Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:23:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price bubbled?  (Read 7440 times)
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:07:47 AM

When can you say the price of bitcoin is already or nearly bubble?

Do you expect that the price will dump in coming years?

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast....
I firmly believe that at the present time we can trust that bitcoin is not a bubble, bitcoin prices have grown tremendously over the past few days and are still on a strong rebound. I think that with this recovery has made the market become more active in recent days. Bitcoin prices have continued to rise and are currently at $ 10300.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:31:57 AM

As we can see, bitcoin has a very solid foundation, and many countries recognize and allow legitimate circulation. Although the price of bitcoin has fallen more than 60 percent, it soon recovered.

Now the market is slowly recovering, and I'm sure it will be in a few months.
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:36:22 AM

Bitcoin suffered a recent drop in price after reports of a potential crackdown from South Korea’s Government on anonymous crypto trading in the country.

Amid fears of a total ban on the virtual currency, the bitcoin boom slowed as investors sold off their cryptocurrency.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:44:34 AM

I do not like associating bitcoin prices with bubble as many would like to!  Bitcoin is valuable and is a sure way  of solving many transactional problems with fiat.  It is also worthy of note that bitcoin is not debt driving and it can solve our present debt financing that drags  everyone down.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:56:39 AM

Bitcoin is not a bubble. In every year starting btc price goes down. It will go up after two moths.

I only know that bitcoin price always changes in every time and I think it is not a bubble but it is normal. bitcoin price changes because people want to buy and sell bitcoin at any price and it makes the price is up an down in any second. but sometimes the price will increase higher than the price now and will make a new highest price and then it will make a correction price. so if we can see this as a chance to buy bitcoin then we can make a lot of profit and we can sell at the highest price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:56:26 AM

This is just another market correction. So It's wrong for another to mistake a correction for a bubble. Bitcoin isn't a bubble and is simply undergoing a correction phase due to the recent bull run from around $2500 per bitcoin to $20000 per bitcoin all time high. This phase will be over soon.
At the present time I really doubt whether bitcoin is a bubble. We can see that bitcoin prices are falling sharply in the past few hours and there are no signs of recovery, which left me suspicious and worried. We can see that the market is fluctuating and no one is sure, so every step must be very careful.

Dont you think the falling bitcoin price sharply seems like bitcoin is bubble?  I think it bubble.
In my opinion, bubble mean something grow fast and boom down very quick. So for me bitcoin is bubble. But i know other will not agree but its not a problem for me.
Beside of that, i dont care whether bitcoin is bubble or not but i care how bitcoin help people in financial.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast....
The meaning of the term bubble here in the cryptocurrency world is when the value increased so high then suddenly it pop up and the value of the coin almost lose its value.The price of the bitcoin is not bubbled. The price of the bitcoin is too volatile and it the reason why the value of bitcoin is always decreasing and increasing.
Most times some people may always see it in different ways.
If nothing or serious news is driving the price, and then we are seeing greed and fomo, then that could result to a slight bubble in price, but it is normal, so I would not consider it a bubble, I would rather say the market has been overbought and we always end up having a reversal if a market gets overbought or oversold.

If bitcoin itself is a bubble, by now it should have been down to probably $1 with all the negative news.
Bitcoin and crypto currencies is one of the hot topic regrading which most of the people are taking about and that all of them have their own opinion. There are people who think of bitcoin as bubble and they don’t really trust bitcoin but the fact is there is nothing like that. Bitcoin is the best thing one can ever have in his life and that it is one of the best ways of making more and more money in less time. You just need to think in a positive manner.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:18:17 AM

I think there is no bubble in the place of labor, because a lot of labor and energy is needed to create a bitcoin, so there can not be a bubble because it is energy on its base.
I can assure you that bitcoin is not a bubble. We can see bitcoin prices have fallen dramatically after China's embargo from $ 19800 down to $ 6,000 last week. However, bitcoin prices have rebounded and now have recovered to $ 10000. According to my analysis, only in the next week bitcoin will be able to touch $ 12000 level.
It was not really China's embargo; I would consider the drop in price as something that was long overdue.
We have always needed this change of trend to know where we really are, and now that we have it, we can know where we are going.

The market to me is looking strong and good now and we may be having some series of test of the upper downtrend line until we break it, but for now, bitcoin is still the future as far as I am concerned.
liuka

Activity: 760
Merit: 553

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

I am not sure that the price of btc is bubbled.
bitcoin is high technology and many of people like this. the price of btc is increase is a pure demand of people.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13..

..Buy Now..

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

The price of the bitcoin is not bubble. Many people are selling their bitcoins because they thought that the bitcoin is bubble. The price of the bitcoin is only volatile and it is the reason why there is always ups and downs in the price of the bitcoin.
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

According to the forecasts of some experts, the bitcoin rate is unlikely to go below $ 8,000, and soon it is promised a second growth. True, most likely, temporary.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

According to the forecasts of some experts, the bitcoin rate is unlikely to go below $ 8,000, and soon it is promised a second growth. True, most likely, temporary.
Bitcoin is going to keep the present value of 10k dollars for few more days at most. There is no way it will go that low and become 8k dollars.

However, it will be a sweet opportunity for many new investors but it has already done that. But I have no idea about when will this dump get over? Experts are also of the view that bitcoin will touch 30k dollars by the end of this year and it is not a bubble as future of money is considered to be this.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

When we are now at the era of active Bitcoin value that has giving us the edge of what is to be done, dumping unnecessarily is now negated. Every short comings from different countries are drastically drowning as stability is now fairing. This had now proven the worth of Bitcoin price not been bubbled. volatility is natural anyway, we still hope for better though.
andamers

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble. Just not so many application scenarios. I am convinced that the value of Bitcoin is not a bubble, it is just too unstable.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

I like to read old post (where "old" means just some months ago) just to see how obsolete can became the discussions in the crypto field.
Actually, there in no sense in making too many analysis, as their validity lasts just for ridiculously short periods.
So, evaluate the situation as you can, and move.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1322

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:05:17 PM

Many people think Bitcoin's exchange rate is unstable, is a bubble and will lose all its value at any time. As I believe Bitcoin as well as altcoins are unpopular currencies and serve for every transaction at this moment, so the popularity is not yet. Cryptocurrencies are used only in small communities, and they consider cryptos to be an asset and to make a profit from rising exchange rates.

and once cryptocurrency spread in all countries, I think the price will still changing in every time but people will not say that it is bad because they only thinking about how they could still make a profit from the difference of the price. so they will use their skills to buy and sell the coin to make another profit as they can and they will try it anytime they want.
Even when bitcoin spreads all over the world its price will still be unstable, think about it, there are only 21 million coins and there are 7 billion people, there is not enough bitcoin for everyone so this will make the price to go up very rapidly, I will not be surprised that in the future even a single bitcoin could be enough to change the life of a person, this is why we must keep holding our bitcoin even when the price goes down.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:52:53 AM

If this prediction become true believe me few people be happy and many people will be sad. Reason for the happiness is to buy. Get bitcoins as much as possible because the prices will get so low that everyone can afford some portions of bitcoins. But this is a temporary drop, don’t just worry, and this is for those who will be worried that what would be happening with their investments.

socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency has a great potential. It is not right to say that its price is a bubble. The price may vary from time to time but what to do. Nothing is stable. The one thing I know for sure that this type of currency has provided us with the new outlook. I believe in the future of this currency as I can't think of the better alternative.
ADEMNL

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:06:03 AM

In fact, bitcoin's capitalization is relatively small now. So you do not have to worry about his future. In general, even fiat money is a bubble if you think so.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

It is easy way to tell if bitcoin is the bubble in history or the best investment ever.bitcoin is a valuable and it has a great potential .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: