Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:33:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do u think about BNB? Worth to buy?  (Read 4343 times)
masyveonk

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:27:09 PM

I think that BNB is going to be in top three altcoins on the market, if Binance will continue to make such massive updates with their exchange and token. And it seems, like they are not going to stop, so I await a great price increase of BNB in the futuree.
And I think that the popularity around BNB is temporary and in the future BNB maximum will be in the top 10, because BNB will be very difficult to compete with BTC, ETH and XRP

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:44:48 PM

When deciding on investments, you need to carefully evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the investment instrument. Today, Binance has become the flagship of the industry. At the same time, the value of its internal BNB coin is growing. Today, Binance is a whole empire. I think it is worth investing in BNB, and when you decide whether to do it or not.
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:48:06 PM

BNB is one of  my best trading coin . I am trading and investing some for long term. It has been a little profitable for me .  The price keep growing ever since we started experiencing positive market changes. I thin BNB is fine for both long term investment and trading . Am sharing my experience with the coin  and stating my opinion. Its not an investment advice.
OlegK41

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:00:08 PM

Of course, BNB is a very promising coin, I'm sure no one will argue with that. But here's another question, how much can you earn on BNB by buying them now? I think this coin has grown a lot lately. I think it's better to buy another cryptocurrency.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:17:48 PM

BNB is a coin I've been waiting to accumulate more and more before 2020. I see a long term investment profit with bnb but hey do your own research before investing before you blame anyone for your decisions. Every coin under the crytpo market is worth to buy based on your individual assumptions and research on it. If your research tells you to invest, you go ahead, if not, just stay back.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:38:06 PM

I think that BNB is going to be in top three altcoins on the market, if Binance will continue to make such massive updates with their exchange and token. And it seems, like they are not going to stop, so I await a great price increase of BNB in the futuree.
I agree with you , bnb now looks very good on the market , I have been holding bnb and now do not need to sell , the coin has become fundomental and it should be kept for the next 2-3 years to get the maximum benefit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 09:21:00 PM

It is best to buy BNB before announcing a new IEO project, then the price of BNB always goes up, BNB itself is promising

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:38:25 PM

Absolutely! BNB hasn't even started. With the introduction of binance launch pad, the value of BNB has risen considerably due to its demand and use case. This shows what to expect in the near future. Binance is leading the way in terms of exchange activities and this gives it custom platform token a lot of utility. This can only lead to more appreciation in value over time. BNB is still a good investment in my humble opinion.
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:43:52 PM

Of course yes BNB is worth to buy their exchanges is the number 1 exchange that using of cryptocians right now. Especially now that the market is continuously growing, it's really worth to buy it.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:47:18 PM

Indeed BNB is worth buying. It is one of the promising coins in the crypto space. The inception of IEOs are even one of the key movers of the BNB coin.
well, BNB coins are very useful for those who trade, or exchange at binance. when binance continues to grow, then the coin will be even more meaningful. depending on how you look, I think BNB is indeed a very worthy coin.
The trust in the BNB is as much as Binance. Actually BNB does not have a great attraction, it gets power from exchange. It is one of thousands of option to invest in and needs to be considered. But be sure to comply with the risk you can take.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:02:20 PM

BNB growth is at the end, BNB is trading for price which is much higher than ATH price. BNB will start growing after all altcoins pump and confirm the altcoin bull market.
But whny not to buy other exchange coins? Huobi token is also well performing.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:19:52 PM

I see BNB as one of the altcoins with huge potential and has the probability of giving u some big profit. At a moment, I was thinking the hacking incident would affect BNB but that has proven otherwise. It is really good to buy BNB now

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:45:35 AM

I see BNB as one of the altcoins with huge potential and has the probability of giving u some big profit. At a moment, I was thinking the hacking incident would affect BNB but that has proven otherwise. It is really good to buy BNB now
every any happen to Binance Exchange are affect BNB price, but at this time for people to buy more BNB, learn from market history even BNB price are down, in just few week the price are going back to the normal price at 400k satoshi/BNB like few moment ago

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Kezacky

Activity: 728

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:40:06 AM

BNB is a worthy altcoin for long-term investment, the growth of altcoin is also quite good even many users of this forum say that BNB will be the next altcoin leader. I personally also think so that it will happen soon, considering that the altcoin potential is growing rapidly, of course it is feasible for us to buy.

Natalim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:43:06 AM

in just few week the price are going back to the normal price at 400k satoshi/BNB like few moment ago

It will not I guess, the demand of BNB is increasing due to its success in IEO, but that is just one reason, you also have to consider that they are planning to launch their main net soon, that is big and that could again bring some hype in the market.

BNB has been consistently growing, it's just right to allow it to grow and don't be against it.

Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:58:34 AM

Still this coin is worth to buy i can see the price going back to $12 from $8 within a short period of time and trust me it will go higher

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:29:35 AM

Definitely worth buying, but now it isn't right moment, you can get rekt , because correction is coming, there was not almost correction since 6$ and now it is 35!
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:53:32 PM

Definitely worth buying, but now it isn't right moment, you can get rekt , because correction is coming, there was not almost correction since 6$ and now it is 35!
In any case, the current performance of Binance is due primarily to IEO, because it attracts a large number of users to this platform who participate in the tokensale of new projects.  Of course, there are certain guarantees, but this issue requires a very broad study.
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 07:35:37 PM

In any case, the current performance of Binance is due primarily to IEO, because it attracts a large number of users to this platform who participate in the tokensale of new projects.  Of course, there are certain guarantees, but this issue requires a very broad study.
Just today I bought Binance Coin at a discount to Bitcoin - 14%. I think that this is a very good investment for today.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:16:29 PM

Definitely. BNB is worthy to buy because it has a high potential and I'm very optimistic about that. I've heard rumours that Binance coin might become the altcoin leader very soon which I also side with them considering what Binance can offer.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: