Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:27:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price bubbled?  (Read 7453 times)
waiberz (OP)

Activity: 479
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:37:34 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 12:56:51 PM by waiberz

When can you say the price of bitcoin is already or nearly bubble?

Do you expect that the price will dump in coming years?

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:55:09 AM

technically there is no way to even say price of something is in a bubble. read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_bubble

a bubble is usually called to a fast rise of asset prices followed by a contraction. the fast price rise is unwarranted by the fundamentals of the asset and driven by exuberant market behavior.[1]

the issue is you can never say what the price really should be. and unless it drops you can not call it a bubble. and the drop must be a huge drop not a small one. a small drop is a simple correction of price which is a natural market movement.
and when we are talking about bitcoin price, we are talking about its adoption. and that has been growing this year ever since Japan mass adopted bitcoin and legalized it.

[1] www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bubble.asp

There is a FOMO brewing...
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:11:05 AM

Considering the already high price, I was always skeptical and thought it will fall again anytime soon. But meanwhile I am convinced that it will rise further, because if you take a look at the Fiat money nonsense, I am confident that more and more people will start to use bitcoin. Probably not the older generation, but the younger and middle aged people surely.

In just one week it went in a increase frenzy. It may fail but i think the stagnant price now is at 3k. And there is even a price in august 1. So i guess better invest than having regrets at the end of the month. A lot really would notice a 5k$ in dollar in just one unit of a cryptocurrency. In my locality many are now having questions and they are enrolling in this links that are seen on fb. So many more strategies are coming for the sake of new people to try it.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:15:38 PM

Thinking about the bitcoin in long timeline won’t be predictable in perfect sense. You are thinking about the bitcoin dump after few year, but the thing it really depends on the many factors and situations from which bitcoin is going or suffering. I have researched many times and found bitcoin is volatile currency which depends on external sources like volume of trade, circulating supply of bitcoin and demand in the market.

We dont know how much it is important after few years, if the bitcoin is increased in size in terms of popularity then there is possibility that bitcoin may not be dumped. It may happen that bitcoin gets accepted worldwide as primary or at least secondary currency then it won’t be dumped so easily. So its not predictable about that bitcoin may be dumped.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:34:28 PM

When prices do rise up on insane percentage on a short period of time i do really consider it as a bubble not only on bitcoin but all of coins in the market which do behave on the same way too and now talking on bitcoin its indeed on bubble and anytime soon it will pop out and would correct its price again but i guess that it will go back on 3k price again if it would corrects its price again and when theres already profit accumulation.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
QlooQl

Activity: 322
Merit: 122

Hello World!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:17:11 PM

It's impossible to tell if bitcoin is the craziest bubble in history or the best investment ever.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:58:30 PM

It's impossible to tell if bitcoin is the craziest bubble in history or the best investment ever.

Nicely put, its hard to say if want we are seeing right now is just a bubble or not. This is a very quick rise from from $3000. But then again, bitcoin price swing is very unpredictable and even if this is a bubble when its gonna burst? But for me, along the way, there might be few price corrections, but I don't think that we will have crash. I'm still people buying more in the dips, so if this happens the price will again rise. This is like when Japan just legalized bitcoin, the price jumps to high immediately then we experienced a few minor dips every month then it soared to today's price of above $4000.
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:28:06 PM

I believe in the potential of cryptocurrencies. I don't think this price is any sort of bubble. Price will increase in future as well and with increase in demand which is already happening at fast rate. This increase in acceptance is quite genuine. Cryptocurrencies have given a totally new outlook for currencies with decentralised system. They certainly have a bright future until we find a better alternative to virtual currencies. But that is quite far to happen.
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:57:35 PM

There are still some question marks about whether bitcoin is in bubble or not. Be that as it may, the speed of its value development is as of now almost unmatched.

The digital currency has surged 200% in exceptionally unpredictable exchanging this year in the midst of proceeded with demand. bitcoin's long term rally by as much as 1,000% was swifter than home manufacturer stocks in the number one spot up to the housing crash.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:23:17 PM

Lots of rumors about this and the newbies who are planning to invest in bitcoins will be the people who get into this assumption. Bitcoin is a filled bubble, not an empty one. There is a huge community around the globe which actually support and develop Bitcoin. In simple words, no, Bitcoin price is not bubbled.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:46:41 AM

I heard about BTC buble almos every year, there is always a story about this.
If it s true then BTC should colapse now, it can not have buble everytime right?
 Grin
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:01:37 AM

If it s true then BTC should colapse now, it can not have buble everytime right?
 Grin

I also hear that bitcoin is a bubble. But I'm used to not paying attention to these stupid things. The price of bitcoin fluctuates and this is the normal state of the crypto currency. Today we have already seen a decrease in the price of bitcoin and I think that it will be repeated soon
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:06:58 AM

Hard to say. It's really unpredictable. But if we assume it's a bubble now, then every previous Bitcoin price increase would have been a bubble too. Which it was not. So maybe now it isn't a bubble either. Looks like it will go on rising for some time to come
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:56:38 PM

Expect the unexpected here on bitcoin world and prices would really be unpredictable we dont really know if this price increase is a bubble or not but possibilities of price decrease would really be always there and we should not really be surprised on that and for those people who do hold their bitcoin up to now for sure they are really profiting on the current price some of them may already sold their bitcoins and some are just still holding up no matter what. Bubble or not, i will still stand firm beside on bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:54:23 PM

Someone is thinking about the coming years in the future while Bitcoin price has increased %100 over the past 2 months, if we could predict about any price

We can't predict Bitcoin's price any more, no one expected to see $4000+ any time soon but look we even went up to $4200 and now that price is sub 4K

I'm sure we'll go back up again, now people are selling thinking that they might never have such opportunity to sell at this highs again.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:01:39 PM

Grin
Bitcoin price bubble happens with certain time interval, as stated this can be seen every year. In specific a promised price increase can be expected by the end of the every year. Other than that when special events happen the bubble takes place and one such is the ongoing bubble.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:04:16 PM

Being a trader I never need to worry about whether it is a bubble and it will get dumped or pumping will continue. If my technical indicators shows to book profits then I will square off my positions and I will wait for another buy signal to get into. This way I never worry about what is actually happening with the bitcoin prices.

Like me, long-term holder is also not bothering about what is happening with bitcoin as they are always ignoring short-term movements of bitcoin prices.
vinimore

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:01:00 PM

I do believe bitcoin is in a bubble. I hope it isn't, but think about it. Why do most people buy bitcoin? It surely is innovative and new, and most probably is the future of the coin we know now. However, the bitcoin is almost useless as of now, at least in most countries, there are few to none place that will accept it. Which means, the most important use of the bitcoin, that is, to trade for a good, doesn't happen. So, why people buy Bitcoin driving it to crazy prices, because it's a asset and investment. Therefore, as long as it's going up, it is good, but when the big players decide that they earned enough, and start to sell, the market is going to crash, and, because there is no regulation behind it, people who are entering now, dreaming of richness, will loose it all.
I mean... that's the way I see it, and it does sound reasonable. The numbers of speculators on bitcoin are too damn high! 
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:03:06 PM

Bitcoin is in great use. As time is passing by, bitcoin is slowly(but surely) placed in the system I don't think that it will be implemented for nothing. It help lots of people and even when the bitcoin value is dumped ( which will not going to happen ) those who benifited from bitcoin existed. I will not consider Bitcoin price as a bubble. It worth big time. Won't burst because many trusts its value and many continue to adopt and invest in it.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:22:08 PM

Bitcoin is in great use. As time is passing by, bitcoin is slowly(but surely) placed in the system I don't think that it will be implemented for nothing. It help lots of people and even when the bitcoin value is dumped ( which will not going to happen ) those who benifited from bitcoin existed. I will not consider Bitcoin price as a bubble. It worth big time. Won't burst because many trusts its value and many continue to adopt and invest in it.
It seems to me that this is the case of each individually, because each user uses Bitcoin at his discretion and does with him what he thinks. For today in Bitcoin for me the only way to earn, therefore I do not have time to wait for high prices and Therefore it is necessary to realize that that is. The fact is that money is needed every day to pay my bills and therefore every bubble is not my competence.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: