Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do u think about BNB? Worth to buy?  (Read 4354 times)
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:08:55 AM

for me the BNB coin is very good so it works it buy it and invest in it because of the size of the coin of this coin I am sure that over time its price will rise and more money will be earned of all the investors here.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:08:33 AM

As I wrote I think CZ has a giant project in his cushion. And when he will present next IEO with 30-day holding and such project, many people will buy more BNB to participate. I think we will see soon such event  Cheesy
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:29:52 PM

How can you know if it's going to be very valuable in future? if Binance as a company keeps expanding it will be but it can also die along with the company.

The problem of tokens run by a company is that they are facing all the legal and security problems a company is facing but in the form of price fluctuations. If a company is run by 1 person it's even worse. Say CZ dies in an accident and you can expect a dump of the token.
So you think binance will die along with company?? Binance is one of many great exchanges there and with huge trading volume every day.

All you say here speculation, CZ die with accident, stop speculation bro. We doing research about the project not speculation and binance is one of great project now, so token bnb is worth to buy

I'm saying that because it doesn't matter how big the company is. Gox one day was the biggest crypto exchange and it went bankrupt. It can happen to binance as well and a centralized token based on solvency of the exchange will go down with it. You're to sure of binance like if the biggest boat was immune to drowning.

This whole board is full of speculations Cheesy
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:18:02 PM

Hello folks,

what do u think about BNB? Is that worth to buy? Because like my friend said, what is Chines is big..so I am wondering about your opinion because I couldnt find any mention about BNB here...

" -$BNB the ONLY coin where you can invest in the exchange. This will be a top coin for chinese/international traders.

-Binance will issue its token coin, called the Binance Coin (BNB). A strict limit of 200MM BNB will be created, never to be increased. BNB will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC 20.

-You can use BNB to pay for any fees on our platform, including but not limited to: Exchange fees Withdraw fees Listing fees Any other fee

When you use BNB to pay for fees, you will receive a significant discount"
I think Binance coin is worth of invest, from whole cryptocurrency history only Binance pumped. I believe now correction time is almost over and again for run.

Hopefully we will see positive effect after the correction and I guess being over cannot prevent bearish to take dominance. Since market isn't gaining fast rise yet, we're still capable to experience quick crashes. Regrading bnb coin, we should take the opportunity to buy while price is cheap so it's always worthy.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:23:42 PM

If there will be continuity in the development of BNB, then I see nothing wrong in filling one's bag with it. Also, looking at the rare at which Binance CZ goes about carrying out seminars, it show he has some big things up sleeves.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:43:57 PM

Hello folks,

what do u think about BNB? Is that worth to buy? Because like my friend said, what is Chines is big..so I am wondering about your opinion because I couldnt find any mention about BNB here...

" -$BNB the ONLY coin where you can invest in the exchange. This will be a top coin for chinese/international traders.

-Binance will issue its token coin, called the Binance Coin (BNB). A strict limit of 200MM BNB will be created, never to be increased. BNB will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC 20.

-You can use BNB to pay for any fees on our platform, including but not limited to: Exchange fees Withdraw fees Listing fees Any other fee

BNB is one of the top exchange in the market, and no doubt that it always got a huge volume and traders too.  
But for me, my is advise is instead of buying this BNB it is much better to use your capital investment to buy Bitcoin
compare to BNB, this is just my advise and tips only at least with Bitcoin it is surely it wont let you down in the end.
Profitfinder

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:02:51 PM

BNB right now has already proven its value in crypto, as it is the coin of binance and binance exchange right now is one of the most leading exchange in crypto and investing to their project or coin is all worth it.
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:06:12 PM

Very good to hold BNB in the long term. We will never lose if we choose BNB hold. Currently altcoin is bleeding and we have the opportunity to buy BNB at a cheap price and hold. In Future binance will do many things to help BNB increase more than the present

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
leader2704

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 03:11:37 PM

BNB has many utilities. This is a good time to buy BNB. If you think the price is expensive now, think when you bought ETH at the same price
Kwansimaa

Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:36:24 PM

BNB is one of the best altcoin to purchase since it is a product of a unique exchange platform with huge volume and supporters. It is worth buying for long term profit even if you compare its ico price to now, its a clear evidence BNB has a great future and buying into such a coin is the bet decision one can make and never regret.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:40:30 PM

BNB is one of the best altcoin to purchase since it is a product of a unique exchange platform with huge volume and supporters. It is worth buying for long term profit even if you compare its ico price to now, its a clear evidence BNB has a great future and buying into such a coin is the bet decision one can make and never regret.

If I have extra cash, why not? BNB is a promising altcoin and has basis of their existence. Unlike other altcoins that exist only because for the dev's pockets. This one has real use case because they are supporting one of the top crypto exchanges. So I guess, if you are an investor, take a good look on BNB and invest something on it.
Redemption59

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:44:12 PM

Hello folks,

Buying into such a coin is the best option one can ever adhere to. Knowing Binance has it all and whatever it take to push their coin forward, it is very necessary and significant to consider buying and waiting to gain on the amount purchased. BNB has all it takes to moon soon because of its volume and I think its worth buying.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:21:10 PM

Hello folks,

This is definitely a very speculative coin. In order for us to see the pump of this coin, it is not at all necessary that any special conditions be created. The exchange can organize it at any moment necessary for itself.
Now the BNB is in the zone from which there is a chance of an upward rebound. But you need to take into account the general market situation. Also now there is the possibility that Bitcoin will grow rapidly, so you need to be careful with the purchase of BNB, since at the time of the rapid growth of Bitcoin, the price of BNB will drop.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:22:04 PM

Hello folks,

Personally I really like that altcoin. This coin have really great future. Most important thing this coin is it's from an exchange which is most popular exchange at this moment. Binance exchange is very large and trust able exchange right now. It'll be top 5 altcoin in coin market cap soon.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:00:01 AM

Crypto investing is not based on the fact whether a particular coin is worth investing in but  on how well you understand the purpose of the coin in the crypto ecosystem and how influential it is on the crypto market. Understanding and knowing this is the basic thing everybody needs to invest or buy a particular coin in the crypto space.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:34:28 PM

Is it only exchange right? I am not sure about long term investing but you should avoid investing now it is overvalued, wait for a next correction to invest in bnb.

is the coin from exchange project can not increase very high? because in my opinion even though Binance is only an exchange, but I am sure in the future the price of BNB will definitely increase very high and of course it will provide a big profit, because Binance is the largest exchange with high volume and it makes people will invest in BNB, so that the price of BNB coin will increase very high and in my opinion even though BNB is just an exchange project, but if the project is good and many investors are interested to investing in BNB, then the price will definitely be able to increase very high.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:59:25 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 12:09:55 AM by dongosquad

Bnb prices tend to increase especially now associated with ieo. That brings a sizable profit to holders who have bought it at a low price. A good strategy implemented by binance in developing its token exchanges. Chances are the price of bnb can continue to rise, you can take advantage of this opportunity to buy some of them.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:34:48 PM

Well and if you buy BNB in 2017 and hold it up until now, you've got about 50 times the profit. With my experience and evaluation, BNB is worth altcoin and should be bought most in 2019

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:42:31 PM

BNB is a great coin to buy.  With a reputable trading platform, you don't need to do many things with BNB.  Buying and keeping it is the simplest method to make a profit.  Quarterly burning and expanding exchanges with Binance Dex is a real opportunity.  BNB trading volume on Binance Dex is also growing rapidly.

ludyas15

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:26:16 PM

BNB is a great coin to buy.  With a reputable trading platform, you don't need to do many things with BNB.  Buying and keeping it is the simplest method to make a profit.  Quarterly burning and expanding exchanges with Binance Dex is a real opportunity.  BNB trading volume on Binance Dex is also growing rapidly.
BNB is a good investment anyway. And as the Binance exchange is leading among the top crypto exchanges, that BNB coin will always be successful and in demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: