Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:11:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price bubbled?  (Read 7453 times)
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:17:01 AM

When can you say the price of bitcoin is already or nearly bubble?

Do you expect that the price will dump in coming years?

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast....
The price of Bitcoin is very interesting. Currently the crypto bubble has exploded and Bitcoin needs a long time to recover. I think this is a good time to buy cheap. Bitcoin is a good altcoin for long term investment.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast....
The price of Bitcoin didn’t bubble this year all it has been doing was falling and making a little rise back up and after that it falls again. Just last week I thought that the price was already recovering when it got from $6300 to $7000+,but surprisingly it started falling again. So there hasn’t been any sign of bubble. When the price starts to bubble you won’t need anyone to tell you that it has started. Maybe soon it will.
coinstand

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

We can never predict for sure about the price of bitcoin going forward. Only time that can answer. But I think the price of bitcoin will still rise every year, even though there are still ups and downs.
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

The price of Bitcoin is indeed ballooning, the price of bitcoin today is very bad, the price of bitcoin is unpredictable, all the coins in the trading market are falling

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:04:27 AM

I don't understand what you mean now because the btc is the best coin in the crypto market and it is going to be stable for at least some period of time. I think that you need to buy coins now as the price is low
Normally you need a bit more to convene them to invest in an asset. They look at the stability of the asset in the market and if the price is not stable, the refrain to invest. Bitcoin has a fluctuating price right now so the only thing that can alter their decision not to invest in Bitcoin is by enabling them see the business opportunities that are there if we act on the principle of expectation. The future expected price will be more than the current market prices which depicts the margin of benefit.
umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:32:33 AM

I’m agree with you, before December 2017 I didn’t observe any big bubble in bitcoin price. But after 2017 everyone saw a major bubble in bitcoin price which takes bitcoin near 20K & it was created by big investors.
Now if we saw bitcoin in September 2018 bitcoin is around 6K, it has to understand that it was a big bubble.
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

No one will know what are the prices of bitcoin at the end of this year. Some analyst are doing some predictions for the price of bitcoin in terms of updates and news of crypto world.
melfwaz

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:23:43 AM

I prefer to say bitcoin price is fluctuating, and not bubbled because I see the price changes and we don't know where the price wants to go in the next minutes. because if the rate is bubbled, then when the price can reach the very high price, it will explode and will disappear without any chance to increase and the another bubbled will show up in the market. but we have our own analysis and our opinion about the bitcoin price so we cannot say that the price is bubbled or not.
Many people discouraged to see the price volatility in the past few months, that’s why they think that bitcoin price is a bubble. I think they should wait for some more time atleast till the end of this year. if they still do not receive any income they should leave cryptocurrency world forever, but keep in mind that crypto is not for making money but for general use like your local currency in the world.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

I think bitcoin prices are not like bitcoin bubbles like waves because the movement has a plot or graph that is created like a wave that sometimes rises and sometimes falls so that prices always have movements that can provide benefits.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:28:31 AM

As the market continues to decline today, the BTC is still up slightly and stabilizing at $ 6400. No further reductions, but I still find that ETH is still quite potential.
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

I think the bubble was right in the early years when the price was less, but now imagine how much money we need to show off prices at once. The reason is that the underlying technology behind Bitcoin is being widely adopted and with time value will continue to increase.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:20:33 AM

No one can predict a bubble will occur, this year it is still difficult to see the bubble coming, the market is still fluctuating and the price changes are still going on, and the recovery now that I have experienced is only only temporary.
Maybe it still takes time to get signs of a big bubble, maybe it will be the next year
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

I prefer to say bitcoin price is fluctuating, and not bubbled because I see the price changes and we don't know where the price wants to go in the next minutes. because if the rate is bubbled, then when the price can reach the very high price, it will explode and will disappear without any chance to increase and the another bubbled will show up in the market. but we have our own analysis and our opinion about the bitcoin price so we cannot say that the price is bubbled or not.

Its price is changing all the time, and it is not bubbled at all. Tomorrow, Bitcoin can go to the Moon as fast as never. The bubbles do not do it - they simply burst.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:52:10 PM

that's uncertain, but from some of my experiences in 4 years, bitcoin has a bubble is at the end of the year. they whales always make it. it's just that this year I don't have the belief that bubbles will start and end with a new high level. because until now the price of bitcoin is still at a low level. and there is no strong signal to go back up.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:34:45 AM

I don't understand what you mean now because the btc is the best coin in the crypto market and it is going to be stable for at least some period of time. I think that you need to buy coins now as the price is low
The price is still down though it sometimes increases but we see fall in value on the next days. This is due to our mistakes to maintain this market and conversely we expect a better market is irrelevant if your actions do not change. It is we to make it short term for Bitcoin by selling for small profit instead of having opportunity to sell for huge profit so we should avoid selling in low market.
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:46:21 AM

No one will know what are the prices of bitcoin at the end of this year. Some analyst are doing some predictions for the price of bitcoin in terms of updates and news of crypto world.
This is the main reason that I never believed in prediction. No one can see the future, how can he say something about the future? It is totally nonsense that somebody says that the price would be this and that at the end of this year. I don’t believe in such things. I only believe in realistic things and the current situation tells that the price is not growing as it was expected.
Husecomang

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

I think bitcoin prices are not like bitcoin bubbles like waves because the movement has a plot or graph that is created like a wave that sometimes rises and sometimes falls so that prices always have movements that can provide benefits.
I admit that the price of bitcoin is not bubble, but it is a fact that there is huge volatility in the price and this is the reason that some people figure it as bubble. It is cryptocurrency and the price will never be constant. It will fluctuate and we would have to accept this thing and make our decisions according to the current market position of bitcoin. Be optimistic about the future price.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

maybe the end of 2019. because at the end of this year I did not see price movements that made the direction go up. because I got information that the SEC might delay the bitcoin proposal again. and it will be in March 2019. but all markets are decisive. in essence I can say the increase in bitcoin prices is usually at the end of the year. so we just wait for the end of this year or the end of 2019. I think the bubble will come soon.
Doyenuklirblok6

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:03:30 PM

predicts Bitcoin (BTC) will drop to $ 4,000 before jumping above $ 10,000 in 2019 on CNBC's Stock Draft, that BTC will drop below $ 5,000, then reach $ 10,000 by the end of the year, citing significant market volatility being the main reason, Analysts say that the current high to low range is 17 percent on average, which is one of the lowest BTC ever. "There were times when it was 20, 30, 40 percent [per] week, if it fell 30 percent now in Bitcoin, that was nothing, because the cryptocurrency market was" very technically driven, "so that it took into account technical sentiment and market sentiment, possible to recover certain losses in the near future.
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

Bitcoin is not bubble,the price of bitcoin fluctuates and this is the normal state of the crypto currency,there is a huge community around the globe which actually support and develop bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: