Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2018, 03:37:55 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a required amount before you start trading?  (Read 1420 times)
Knabu

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

I was wondering if there is a required amount of bitcoins you need to have before you start trading? Also, a little out of topic, but is there a required amount that a person needs to be earning per month before he could start buying bitcoins?

Yes and no, there's no requirement on the exchange-side how many Bitcoin should you own before you start trading. But keeping in mind that the exchange fees do stack up alot if you're active trader and should be taken into consideration. Anything less than 1000usd gets eaten easily especially if your win% isn't extremely good.

I personally wouldn't start with anything less than 5K worth unless going high propability trades with margin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aion2n

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:33:07 PM

Trade can begin with any amount available to you. The main thing is that these are your "free" money (not intended for important needs). Also, I do not recommend taking money in debt.
The size of your salary doesn't play any role here. Everyone has his own needs. You can have enough $3000 per month and for someone $10,000 per month will be small amount and he will not be able to allocate even $100 for trading.

While I do not have credit card debts to pay as I have already paid them last month, I still have insurance I need to pay for the next 5 years. However I do wonder, when people say "use any amount you are willing to lose", how much does "small amount" usually costs?
For me, for example, this was a sum of $2000. I was ready to lose it, because it was not my last money. I first invested $1000, and a week later, another $1000. Given my income and needs for life, I calculated that I can allocate this amount.
If you just want to practice, then buy bitcoin for example at $300. Then try yourself in the trade.
In the beginning, I was guided by the fact that I would buy crypto currency for all the money I wanted to invest and only then I will practice on small amounts ($8-15). At that moment, I analyzed the market and came to the conclusion that it was a good time to buy. Since then, the price of bitcoin has never dropped below my purchase price.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███   
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
..SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content..
/
...FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST...

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

.............JOIN THE PRESALE.............
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

..Live Demo..
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:47:31 AM

I was wondering if there is a required amount of bitcoins you need to have before you start trading? Also, a little out of topic, but is there a required amount that a person needs to be earning per month before he could start buying bitcoins?

Yes and no, there's no requirement on the exchange-side how many Bitcoin should you own before you start trading. But keeping in mind that the exchange fees do stack up alot if you're active trader and should be taken into consideration. Anything less than 1000usd gets eaten easily especially if your win% isn't extremely good.

I personally wouldn't start with anything less than 5K worth unless going high propability trades with margin.
Thats right dude, actually there are no minimum specifications for trading, even you can start trading with only $10 capital. but of course there is no big advantage you will earn with that capital. if you really want the intention to make a profit in trading then use a large capital but according to your ability to accept losses as well as your financial ability

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄██▀▀           ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀█▄
  █▀  ▄███████▌ █▌ █████▄  ▀█
 █▀  ██  ██         ▀█████  ▀█
▐█  ██▀▀█████   ▄▄▄   █████  █▌
█▌ ▐██▄▄████▌  ████   █████▌ ▐█
█  ███  ████        ▄███████  █
█▌ ▐█▀▀████▌   ▄▄▄  ▀██████▌ ▐█
▐█  █▄▄████   ████   ▐█████  █▌
 █▄  ████           ▄█████  ▄█
  █▄  ▀████  ███  ██████▀  ▄█
   ▀█▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄           ▄▄██▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀
bitcore.
...The Future Is Now...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
                 ▄▄██
 ▄██████████████████████▄
█▀         ▄▄██▀▀   ██  ▀█
█▄     ▄▄██▀▀        ██  █
█▀█████████████████████████▄
█                          ▀█
█                           █
█              ▄████▄       █
█             ██▀  ▀██      █
█            ▐█▌    ▐████████
█             ██▄  ▄██      █
█              ▀████▀       █
█                           █
█▄                         ▄█
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
iOs
Android

██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███       ▄███    ███
▐██       █████     ██▌
██▌       ███       ▐██
██▌     ███████     ▐██
▐██       ███       ██▌
 ███      ███      ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███         ▄▄█▌  ███
▐██      ▄▄█████    ██▌
██▌   ▄████████     ▐██
██▌  ▐████████      ▐██
▐██    ▀▀████       ██▌
 ███     ▀██       ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
Website
ANN
Block Explorer
iASIC

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:37:11 AM

that is absolutely true. You need a stable income before investing in Bitcoin. Because this is a potential currency, it is growing and your profitability will be longer. So you need a reasonable spending plan to invest without worrying. That is what you should do before long term investment.

tbterryboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

you know it is only depends on you, if you have a .01 you can start but also you should consider the trasaction fees that you will shoulder while doing this, since you also have a other question it seems like you are also trading alts it is also depends on you if you feel that it is enough for you to buy bitcoin with the amount of alts you have maybe 50 to 100 dollars earnings for trading alts it is good enough.
I think nope, there is no high or low amount with which you can start or not but if you have some savings then you can start any time you want with. You can start trading with your desired coin or other source so it is not dependant on low or high amount and sources have no restriction like Bitcoin and other coins are not restricted to buy or a fixed price.

▄          ▄                  
                  ▄███▄      ▄███▄                
                ▄███████▄  ▄███████▄              
              ▄██████████████████████▄            
            ▄██████████████████████████▄          
          ▄████████▀ ██████████ ▀████████▄        
        ▄████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀████████▄      
      ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀███████▄ ▀████████▄    
    ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀  ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄  
  ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀      ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
▄████████▀ ▄████████▀          ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
Momentum             
REVOLUTIONISING MARKETING & LOYALTY
Whitepaper
Telegram
Website
Lightpaper
ANN Thread
Twitter
bohr

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

Well, there is no required amount. In my opinion best way is to start with the amount of you are willing to lose.
That is not enough, your capital needs to be big enough so you're not wasting your time when you are trading, I say this because a lot of people have a capital so small that they need to make very big trades compared to the size of their holdings they have and it doesn't matter how good you are, if you do this you are going to lose your money very fast.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

Well, there is no required amount. In my opinion best way is to start with the amount of you are willing to lose.
That is not enough, your capital needs to be big enough so you're not wasting your time when you are trading, I say this because a lot of people have a capital so small that they need to make very big trades compared to the size of their holdings they have and it doesn't matter how good you are, if you do this you are going to lose your money very fast.
I think there is no required amount but, we need to start trading in a verry few amounts of capital. Because from the word new we are maybe on the learning stage and we need to learn .ore things or strategy on it. So I suggest that of we want to trade we need to start in a very small amount to avoid lossing.

pacman7331

Activity: 308
Merit: 66

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:24:51 PM

You can start trading only by 10 USD in most of the exchange, except idex! Because Idex needs at least 0.15 ETH to start trading! But I would suggest 50 USD is the good amount to start trading. You may buy low price coin for starting!

yohaneshs

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
Today at 12:30:24 AM

No, you can start with a little amount if you want.
But your assets is equal with your return

Ericgreen

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
Today at 12:23:18 PM

Thats right dude, actually there are no minimum specifications for trading, even you can start trading with only $10 capital. but of course there is no big advantage you will earn with that capital. if you really want the intention to make a profit in trading then use a large capital but according to your ability to accept losses as well as your financial ability

No there is no required amount and minimum amount for starting crypto trading. You can start from any amount and it is much better to start from small amount because the start should always be from small amount not only in crypto trading but in every field of life. If you lose you will not be in dangerous situation. You can require deficit in less time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.