Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you consider yourself as experienced traders?  (Read 2253 times)
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:06:10 PM

I think I can call myself an experienced trader based on the fact that by now I know what it takes to make succesful trades and avoid losses. I also have around 6 months of experience in 'the field' so I'm not a rookie anymore. However I keep learning every day but overall I've grown quite a bit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
feiss

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:00:30 PM

Yes i consider myself as an experienced trader because i'd trade before and also experience trading by myself. At first i was confused and don't know what to do in trading but when i finally learned it , it just as easy as counting one two three up to ten. I'm not saying that i'm a great trader , i just know how to trade and wait for the right time before its too late.

Alfredjohn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:57:10 AM

for me I consider myself as a newbie because not to much experience in trading system.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:43:00 AM

for me I consider myself as a newbie because not to much experience in trading system.

I consider myself as experienced trader but my knowledge is not enough to be called as professional trader because my experience is not enough to gain some knowledge from it. I am stilm learning from my mistakes.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:57:09 AM

Yes I can consider myself as a experience traders but it doesn't mean I am expert in trading daily new experience and daily you use to get new things to learn. Due to the experience we can stop losses easily and under stand the market sentiments and predict and react accordingly.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:59:20 AM

I think I can call myself an experienced trader based on the fact that by now I know what it takes to make succesful trades and avoid losses. I also have around 6 months of experience in 'the field' so I'm not a rookie anymore. However I keep learning every day but overall I've grown quite a bit.
Maybe I can classified myself as an experienced trader which I gain through all my trading That I've made all through my journey. But as of now I'm admitted that I'm still acquiring ideas and knowledge as day passes by and still learning in every trade I made. And I'm still continue to read more and more regarding trading bitcoin.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:03:31 AM

If you are talking to an experience, well yes i have done so many trades before but still i'm not yet familiar with the flow of crypto currency or is it normal to lose sometimes in trade. All in all i already have made some profit over my losses so i can call myself a lucky trader.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: