Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] GRACE - Charity Donations Platform with Economic Incentive Mechanism  (Read 5580 times)
Aura689

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:33:23 AM

I think that this project is dead...no update in Twitter or facebook... No update for spreedshet... No informations from manager??

looks like it's dead this project sir. may not proceed in the project. it is true there is no update on facebook and twitter. we should forget this Grace.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:18:15 PM

I think that this project is dead...no update in Twitter or facebook... No update for spreedshet... No informations from manager??

looks like it's dead this project sir. may not proceed in the project. it is true there is no update on facebook and twitter. we should forget this Grace.
Yes i will looke for aouther bounty...good luck
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:24:31 PM

Seemed like such a great idea.  Im sad to see this one go.

marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:49:02 AM

For a month there are no more updates on the facebook page, they wrote at the beginning of September here on the thread of postponing of token sale on November 1st to comply with the new regulations but ever since silence absolutely
ruslan_kempel

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:08:08 AM

Nice project with a unique concept .. I follow-up until the last Smiley hopefully remain the best and the leading .... the spirit continues for all bounty hunters.. we should join this campaign and support them Wink
fvsegarra

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:33:36 PM

I'm participating in the Twitter bounty. Twitter: https://twitter.com/blockchainicos
ETH address: 0xBCaD24c7590f50e1441393A86a0aaa3953FDf8E2

Internxt
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:55:51 AM

I'm so sorry to see that there are no longer updates on the facebook page. I really liked this project and I joined the facebook bounty campaign but it seems to me that everything is here...
tubexc

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:33:29 AM

Can I Join the bounty twitter and facebook?
Investorhyde1

Activity: 126

Blockchain technology is the future!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:39:09 PM

Hmm, anyone in their slack and can confirm no activity?  The countdown is showing November 1st as the start date for the ICO
27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:42:27 AM

Hmm, anyone in their slack and can confirm no activity?  The countdown is showing November 1st as the start date for the ICO

Really! The countdown on the site is underway! But I think the project is dead, because you can not approach ICO without advertising! The last post on Facebook is dated August 27, and on Twitter on September 20!

Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:13:50 PM

Reasons why you should rethink how charity works

A closer examination of an ethos that has grown to despise mixing financial incentive with social good.

Before we start, it is necessary to clarify: There are bad actors in every society, every sector, every industry. The nonprofit sector is no exception.
The case we present here is not intended to justify any malicious or selfish actions carried out by these bad actors. In fact quite the contrary — we wish to propose a new initiative to change charity fundraising: to place the power in the people, to drive Effective Altruism.
Root of Current Problems: A Destructive Status Quo
Running a nonprofit is challenging. It is even more so when paired with insufficient resources and social expectations to keep overhead costs low.
There has been a long-standing stigma against risk-taking initiatives for nonprofits to drive innovation and greater profits — a polar opposite of what the for-profit sector has been accustomed to. This is partly due to a common confusion on the term “nonprofit” itself.
Nonprofit organizations require profit.
Profits are used to further the operations of an organization itself and ultimately to facilitate the provision of benefit to the public at large. A social stigma against healthy profit generation has been the root cause of several crippling effects that stunt growth.
If a nonprofit invests in a fundraising campaign and it fails, the reputation of the organization is tarnished. But in most cases, failure is an integral and necessary part of innovation.
For-profit businesses can sell investors on their promise for future profits in order to raise funds; such stream of capital would be unthinkable for charities, but the fundamental motives behind fundraising are the same — to further the organization’s mission. A double standard against nonprofits make expansion and growth far more difficult.
Social entrepreneur Dan Pallotta framed this problem brilliantly.

As long as nonprofits don’t embrace risk-taking and innovations, they continue to stagnate while their for-profit counterparts continue to attract talents and drive change.
It is time we seriously question the way nonprofits are run, and the way we view them.
Accessories to a Vicious Cycle: Limited Marketing Spending & Recruitment Budget
Incidentally, as a byproduct of the aforementioned ethos, Donors generally do not like the idea of their money being spent on advertising, or on anything other than directly helping a campaign’s beneficiaries.
This is a groundless double standard — one that causes inefficient allocation of resources and stems numerous problems.
For-profit companies can aggressively expand their market share and scale up sales, but nonprofits are limited to organic growth and ineffective means of marketing, resulting in minimal exposure to the charitable efforts.
Even if we put the marketing issues aside, it has also been proven over and over again this slow movement causes nonprofits to continually face difficulties in talent recruitment and retention.
Donors typically assume human capital in the nonprofit sector can thrive on goodwill and passion alone, but that is far from the truth.
In 2016–2017, only 25% of nonprofits indicate they were successfully attracting talented staff, and “recruiting and retaining the most capable staff in an increasingly competitive marketplace continues to be a significant concern and challenge”.
How can charities compete against businesses in the same talent pool, when they cannot operate at their full potential?
Grace: A New Frontier
At Grace, we dedicate our efforts into empowering and incentivizing individuals around the world, to engage and break the existing social stigma — in a pragmatic manner.
We defined a simplistic but crucial two-point manifesto to characterize a new generation of fundraising initiatives:

To realize a vision for change, we first need an instrument of change.
The Grace platform is the very first step in our mission to revolutionize charity fundraising — a decentralized solution to address the most pressing inefficiencies in the sector, while maintaining the highest level of transparency and security.
With the additional introduction of Advocate Incentive Mechanism, Grace empowers the community with ways to contribute beyond financial means, and allow nonprofits to benefit from exponentially improved exposures that would otherwise be unattainable.
The operation of the Grace platform and Grace network are designed to be largely community governed — a conscious effort to ensure the power stays in the people’s hands.

https://medium.com/@GraceOrg/reasons-why-you-should-rethink-how-charity-works-9000088d8abc
ramirkz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 133

https://uafree.org

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:37:26 AM

Bounty is dead I think(((

Support of Ukraine  https://uafree.org
Investorhyde1

Activity: 126

Blockchain technology is the future!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:04:03 PM

Bounty is dead I think(((

I think so too.  No activity on twitter, fb, or slack.
natasha_bulah

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:12:43 PM

It's very sad, I must say ... I still hoped for their success. and it seems that nothing will happen, there is absolutely no activity.
alinapavlovichcc

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:14:50 PM

It's very sad, I must say ... I still hoped for their success. and it seems that nothing will happen, there is absolutely no activity.
and hoped. well. we wish good luck to the team in future endeavors.
rogmaks768

Activity: 160

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:26:27 AM

I so tried when I advanced this company. But it has turned out that everything is vain. Still there is a small hope that the project will start over again working. But if to look at activity, then there are great doubts.  Undecided

ale_berra

Activity: 234
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:29:24 AM

I so tried when I advanced this company. But it has turned out that everything is vain. Still there is a small hope that the project will start over again working. But if to look at activity, then there are great doubts.  Undecided

At also I thought that this project will make great progress. But something went wrong. It is a pity that has in vain spent time, advancing this company on social networks.

cryptosweet

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:07:04 PM

I so tried when I advanced this company. But it has turned out that everything is vain. Still there is a small hope that the project will start over again working. But if to look at activity, then there are great doubts.  Undecided

At also I thought that this project will make great progress. But something went wrong. It is a pity that has in vain spent time, advancing this company on social networks.

this spent a lot of my time, and I also regret following this project on social media networking
dimakote

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:21:19 PM

it's very sad, but it's worth noting that there are companies that even with an unsuccessful holding of ICO still support those who participated in the bounty
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:23:32 PM

What happened whit this bounty?  I know it is abandoned but.... Good bye!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: