Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] BTC [Want] Advanced Cash (ADVCash)  (Read 395 times)
ShakaCoins (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:40:24 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 09:57:29 PM by ShakaCoins

Hello everyone,

I am selling BTC for Advanced Cash ($ or €).
I have a fully verified corporate account on ADV.

As I don't have a reputation here yet, we can use LBC escrow.

Thanks for your interest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SwapStick

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

King of Cryptos

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:34:44 PM

Hello everyone,

how much do you have?

And what's your skype or ICQ?
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:48:31 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583572.0
letme know.

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:14:37 AM

Hello everyone,

Trading with reputable members is the safest option.

And because you are offering/selling a fiercely sought after coin, expect to receive a flood of private messages from newbies inviting you to Skype with them. Whatever happens, whatever they tell you, always transact with escrow. Don't accept demands to send bitcoins upfront in small amounts, no matter how tempting the exchange rate offered. Never send first without escrow.

If someone brags about how reputable they are in some hacker or steam forum, don't let that lure you to send first.

If someone agrees to buy under escrow, be sure to communicate with the escrowing member directly. Screen shots or copy/paste of conversations the buyer claims to have had with the escrow member should not be relied upon. They might have doctored those "conversations". Deception knows no bounds and scammers will say and do everything for money.

ShakaCoins (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:04:08 PM

Trading with reputable members is the safest option.

And because you are offering/selling a fiercely sought after coin, expect to receive a flood of private messages from newbies inviting you to Skype with them. Whatever happens, whatever they tell you, always transact with escrow. Don't accept demands to send bitcoins upfront in small amounts, no matter how tempting the exchange rate offered. Never send first without escrow.

If someone brags about how reputable they are in some hacker or steam forum, don't let that lure you to send first.

If someone agrees to buy under escrow, be sure to communicate with the escrowing member directly. Screen shots or copy/paste of conversations the buyer claims to have had with the escrow member should not be relied upon. They might have doctored those "conversations". Deception knows no bounds and scammers will say and do everything for money.

Thank you very much for your advice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: