Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2017, 01:16:20 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 29454 times)
Taylorw

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:17:18 AM

Hello. I have a question from Russian bounty thread. Participants are confused that they were not requested to provide ETH or any other wallet address. Could you please clarify?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danielogalue

Activity: 84

ALTCOM: APBs896NRGYF8LZmif8kKyWAi8MQuxL5kh

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:23:47 AM

Hello everyone,  plz can someone  answer  me how the bounty token will be distributed  after the end of the ico. I did not see where to submit any address. Sir how will you contact me if I didn't send you my email.  Or how will you match my email to my twitter to prove am the owner.

shafi alam

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:27:35 AM

500 Subscriver this is huge.

LastKiss

Activity: 280

🔥⭐ RatI.CO | Pre-ICO: 20th Sep |

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 09:06:27 AM

Hello everyone,  plz can someone  answer  me how the bounty token will be distributed  after the end of the ico. I did not see where to submit any address. Sir how will you contact me if I didn't send you my email.  Or how will you match my email to my twitter to prove am the owner.

Hi there, first of all many campaign didnt ask for an address when you sign up to their campaign, if you take a look on old campaign or successful campaign some of them didnt ask for an address and email as well. But they will announce when you need to post your any address which is support the token after the end of the ICO,  so dont worry about this kind of thing.

RteI.CO - Top.ICO.List .
.Pre.ICO:.20th.Sep.+200%
ICO: 1st Oct +50%
arun9900

Activity: 70

rocket in on

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:23:11 AM

Good budget for bounty sir,   twitter fill the form BTC Grin Grin Grin

gusgusest

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:27:02 AM

Bounty sheets are updated. Taking care of all the bounties is a lot to process so if someone sees that we have missed out or calculated the points wrongly, please private message me with your account details and links to your Change-related activity (whether it is Twitter, blog, Bitcointalk sig, etc) and the correct amount of points.

Regarding Twitter - there are hundreds of accounts signed up for the Twitter bounty without any tweets and 0 points collected. We removed everyone with 0 points. Once you get points, you will be on the list as well. Also, if your account is private and locked, there is no way for us to check what you have tweeted.

Regarding Bitcointalk sigs - please send us an overview of your posts done with the Change signature every Sunday.

Regarding Youtube - the programme is currently empty, which means that anyone going into this programme will be getting a lot of CAG. Sign up!

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
gusgusest

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:54:15 AM

Hello. I have a question from Russian bounty thread. Participants are confused that they were not requested to provide ETH or any other wallet address. Could you please clarify?

We'll reach out to everyone involved once the ICO ends. On Twitter, Bitcointalk and Youtube we will personally message participants and ask for the wallet addresses. With blogs, we ask people to prove they have access to these posts by slightly modifying them, after which we'll ask for the wallet address.

ChangeIsComing

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:22:14 PM

Watch our latest interview with Kristjan, the CEO of Change and how the idea was born https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bEt_wyvdAQ
Kumic

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:30:25 PM

Banks are strong players, but a crypto bank, now that can be interesting.
Nice option for investing.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
niisarearning

Activity: 196

Easy Instant Private

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:39:14 PM

Bounty sheets are updated. Taking care of all the bounties is a lot to process so if someone sees that we have missed out or calculated the points wrongly, please private message me with your account details and links to your Change-related activity (whether it is Twitter, blog, Bitcointalk sig, etc) and the correct amount of points.

Regarding Twitter - there are hundreds of accounts signed up for the Twitter bounty without any tweets and 0 points collected. We removed everyone with 0 points. Once you get points, you will be on the list as well. Also, if your account is private and locked, there is no way for us to check what you have tweeted.

Regarding Bitcointalk sigs - please send us an overview of your posts done with the Change signature every Sunday.

Regarding Youtube - the programme is currently empty, which means that anyone going into this programme will be getting a lot of CAG. Sign up!

My youtube video link https://youtu.be/Dg0CpqhJdHE I have reviewed about Change Ico in my my youtube channel got 840+ subscribers and submitted in form please update the spreadsheet

mnixxo

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:48:39 PM

I have sent you personal message with all my tweets. Please check it again. And recalculate my points. Thank you.

sort_cirkit

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:24:31 PM

i joined the twitter campaign.

bitcoinchrist

ALTCOM: ASbZnzAKfh97hqzTi1dRrvn5nhfBjAMGzq

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:57:40 PM

This community is growing. Nice. Joined. Video looks interesting
waroenkshisha

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:15:34 PM

How do I participate in a bounty program in this project if I have to wait for the time on the date specified when I want to join or can I join now and wait for the spreadsheet update from the team manager in this project. thank you

NYGMA_35

Activity: 123

Smart Money on the Ethereum Blockchain

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:56:16 PM

hello, I 'm twitter campaign.

gusgusest

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:48:40 AM

My youtube video link https://youtu.be/Dg0CpqhJdHE I have reviewed about Change Ico in my my youtube channel got 840+ subscribers and submitted in form please update the spreadsheet

Hey,

That's great.

You didn't sign up for the Youtube bounty however, I added you manually.

gusgusest

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:50:20 AM

I have sent you personal message with all my tweets. Please check it again. And recalculate my points. Thank you.

All fixed, sent a PM as well. Let me know if OK.

gusgusest

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:52:27 AM

How do I participate in a bounty program in this project if I have to wait for the time on the date specified when I want to join or can I join now and wait for the spreadsheet update from the team manager in this project. thank you

I am afraid I don't understand the question. If it is about how and when to join the bounty programme, you may do it any time and start collecting points.

xrpdavid

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:06:38 AM

Click here for the Dutch translation of the ANN:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2132801.0

SvetikB

www.spectre.ai

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:14:34 AM

Joined twitter campaign. Good Luck! Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.