Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:38:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE 🔥] Grace: Donations Platform with Economic Incentive Mechanism  (Read 3463 times)
GraceOrg (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:58:20 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 02:55:34 AM by GraceOrg

Grace is a secure fundraising platform built on the Ethereum blockchain, with a unique reward mechanism to organically incentivize charity campaign advocates.

The current state of charity fundraising is broken. Regardless of scale, most charities suffer from numerous problems such as fraud, corruption, difficulties in talent retention, and tacit social stigma in resource allocation. The purpose of Grace is to provide a decentralized solution to some of the most pressing inefficiencies.

Infographic: Grace vs Traditional Fundraising

Grace Manifesto - Revolutionizing Charity Fundraising

Maximize exposure through economically incentivized efforts.

Maximize value output from every unit of charity contribution.

How Grace Works

Core Concepts

Mitigation of Fraud and Corruption
All donations on Grace are securely recorded on the blockchain, which are immutable and open to everyone to audit. This reduces the risks of fraud and corruption, and ensures that the much-needed donations go directly to the right hands.

Advocate Incentive Mechanism
With its Advocate Incentive Mechanism, Grace leverages the power of passionate individuals and economic incentives to deliver the greatest possible social impact. The interest of the  Advocates is aligned with the interest of social good.
Utilizing social marketing this way, the promotional efforts of charities can scale limitlessly, without incurring marketing costs up front.

Freeing Up Resources for Charities, Improving Operating Efficiency
Grace allows organizations to delegate promotional work to incentivized Advocates. This frees up time and funds otherwise allocated to recruiting and training marketing talents, so that the charities can focus their limited resources on other important areas.

Financially Sustainable Efforts for Contributors
Around the world, we have observed a steady decline in volunteering rate as well as the number of hours of volunteer work done. For many people who are passionate about contributing, time is often a limiting constraint and there is only so much sacrifice one can make before having to succumb to the unforgiving reality of daily affairs and commitments.

Grace tackles this long-standing problem by establishing a stream of income for Advocates to continue their charitable work in a financially sustainable way. In some cases, Advocates may earn enough from Grace rewards to justify doing good full-time. A truly profound outcome.

For more information about GRCE token usage, as well as Grace roadmap, take a look at our whitepaper.

Token Sale Details
A total of 120,000,000 GRCE tokens will be issued. The supply is permanently fixed, making it intrinsically deflationary. 20% of all GRCE tokens issued is withheld and 80% is sold in the token sale.

GRCE tokens are sold at an exchange rate of 1 ETH : 3000 GRCE.

GRCE Pre-Sale
During the pre-sale, purchases are rewarded with 20% extra tokens until the pre-sale period closes or the pre-sale reaches its cap of 20 million tokens.

Starts: August 28, 2017 00:00am GMT
Ends: September 3, 2017 11:59pm GMT

GRCE Sale
Starts: November 1, 2017 00:00am GMT
Ends: December 15, 2017 11:59pm GMT

Blog Posts & Content
Reasons why you should rethink how charity works
The Game Changer - Advocate Incentive Mechanism (AIM) to Power Charity Fundraising
Infographic: Grace vs Traditional Fundraising
Grace Token Empowers the Nonprofit Sector With Individual Incentives (The Merkle)

Bounty Campaigns
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087271.0

Other Languages: Chinese, Indonesian, Polish, Vietnamese, Filipino, Hindi, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Greek

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:59:09 AM

Grace is a secure fundraising platform built on the Ethereum blockchain, with a unique reward mechanism to organically incentivize charity campaign advocates.

The current state of charity fundraising is broken. Regardless of scale, most charities suffer from numerous problems such as fraud, corruption, difficulties in talent retention, and tacit social stigma in resource allocation. The purpose of Grace is to provide a decentralized solution to some of the most pressing inefficiencies.

Grace Manifesto - Revolutionizing Charity Fundraising

Maximize exposure through economically incentivized efforts.

Maximize value output from every unit of charity contribution.

How It Works

Mitigation of Fraud and Corruption
All donations on Grace are securely recorded on the blockchain, which are immutable and open to everyone to audit. This reduces the risks of fraud and corruption, and ensures that the much-needed donations go directly to the right hands.

Advocate Incentive Mechanism
With its Advocate Incentive Mechanism, Grace leverages the power of passionate individuals and economic incentives to deliver the greatest possible social impact. The interest of the  Advocates is aligned with the interest of social good.
Utilizing social marketing this way, the promotional efforts of charities can scale limitlessly, without incurring marketing costs up front.

Freeing Up Resources of Charities, Improved Operating Efficiency
Grace allows organizations to delegate promotional work to incentivized Advocates. This frees up time and funds otherwise allocated to recruiting and training marketing talents, so that the charities can focus their limited resources on other important areas.

Financially Sustainable Efforts for Contributors
Around the world, we have observed a steady decline in volunteering rate as well as the number of hours of volunteer work done. For many people who are passionate about contributing, time is often a limiting constraint and there is only so much sacrifice one can make before having to succumb to the unforgiving reality of daily affairs and commitments.

Grace tackles this long-standing problem by establishing a stream of income for Advocates to continue their charitable work in a financially sustainable way. In some cases, Advocates may earn enough from Grace rewards to justify doing good full-time. A truly profound outcome.

Token Sale Details
A total of 120,000,000 GRCE tokens will be issued. The supply is permanently fixed, making it intrinsically deflationary. 20% of all GRCE tokens issued is withheld and 80% is sold in the token sale.

GRCE tokens are sold at an exchange rate of 1 ETH : 3000 GRCE.

GRCE Pre-Sale
During the pre-sale, purchases are rewarded with 20% extra tokens until the pre-sale period closes or the pre-sale reaches its cap of 20 million tokens.

Starts: August 28, 2017 00:00am GMT
Ends: September 3, 2017 11:59pm GMT

GRCE Sale
Starts: September 4, 2017 00:00am GMT
Ends: October 16, 2017 11:59pm GMT

For more information about GRCE token usage, as well as Grace roadmap, take a look at our whitepaper.

GraceOrg (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:21:00 AM

Official Grace Token Sale Bounty Program:
https://medium.com/@GraceOrg/official-grace-token-sale-bounty-campaign-2fb55d7d0828

Corresponding thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087271.0
ethtraderdude

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:12:08 PM

took me a while to go through the whitepaper. it's a very interesting concept, best of luck!
GraceOrg (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:32:14 PM

took me a while to go through the whitepaper. it's a very interesting concept, best of luck!

Thank you! We also have a bounty program available if you're interested: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087271.0

More announcements coming soon. Stay tuned!
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:20:48 AM

Projects with perfect concepts and plans, have a professional team, I think this project has the potential to succeed, I'm waiting for updates, maybe bounty or signature campaign?
SCCFX

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:23:49 AM

is good if you open bounty, you create thread in bounty section
can maximum, participant and promotion
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:31:26 AM

I  interested in this coin. How to join the bounty and is any bounty option available for the coin.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:35:53 AM

Other projects with the concept of real estate, very promising, although many projects with the same concept, I hope this project has a good plan to survive and compete, I see this project has a good team, I will continue to wait for updates from this project, good luck
esprit577

Activity: 541

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:42:00 AM

Now actually causes the lack of regulation, resulting in a lot of public welfare funds disappearing, corruption is the first thing to solve, if combined with blockchain, this kind of phenomenon will be reduced or even disappeared, blockchain is unmodifiable is very suitable for these industries to charity.
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:46:54 AM

The project is worth the attention. i will keep watching
GraceOrg (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:25:36 AM

Thanks a lot for the support!

Projects with perfect concepts and plans, have a professional team, I think this project has the potential to succeed, I'm waiting for updates, maybe bounty or signature campaign?

I  interested in this coin. How to join the bounty and is any bounty option available for the coin.

the details for our bounty campaigns are available in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087271.0
please also feel free to join our slack channel: http://gracetoken.herokuapp.com

leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:31:40 AM

great I will join your social media campaign.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:36:15 AM

They can get more people to promote this coin though there isn’t any large reward for doing so. I think that most people that will promote this coin will only promote the coin to make money by dumping the coins that they’ve made during the promotion period.
There really isn’t anything within the Announcement that makes the reader want to think that this particular project needs an Ico to begin with. If they really had a project that can help the Ethereum network then they would just release the product immediately instead of waiting for the money to get to them first.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ethtraderdude

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:25:39 AM

They can get more people to promote this coin though there isn’t any large reward for doing so. I think that most people that will promote this coin will only promote the coin to make money by dumping the coins that they’ve made during the promotion period.
There really isn’t anything within the Announcement that makes the reader want to think that this particular project needs an Ico to begin with. If they really had a project that can help the Ethereum network then they would just release the product immediately instead of waiting for the money to get to them first.

Maybe I'm understanding your comment wrong, but isn't the purpose of ICOs a way to kickstart the network and get some early users onboard? If anything, for this project in particular, it seems launching an ico for an ethereum based token would be the perfect application. I read their whitepaper last night, and to my understanding they are trying to capitalize on a user created network effect to create a win-win-win scenario for the three main types of potential users. In this case wouldnt a token sale be the perfect way, strategically speaking, to kickstart a cycle of adoption and usage? (for some context: https://strategicthinker.wordpress.com/chicken-and-egg-problems/)

p.s. I might also be slightly biased because I work in the nonprofit industry myself and do plan on investing. I'm going through their whitepaper for a second time today and honestly im very impressed. Idea itself is simple, but quite elegant. I think they did a good job
coinsminer2017

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:41:47 AM

Reserve indonesian translation if you need,  Smiley
basket ball

Activity: 971
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:16:28 AM

If you are in Indonesia just go HERE to discuss about Grace. tanks Cheesy

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
bozton

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:21:40 AM

I join bounty in this project on social media, good project and good luck.
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:24:34 AM

The project is worth the attention. i will join social media bounty
spinachcoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:19:48 AM

Interesting project I am researching and will revert , i like that ICO are enabling these type of projects !
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: