Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 71102 times)
daimondreg@op.pl

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:37:26 AM

Hi,
I've just received an e-mail info from Change Bank regarding pre-ICO which starts this Saturday at 10PM Singapore time.

But I don't know:
1. What is the minimum invest amount in ETH?
2. What is the coin price in this pre-ICO ?

Could someone reply to my question please?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dennisb5

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:53:34 AM

Minimum of 10 ETH it says in Pre-sale Guide
gusgusest

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:45:52 AM

Hi,
I've just received an e-mail info from Change Bank regarding pre-ICO which starts this Saturday at 10PM Singapore time.

But I don't know:

The minimum participation amount in the pre-ICO is 10 ETH.

The standard rate for the CAG token will be 500 CAG to 1 ETH. In the pre-sale, bonus periods apply - 30% for the first 500 participants followed by a lower bonus.

For quicker responses, join our Telegram group at:

https://t.me/ChangeBank

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:09:05 AM

Hi,

But I don't know:

The minimum participation amount in the pre-ICO is 10 ETH.

The standard rate for the CAG token will be 500 CAG to 1 ETH. In the pre-sale, bonus periods apply - 30% for the first 500 participants followed by a lower bonus.

For quicker responses, join our Telegram group at:

https://t.me/ChangeBank

Damn, wish I had 10 ETH to invest, I will be participating in the ICO though, Change is one of the most promising projects I've seen since NEO

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
autolove2

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:11:35 PM

Another one bank? And again in Estonia? Why in EStonia? They have some good law for this?
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:18:02 AM

Minimum of 10 ETH it says in Pre-sale Guide

It is not a very high amount for pre-sale. I think to invest. This project is the most reasonable in bank projects
gusgusest

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:21:55 AM

Another one bank? And again in Estonia? Why in EStonia? They have some good law for this?

Estonia is very advanced when it comes to IT-solutions with e-Residency and electronic elections just to name a few. In addition, the country's legislation is blockchain friendly.

bitblaster

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

Bit Blaster

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:35:14 AM

Hi,

I read your whitepaper. Does your card also work with traditional visa and mastercard network?

Thanks

biggydeen

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:54:11 AM

Why is de cap based on ETH? That makes zero sense. The price of Ethereum dropped $100 in just a few days. In just one month the price even dropped from almost $400 to $150. How can you even fund a project based on cryptocurrencies when they are so volatile?

It seems to me that raising funds this way is based on nothing. If the hard cap is 200.000 ETH you can potentially raise $76 million when the Ethereum price hits $380 or $40 million when the ETH price hits $200. You have no clue in advance what the price of ETH will be at the time of the ICO.

So how can a hard cap of 200.000 ETH be justified? The hard cap should be based on actual dollars needed and then recalculated to the amount of ETH needed.

Besides, how does the public know how much money will be raised? How much of those 200.000 ETH will be sold for dollars right away? I doubt every single ETH will be sold right away.

Also, the white paper only uses percentiles. For example, 25% of the funds go to licensing and partnerships. And how much is 25% of the funds exactly? No one knows. This is based on the price of ETH which may drop or rise significantly in a matter of days.

Don't get me wrong, its sounds like a great project but funding ICO's based on cryptocurrencies makes no sense at all. I see this happen with a lot of ICO's.

Millions of dollars are raised but no one knows how much. And if all these millions are actually needed. The white paper only talks about ETH. That makes zero sense.

What will happen in the following scenarios:

- Hard cap is 200.000 ETH.

Scenario 1: price of ETH falls to $250 on the day of the ICO: $50 million is raised
Scenario 2: price of ETH raised to $400 on the day of ICO: $80 million is raised
Scenario 3: On the day of ICO the price is $400 but drops to $280 a month later: how much money is raised?

On a side note, these amounts are only raised if all ETH received in the ICO are directly converted to dollars. Which I doubt will happen.

Putting a hard cap based on cryptocurrency basically means there is no hard cap. Because you might raise $50 million, $20 million, $100 million, etc.

The only right way of funding an ICO is based on the amount of money you need. If you need $50 million then the hard cap should be $50 million. Then the amount of ETH needed should be based on the amount of $50 million. Meaning the hard cap based on ETH will change every day until the ICO takes place. And all raised ETH should be sold for dollars right away. But that does not make any sense at all either. Because if the market is dipping, it would not be wise to sell all ETH right away.

Maybe I'm missing something. But I have zero understanding how funding a project based on volatile cryptocurrencies can work.

askl

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:25:17 AM

Hi! Your project looks interesting and promising.

Do you use WaveCrest as your card issuer? If that is a Yes, is WaveCrest your primary card issuer?

Thanks
MiBambino

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:27:58 AM

Why is de cap based on ETH? That makes zero sense. The price of Ethereum dropped $100 in just a few days. In just one month the price even dropped from almost $400 to $150. How can you even fund a project based on cryptocurrencies when they are so volatile?

It seems to me that raising funds this way is based on nothing. If the hard cap is 200.000 ETH you can potentially raise $76 million when the Ethereum price hits $380 or $40 million when the ETH price hits $200. You have no clue in advance what the price of ETH will be at the time of the ICO.

So how can a hard cap of 200.000 ETH be justified? The hard cap should be based on actual dollars needed and then recalculated to the amount of ETH needed.

Besides, how does the public know how much money will be raised? How much of those 200.000 ETH will be sold for dollars right away? I doubt every single ETH will be sold right away.

Also, the white paper only uses percentiles. For example, 25% of the funds go to licensing and partnerships. And how much is 25% of the funds exactly? No one knows. This is based on the price of ETH which may drop or rise significantly in a matter of days.

Don't get me wrong, its sounds like a great project but funding ICO's based on cryptocurrencies makes no sense at all. I see this happen with a lot of ICO's.

Millions of dollars are raised but no one knows how much. And if all these millions are actually needed. The white paper only talks about ETH. That makes zero sense.

What will happen in the following scenarios:

- Hard cap is 200.000 ETH.

Scenario 1: price of ETH falls to $250 on the day of the ICO: $50 million is raised
Scenario 2: price of ETH raised to $400 on the day of ICO: $80 million is raised
Scenario 3: On the day of ICO the price is $400 but drops to $280 a month later: how much money is raised?

On a side note, these amounts are only raised if all ETH received in the ICO are directly converted to dollars. Which I doubt will happen.

Putting a hard cap based on cryptocurrency basically means there is no hard cap. Because you might raise $50 million, $20 million, $100 million, etc.

The only right way of funding an ICO is based on the amount of money you need. If you need $50 million then the hard cap should be $50 million. Then the amount of ETH needed should be based on the amount of $50 million. Meaning the hard cap based on ETH will change every day until the ICO takes place. And all raised ETH should be sold for dollars right away. But that does not make any sense at all either. Because if the market is dipping, it would not be wise to sell all ETH right away.

Maybe I'm missing something. But I have zero understanding how funding a project based on volatile cryptocurrencies can work.

The reason ETH is chosen is because it solves the problem of multiple currencies. I think investors all over the world are interested, so using ETH as a base currency makes it easier/safer/faster to contribute than using Bitcoin or our own federal currencies. Also, Eth has a lot of potential to grow right now, so they're probably fine with raising money this way. I'm sure they prepare for the worst (ETH drops back to 100$) and hope for the best (ETH shoots past 400$), so i'm guessing they need around 20 million to keep things rolling.
Last, they add the hard cap to make their product more scarse, it's a well known marketing tool. Setting a cap of 20 million seems a lot less scarse than setting a cap of 200.000 ETH

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
xrpdavid

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:33:57 PM

Why is the cap so much higher?

btcthm

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:43:29 PM

I don't trust this ICO.
Their mail is hacked before Pre-ICO. I noticed members in slack, but they banned my slack account. Angry

Scammer's email (same email address, sent before 10 mins):

Their email:

MiBambino

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:51:55 PM

I don't trust this ICO.
Their mail is hacked before Pre-ICO. I noticed members in slack, but they banned my slack account. Angry

Scammer's email (same email address, sent before 10 mins):

Their email:

That's bad news, hope the devs give an official statement about this and how they plan on dealing with it

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
gusgusest

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:29:35 PM

For those who do not yet know, the pre-sale has started! Roughly 23k ether raised in the first hour.

Regarding the scam. To our knowledge, out of more than 500 investors, only 2 have been scammed.

We are looking into it.

Misao

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:33:04 PM

That's bad news, hope the devs give an official statement about this and how they plan on dealing with it

I only received 1 email from them. Can you post the fake email header details? I don't think their email was hacked. Maybe your email is on another mailing list.

In the end, it's your fault if you don't double check everything, their CEO posted a video on Youtube with last 5 digit wallet number. Did you see that video?
MiBambino

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:15:43 PM

For those who do not yet know, the pre-sale has started! Roughly 23k ether raised in the first hour.

Regarding the scam. To our knowledge, out of more than 500 investors, only 2 have been scammed.

We are looking into it.

Great, I'm really impressed with your team and I'm sure you'll handle this splendidly

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:43:21 PM

Congratulations team, 50% already achieve in few hours of pre-ICO, hope it will be sold out within the shortest time.

Mordrak

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:11:12 PM

great pre sales.

Now we need to make a strong community for Change.
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:40:24 PM

OP/Change representative, soooo....most of your competitors (Monaco, TenX, Bankera, etc) have projections over a timeline as to what $ volume they expect to see flowing through their business.  The volume the token holders care about here is the TSPS $ volume and the $ volume that will come via mastercard.  What are you projections in terms of total money you expect to see flowing through the business over the next few years?  Not going to treat any projection as the end all be all, but I'm really interested to know in what Change is thinking here.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: