Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:13:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price bubbled?  (Read 7453 times)
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:34:42 AM
Merited by raven7886 (1)

You got your answer recently, it seems that at 20k most people tought this was pretty bubbled until 6k where it was undervaluated again Cheesy
Right, a lot of investors decided to cash out when the value kept going up and looking more scary and then a lot of weak hands in the process sold for loss, and then like you said, when the market got so much tapped out, some of the investors started stepping back in for another huge profit in coming months. A cycle we will always keep seeing repeat itself and nothing anyone can do about it. It is a market and it is bound to happen in any market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makrochain

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

I think there is no bubble in the place of labor, because a lot of labor and energy is needed to create a bitcoin, so there can not be a bubble because it is energy on its base.
I can assure you that bitcoin is not a bubble. We can see bitcoin prices have fallen dramatically after China's embargo from $ 19800 down to $ 6,000 last week. However, bitcoin prices have rebounded and now have recovered to $ 10000. According to my analysis, only in the next week bitcoin will be able to touch $ 12000 level.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:29:48 AM

I think there is no bubble in the place of labor, because a lot of labor and energy is needed to create a bitcoin, so there can not be a bubble because it is energy on its base.
I can assure you that bitcoin is not a bubble. We can see bitcoin prices have fallen dramatically after China's embargo from $ 19800 down to $ 6,000 last week. However, bitcoin prices have rebounded and now have recovered to $ 10000. According to my analysis, only in the next week bitcoin will be able to touch $ 12000 level.

we know that bitcoin price is up and down in anytime and if the price is about $10k and now the price is $9k, I think the price make a correction before it increases higher although we don't know when the price will going to go up. but like you've said, we need to wait for the next week and we will see what will happen with the price but I analyze that the price will go down again but I still not sure because everything could happen with bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:33:33 AM

This is just another market correction. So It's wrong for another to mistake a correction for a bubble. Bitcoin isn't a bubble and is simply undergoing a correction phase due to the recent bull run from around $2500 per bitcoin to $20000 per bitcoin all time high. This phase will be over soon.

musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

Bitcoin price bubbled several times and this happens with the crypto that some time the abnormal growth bring down a standard currency and this happens with bitcoin in the last month of 2017 after that the bitcoin growth is some time 2% sometime 4% So it is now normal and bitcoin is moving in the edge of normal growth it is expected to increase the bitcoin usage in the 2918 and this year will give a good impact on over all economy it i s significant for economy.

magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:00:46 AM

When can you say the price of bitcoin is already or nearly bubble?

Do you expect that the price will dump in coming years?

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast....

I think no one can ever knew when will the bitcpins will fall in their highest. Look what happened last december, a lot of people invested in bitcoins when the bitcoins are one their highest at $20k but look what happen to them now when the bitcoins are falling today they lose almost a half of their money that they invested. Some others are still holding but some cut off their loss and accept that they lose but it still have a chance bitcoins are volatile anything can happen.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

I think yes price of Bitcoin bubble and so high fluktuacion, This is i think because the volume and marketcap of Bitcoin still small, and in the future when the volume very high the price could be less volatilitas than now.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:05:02 AM

Any kind of money can be called a bubble. The same dollar. While people believe in currency - the rate of this currency will grow. By and large, a bubble can not be called only natural products, which can be eaten, dressed, used. Bitcoin will not burst. Perhaps over time it will change, but it will not burst. It's my opinion.
I usually relate a bubble to a huge increase in value that cannot sustain itself over time as nothing of value is driving the price up except speculation and some greedy ones trying to tap from it. Bitcoin has great value as a payment system based on a technology that has come to change a lot of things, so we cannot really call it a bubble. I guess most people may not know this and then end up thinking a correction to be a bubble pop.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast....
I really doubt that the bitcoin is a bubble, we can see the bitcoin price has risen vertically by the end of 2017 and only with a bitcoin bailout China was immediately sloppy. No brakes and up to 70% reduction in value to $ 6,000. Although bitcoin is slowly recovering, I still think that bitcoins are still at risk and can break down at any time.
If bitcoin is a big bubble, the market of bitcoin would have popped and dropped dead a very long time ago. Over the years even after a bull run and some huge correction, bitcoin has always shown greater sign of strength and everyone that the market has a lot of space to keep growing as the adoption keeps increasing. Sure, the huge increase in value could not have been warranted as there was nothing driving the price except speculation, but bitcoin itself is not a bubble.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

Do not believe to the articles in the internet that saying that bitcoin is bubble. It is also the reason why many people are withdrawing their money form the cryptocurrency world becuase they are believing that the bitcoin is bubble. I am sure that the value of the bitcoin is not bubble, it is only too volatile.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

No, the price of easily bubbled because it was controlled by the company as much they can. All price or market value of bitcoins in the blockchain market are depends on the demands of the cunsumers.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:38:11 AM

about the price of bitcoin that has been bubbling. i'm sure in a short time will come down drastically again. because bitcoin is like bubble or balloon if in inflatable will get bigger but if it is too big he will erupt

Not without some usage. What you have said in a way sound like you really do not believe in the fact that the value of bitcoin presently warrants it and if it is a bubble, I am sure if you have the basic knowledge of bubble, what we had recently is enough to get bitcoin out of the way to as low as nothing but having the capability to sustain itself at the value it did, shows strength as there are people who believe in the future value and not the quick gain they want to get from it.
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:45:37 AM

I think all cryptocurrencies market is bubble and no one can predict the dump time. The only value all that system get - is a blockchain system, all other is nothing
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:29:41 AM

Bubble means that it is being sold at what it is not worth up to. As of this year, the price is not moving too fast, it moves slowly, unlike the year 2017 when it was moving really fast up. But I am believing we will have a much better experience this year 2018 than in 2017.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

You got your answer recently, it seems that at 20k most people tought this was pretty bubbled until 6k where it was undervaluated again Cheesy
Right, a lot of investors decided to cash out when the value kept going up and looking more scary and then a lot of weak hands in the process sold for loss, and then like you said, when the market got so much tapped out, some of the investors started stepping back in for another huge profit in coming months. A cycle we will always keep seeing repeat itself and nothing anyone can do about it. It is a market and it is bound to happen in any market.
That is what usually makes some investors smarter. They know what to look out for in the market, they know when there is a lot of greed and when a price is no longer going to be sustainable, and if it goes on that way, things may end up turning pretty bad.

So, they look out for overbought region and sell out straight away, without blinking, knowing the same greed that turned the market up and brought weaker hands into the market will turn to fear and cause serious panic sell until it gets to the real bottom.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

I think it is good if the price is up and down because we can buy bitcoin when the price is down and then we can sell if the price is up and I think we could make a profit over and over. I think our profit will be big because the price is up and down in many times and if we can use this then I am sure that we can increase our money and our bitcoin in the same time. but we still need to analyze before we decide to buy and sell because sometimes the price could go down too far without any warning.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

That is what usually makes some investors smarter. They know what to look out for in the market, they know when there is a lot of greed and when a price is no longer going to be sustainable, and if it goes on that way, things may end up turning pretty bad.

So, they look out for overbought region and sell out straight away, without blinking, knowing the same greed that turned the market up and brought weaker hands into the market will turn to fear and cause serious panic sell until it gets to the real bottom.

Well usually these are people who've spent years already dealing with crypto and have already undrstood what it takes to keep afloat in this market. The problem with newbies today is they're not that much educated in what their dealing with. Just jumping the wagon and trying to make easy money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

Do not believe to the articles in the internet that saying that bitcoin is bubble. It is also the reason why many people are withdrawing their money form the cryptocurrency world becuase they are believing that the bitcoin is bubble. I am sure that the value of the bitcoin is not bubble, it is only too volatile.
The reason of people believing on those non sense articles is they don’t know completely about bitcoin they just start listening to the rumors and this create a suffering condition for each and every investor,
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:00:29 PM

This is just another market correction. So It's wrong for another to mistake a correction for a bubble. Bitcoin isn't a bubble and is simply undergoing a correction phase due to the recent bull run from around $2500 per bitcoin to $20000 per bitcoin all time high. This phase will be over soon.
At the present time I really doubt whether bitcoin is a bubble. We can see that bitcoin prices are falling sharply in the past few hours and there are no signs of recovery, which left me suspicious and worried. We can see that the market is fluctuating and no one is sure, so every step must be very careful.
dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

At the present time I really doubt whether bitcoin is a bubble. We can see that bitcoin prices are falling sharply in the past few hours and there are no signs of recovery, which left me suspicious and worried. We can see that the market is fluctuating and no one is sure, so every step must be very careful.

No need to doubt, because it is a bubble of some kind, but not completely as I think and believe the current valuation is not only due to bubbles alone.
But it is possible this downfall will strike back to upward higher side, because pumpers will pump the price up. Best would be to diversify your holdings, no doubt cryptocurrency will be emerging in future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: