real time.

I'm looking for people that will test my google chrome extension widget and give me feedback. In the next few days, i will release the first version and I'm looking for cool people that want to take apart of something that will help them as traders but also for the cryptocurrency community!

What do you mean that you are looking for cool people that want to take part of something that will help them as traders? I am not yet experienced traders, but I do trade basically, but not as good as what the others did while in the exchange platform.

If you trade cryptocurrencies you can try our beta version. I'm going to release the early versions for 250 users only. One of the requirements for trying our product and joining our project is that you will need to give daily feedbacks. We will use the feedbacks to understand the needs of the users and make a great tool for all of our community.

if you do, just PM your email, or fill our survey (put your email and name there) and I will contact you via email : https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/uy2aOtky

Looking forward to hear from you;)

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
jonathan6655321 (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:12:18 PM

Now I understand your point because the title really looks misleading and this should be under the section trading discussion of the forum. Although, what you are offering has been offered before but with you coming on board as a newbie, I am sure some level of scepticism will be attached due to the insecurity around the crypto-space. I would suggest you try build trust first because for me, I am not adding any extension I don't trust.

I completely understand you man, trust is something that you can only earn, you can't ask for it or buy it. It will be cool to talk with you on personal chat (telegram, email, whatsupp etc...) and discuss my project.
if you're up for it let me know in PM and I will send you my details

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:15:43 PM

Yes I have done quite a bit of trading and consider myself experienced, but definitely not an expert by any stretch of the imagination. Tongue

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:57:25 PM

Don't mix experienced and good traders. I consider myself an experienced trader, because I've been doing it for a while and i have seen a lot, but i'm not a good trader.
This means that although I have the experience and knowledge, I still fail at times and I don't earn a lot from it. I'm also to scared to play big and use all my money for trading, mainly because I don't trust exchanges enough to be keeping all my coins there.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:24:44 PM

Is this opensource so someone who are knowledgeable in coding can review your code and see if you are not snooping on our private information  and installing some spyware? It is hard to trust something that it's main purpose is to collect data. Maybe you can find someone trusted to vouch for you that your code is clean.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:03:24 PM

I can say that I am by no means an experienced trader. I've made some amount of money in trading cryptocurrencies but I've also lost big chunk of money out of it too. It can be, most of the times, like a gamble to me. I'm definitely interested in what you proposed here but I think, people would want more information about your project. Would you be able to provide more infos about it here?
Experience comes with mistakes and falls. All humans have different reactions to ups and downs of life. Some may learn while others get depressed. There is no need to be disappointed in you. With time, we grow. One day you will be also a good trader if you stay patient and try to learn where you were wrong.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:15:34 PM

I can say that I am by no means an experienced trader. I've made some amount of money in trading cryptocurrencies but I've also lost big chunk of money out of it too. It can be, most of the times, like a gamble to me. I'm definitely interested in what you proposed here but I think, people would want more information about your project. Would you be able to provide more infos about it here?
Experience comes with mistakes and falls. All humans have different reactions to ups and downs of life. Some may learn while others get depressed. There is no need to be disappointed in you. With time, we grow. One day you will be also a good trader if you stay patient and try to learn where you were wrong.

I don't consider myself an experienced trader because I keep making mistakes and correcting myself along the way and the lessons are being learned. The experience will keep evolving and so I haven't come to the end of experience to declare myself an experienced trader.
Oikia

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:29:22 PM

I do not consider myself as an experienced trader. I have been trading heavily for quite some time now, but humility and being emotionless is key to trading, so never you will see me telling I am an experienced trader Smiley.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:01:50 PM

I have a great deal of experience so I look forward to working together if you agree with the baptism in everything you do
I still remember how poor I was when I started working. I worked hard and made enough money to deal in bitcoin. It was almost 3 years back when I joined the race of earning bitcoin. at that time I was living on rent and now here I am with my own house and my own car. I always worked alone and I would love to work alone and I think 3 years enough to gain experience for anything so yeah I do consider myself as experienced trader.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:21:01 PM

I am personally not an experienced trader, but right now I am learning to be a trader who can take the right steps in making decisions, and I want to learn to manage my emotions when I trade, because I think in trading prices tend to be in uncertainty Because it requires an extra decision in taking the right steps, right now I try to see or learn all the movements that occur in the stock platform or in the market, so I can minimize losses when trading
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:54:09 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 01:50:41 PM by stolendata

Yes I have done quite a bit of trading and consider myself experienced, but definitely not an expert by any stretch of the imagination. Tongue
although i am good in trading but still not as an expert person. still because  consider myself as student, therefore i do not consider myself as an expert. i want to spend more time in trading and hope that then i will become an expert trader. but for becoming an expert in trading i have to work hard and only then it may be possible show an effective result in trading altcoin.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:16:24 AM

I think I'm not an experienced trader. I am trying to be so. I participated in bitcoin but I am not a good earner compared to many people. The campaigns I join are getting lower and lower. Who is a good trader can help me be more successful.
smileee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:36:03 AM

I have not thought of myself as an experienced trader. I came to bitcoin just to easily deal when working and when traveling. The source of profit that bitcoin brings me is not big enough to call me a trader. But I firmly believe that bitcoin will turn many people into rich and experienced merchants. Cheesy

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
paragon07

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:44:29 AM

im not totally experience on trading, and i dont know how to use trading, can someone can help me to know how to use it.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:12:52 AM

For me, as long as you've already experience trading, you can consider your self an experienced trader whether that experience is good or bad. But if you are good in trading and has lits of experiences, you can call yourself a professional trader.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:16:13 AM

No. I don't consider myself as experienced trader i am still learning to be a trader on making right decisions. On crytocurrency trading, trading here is buy low and wait for opportunity to sell high and what makes it hard for me, is the decision making sometimes my decsion making fails ending instead of profit is loss.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: