Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:23:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SURECOIN (TSC)  (Read 4413 times)
CharlesX

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:06:01 AM

HEY YOU WANT TO GO TO JAIL WITH THE THIEFS YOUR NOT ALLOW TO POST MY REAL NAME!! YOUR SO BUSTED!! I DIDNT STEAL ANYTHING ALL THE BITCOIN IN PEOPLES CROWDIFY WALLETS IS MY WIFE YORIKO'S FOR FUNDING THIS PROJECT AND BEING LEFT WITH NOTHING. YOU ARE ALL THIEFS AND LIARS. THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY HERE IS NOTHING BUT WORTHLESS GANGSTERS. YOU WILL ALL GO TO JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/4dSv0jH.gif

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thesurecoin (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:48:20 AM

Please come buy coins here https://thesurecoin.com/
I and my wife are not scammers we are good people i even got arrested saving dolphins
Look me up i am the number #1 influencer on bitcoin i rank in the top of twitter
https://twitter.com/michaelqtodd
I was also the first people to ever sell an ebook with bitcoin!

letuongvy12008

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:51:04 AM

why not at ? i need ANN coin detail?
ermaxinc

Activity: 369
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:54:07 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 12:03:10 AM by ermaxinc

Your site does not work, neither in google chrome is not in firefox.
It is possible because I have installed Ublock everywhere.
But this is your problem, because you did not optimize the site.

Where is the list of developers?
Where are the links to github?
thesurecoin (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:13:53 PM

Your site does not work, neither in google chrome is not in firefox.
It is possible because I have installed Ublock everywhere.
But this is your problem, because you did not optimize the site.

Where is the list of developers?
Where are the links to github?

Shitcoin!

I got hacked and all my money was stolen so i can only afford one coder and he wants to stay anonymous. I will get all the money back soon and build a better site!
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:32:32 PM

Why dont you do airdrop?  So that community will be active.. You expect people fund you  and make you rich !!!! strange.  One thing is clear .. someone can easily irritate you and upset you..

Thats not good.. Show leadership and strategy to complete what you started..
And Start an ANN thread  than giving valid/invalid excuses.. Do it ANN

bn88

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:40:49 PM

Please if you try to running anything please write the detail of it on this forum
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:49:02 PM

Please come buy coins here https://thesurecoin.com/
I and my wife are not scammers we are good people i even got arrested saving dolphins
Look me up i am the number #1 influencer on bitcoin i rank in the top of twitter
https://twitter.com/michaelqtodd
I was also the first people to ever sell an ebook with bitcoin!

Yeah please throw your money on a random newbie account with no credibility what so ever. Why? Because of moon and lambos. What a joke...

ctyong

Activity: 145
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:49:38 PM

Is there any thread that actually an [ANN] thread? I'd love to check the site but you should at least put detail about the coin. You can at least print screened it then paste it here.
GeePeeU

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:53:10 PM

Dolphins are against Cryptocurrencies.

You saved Dolphins.

You got arrested.

You are a criminal, who is against crpyocurrencies

Sure to fail.

Always doubt.
YB777

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:53:23 PM

Hi guys , I am here to EXPOSE this notorious Scammer Michael Q Todd , let me share with u guys . *HIS REAL NAME IS MICHAEL JOHN TODD*

1. FIRST DELAY/JOKE

I bought 120k of Superior coins from the Superior Coin Team  on 2nd July 2017 , and MR TURD here say " We will be listed on ALL exchanges on 21st July" , and then when 15th July arrived , this is the period where BTC fork is gonna to happen and this guy just say " We will delay of our coins listed on ALL exchanges due to the BTC fork" WHAT A JOKE ?! I then reviewed the superior coin code on GITHUB and realised that they are not even ready to be listed and definitely no exchanges have accepted their request. MR TURD simply just delay and give an excuse for the listing of coins on exchange. AND he DELAYED TO 15TH AUGUST and say bullshit like " we will hit all exchanges on 15th AUG " LOL

2. SECOND DELAY/JOKE

2 weeks before MR TURD say that he will make the coin to be listed on ALL exchanges lol, he wanted to create 2FA with his Superior team of coders that consist of 30 members lol , MR TURD mentioned that 2FA will be created soon on crowdify , and after 2 WEEKS THERE IS STILL NO 2FA ?!?!? WOW, CREATE A 2FA IS SUCH A SIMPLE TASK AND A TEAM OF 30 CODERS NEED 2 WEEKS ?! JOKE  DELAY DELAY DELAY

3. THIRD DELAY/JOKE

On 21st of July, Nathan and MR TURD split their path and MR TURD here began to bullshit and threaten people and threaten a lot people that wish for refunds and post a bunch of garbage on his facebook saying a team of police and lawyers are hired all those crap. HE then create SURE COIN and says " sure coin will begin mining on *some date* and HE OF COURSE DELAY THE MINING DATE but still continue to bullshit on his facebook. He also block alot people on facebook and kick alot of people out of superior coin slack.

4. FOURTH DELAY/JOKE

ALL my coins on crowdify club have disappear and i get some bullshit coin called zu coins wtf , now the whole crowdify website is gone too , THIS PROVES THAT HE STEAL COINS FROM CROWDIFY TO SCAM PEOPLE AND SELL PEOPLE STOLEN COINS.

In conclusion guys, this MR TURD/ MR Delay mentioned that SURE COIN will hit exchanges on 10TH SEPTEMBER , I BET WITH MY LIFE THAT HE WILL COME UP WITH SOME EXCUSES TO DELAY AGAIN AND IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HIT EXCHANGE ON 10TH SEPTEMBER LOL AND NOBOY IS MINING SURE COIN, THIS COIN WILL NEVER HIT AN EXCHANGE I PROMISE U GUYS , SURE COIN IS MEANT TO BE A JOKE AND FAIL AND MR TURD WILL BE 10000000% BANKCRUPT.

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE, PLEASE DONT BE SCAMMED BY MR DELAY / MR TURD. TOGETHER WE CAN BRING THIS SCAMMER DOWN BY NOT BUYING ANY SURE COINS

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6wusi6/psa_make_sure_you_dont_buy_any_superior_coin_from/

https://www.change.org/p/facebook-ban-internet-bully-and-scammer-michael-q-todd-from-social-media
Ban internet bully and scammer Michael Q Todd from social media.

PEACE Grin
YB777

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:08:17 PM

Be carefull i think is scam.
This people was hacked.
https://blog.crowdifyclub.com/1391/show

This is a warning from Anonymous

Michael John Todd we have been watching you.
You think you can scam people and get away with it.
You parade around like a clown as though you are a social media god but in fact most of your followers are fake. A social media god would get more real reactions a social media god would not censor any and everyone who questions you while you ban 400 people who have sent you money in the last month so you can appear to those who still follow you as tho everyone sides with you while in fact so many people are disgruntled with you Anonymous was made aware of your actions and began investigating for our self. From archive of messages turn over to Anonymous we begin to see just who you really are. Just in the last year you have hired fired and not paid over 50 people from what we have seen. You traveled to over 20 countries while claiming to be building a major project that you collected hundreds of thousands of dollars to fund your adventures while only having one developer that you promised shares in a company that you never formed while putting everything in his name. When questioned about the financials of the company that was never formed or shares issued you then tried to boot him out in a weak attempt to grab the I c o funds raised by Superior Coin for further development. You then stated that all the I C O money was you and your wife's and that 260 million of the pre-mine was also yours while your I C O site had a very different message. Records released by the Superior Coin team shows that 100 million coins had been sold of the 300 million pre mine.  You promoted and asked many people to mine this coin many did and invested much time and money into doing so in return you try to destroy the value of their investment only because you refused to run a proper business where you have legitimate records and book keeping and pay your employees. We see what you did in Taiwan even worse then what was done in Philippines. You hired non-Taiwanese without work visa promised them the stars and worked them for a month and fired them without pay knowing they could not report you most of these where young college students barely getting by. Your past show a very similar trend of disgruntled people from past projects. We encourage you to go take a good look in the mirror and realize your actions do have serious consequences. You have violated defamation laws in countries around the world there are multiple cases being file against you at this very moment. Your days of scamming are at an end any further attempt to will be met with legal action the like of witch the world has never seen before. Yoriko we see you to BEST take back control over your life or you will be equally responsible for your husband's actions!
Have a scam free day Mr TODD good luck with your sure coin scam and remember the whole world is watching you! This is Anonymous you should have expected us MR TODD!t
YB777

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:32:20 PM

This is a well known scammer who stole BTC from his own website, and tried to steal the money of the people who invested in Superior Coin, any money sent to this scammer will be lost forever.

Here is some of the story on my blog:

1) Where his lies started: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@charlesx/bad-news-for-superior-coin-ico-investors-the-project-is-probably-dead

2) When Superior Coin was actually going on: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@charlesx/breaking-superior-coin-still-alive-money-claimed-to-be-safe-possible-refunds-in-the-future-for-the-investors
Lately Superior Coin launched his own exchange and it will be possible to sell and buy coins, and for the people who invested in the ICO to trade their own coins.
You'll find more news and posts on my blog, anyway a quick research about MQT(the guy behind Surecoin) will clear everything.

Everything suspicious here.
better to stay away from this thread.
I will never invest in these empty projects.

thesurecoin (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:47:36 AM

This is a well known scammer who stole BTC from his own website, and tried to steal the money of the people who invested in Superior Coin, any money sent to this scammer will be lost forever.

1) Where his lies started: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@charlesx/bad-news-for-superior-coin-ico-investors-the-project-is-probably-dead

2) When Superior Coin was actually going on: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@charlesx/breaking-superior-coin-still-alive-money-claimed-to-be-safe-possible-refunds-in-the-future-for-the-investors
Lately Superior Coin launched his own exchange and it will be possible to sell and buy coins, and for the people who invested in the ICO to trade their own coins.
You'll find more news and posts on my blog, anyway a quick research about MQT(the guy behind Surecoin) will clear everything.

Charlesx is one of the theifs to so just keep on quoting him see where that gets you!
thesurecoin (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:43:21 AM

Why dont you do airdrop?  So that community will be active.. You expect people fund you  and make you rich !!!! strange.  One thing is clear .. someone can easily irritate you and upset you..

Thats not good.. Show leadership and strategy to complete what you started..
And Start an ANN thread  than giving valid/invalid excuses.. Do it ANN

No free coins! But if you want stolen ones im sure the guys at SuperiorCoin will give you some.
hola2011

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:54:32 AM

Hi guys , I am here to EXPOSE this notorious Scammer Michael Q Todd , let me share with u guys . *HIS REAL NAME IS MICHAEL JOHN TODD*

1. FIRST DELAY/JOKE

I bought 120k of Superior coins from the Superior Coin Team  on 2nd July 2017 , and MR TURD here say " We will be listed on ALL exchanges on 21st July" , and then when 15th July arrived , this is the period where BTC fork is gonna to happen and this guy just say " We will delay of our coins listed on ALL exchanges due to the BTC fork" WHAT A JOKE ?! I then reviewed the superior coin code on GITHUB and realised that they are not even ready to be listed and definitely no exchanges have accepted their request. MR TURD simply just delay and give an excuse for the listing of coins on exchange. AND he DELAYED TO 15TH AUGUST and say bullshit like " we will hit all exchanges on 15th AUG " LOL

2. SECOND DELAY/JOKE

2 weeks before MR TURD say that he will make the coin to be listed on ALL exchanges lol, he wanted to create 2FA with his Superior team of coders that consist of 30 members lol , MR TURD mentioned that 2FA will be created soon on crowdify , and after 2 WEEKS THERE IS STILL NO 2FA ?!?!? WOW, CREATE A 2FA IS SUCH A SIMPLE TASK AND A TEAM OF 30 CODERS NEED 2 WEEKS ?! JOKE  DELAY DELAY DELAY

3. THIRD DELAY/JOKE

On 21st of July, Nathan and MR TURD split their path and MR TURD here began to bullshit and threaten people and threaten a lot people that wish for refunds and post a bunch of garbage on his facebook saying a team of police and lawyers are hired all those crap. HE then create SURE COIN and says " sure coin will begin mining on *some date* and HE OF COURSE DELAY THE MINING DATE but still continue to bullshit on his facebook. He also block alot people on facebook and kick alot of people out of superior coin slack.

4. FOURTH DELAY/JOKE

ALL my coins on crowdify club have disappear and i get some bullshit coin called zu coins wtf , now the whole crowdify website is gone too , THIS PROVES THAT HE STEAL COINS FROM CROWDIFY TO SCAM PEOPLE AND SELL PEOPLE STOLEN COINS.

In conclusion guys, this MR TURD/ MR Delay mentioned that SURE COIN will hit exchanges on 10TH SEPTEMBER , I BET WITH MY LIFE THAT HE WILL COME UP WITH SOME EXCUSES TO DELAY AGAIN AND IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HIT EXCHANGE ON 10TH SEPTEMBER LOL AND NOBOY IS MINING SURE COIN, THIS COIN WILL NEVER HIT AN EXCHANGE I PROMISE U GUYS , SURE COIN IS MEANT TO BE A JOKE AND FAIL AND MR TURD WILL BE 10000000% BANKCRUPT.

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE, PLEASE DONT BE SCAMMED BY MR DELAY / MR TURD. TOGETHER WE CAN BRING THIS SCAMMER DOWN BY NOT BUYING ANY SURE COINS

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6wusi6/psa_make_sure_you_dont_buy_any_superior_coin_from/

https://www.change.org/p/facebook-ban-internet-bully-and-scammer-michael-q-todd-from-social-media

PEACE Grin

Thank you for posting this. Hope you're telling the truth.

CharlesX

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:50:33 AM

Charlesx is one of the theifs to so just keep on quoting him see where that gets you!

I am not a thief, you filthy bag of scum, you thought that the Superior Coin's ICO money was YOURS and not for the project. You contradicted yourself more than ten times, the web is full of people that you scammed or lied to, and they are all over Steemit and the social media to expose the kind of person that you are.
The few that are on your side are second accounts that you opened or people that are totally blind and do not understand what you are up to.

Stop accusing me without any kind of proof(there are none since I am just an unlucky person who had to witness what was happening), I just wrote some articles on my blog about this story, and since I just reported the facts you are hurt and mad about your missed scam.
Fucking crook.
YB777

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:02:19 AM

1. FIRST DELAY/JOKE

2. SECOND DELAY/JOKE

3. THIRD DELAY/JOKE

4. FOURTH DELAY/JOKE

PEACE Grin

Thank you for posting this. Hope you're telling the truth.

Yes I am telliing the Truth , just wanna EXPOSE MICHAEL JOHN TODD from his scam and prevent other people from losing money into his worthless project , anyway guys , most likely MJ TODD is bankcrupt now so whatever he does is just desperate to scam people money, so PLEASE DONT FALL INTO HIS SCAM
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 08:01:12 AM

COME READ ABOUT IT HERE!

https://thesurecoin.com

not explain detail in here dev
about spefication coin, plan project, roadmap, dev team and more,
not only write link youre announcement thread
YB777

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:00:59 PM

https://planetcryptonews.com/2017/09/08/the-superior-coin-kryptonia/

CHECK THIS LINK OUT GUYS !

" The Superior coin is fairly new to the crypto scene with having a bumpy ICO as one member of the superior coin team left the project and began spreading bad rumours and also compromising the whole ICO. "

"Crowdify was the original platform used for superior coin to perform tasks and share ideas and be rewarded for it, which after one of the projects members went on a rampage trying to ruin the superior coin. "

That one member is Michael John Todd. He left the team and try to ruin the superior coin , and now he is bankcrupt.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: