Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:13:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 71102 times)
ninjabiz

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:54:04 AM

DHL ex-CEO is huge news, you have good connection with celebrities, good thing. I am in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:01:34 AM

DHL ex-CEO is huge news, you have good connection with celebrities, good thing. I am in.

I wouldn't consider him a celeb, but rather someone with a gigantic network and a lot of credibility, which is better than a celeb

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:14:53 AM

I wouldn't consider him a celeb, but rather someone with a gigantic network and a lot of credibility, which is better than a celeb
I agree with that, celebrities are does not really know everything, they just endorse and we love it.
This person has a good background and we know with his experience it will bring more improvement to the project.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:25:06 AM

I am a pre-ico investor in Change-Bank,

I was banned from the telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/GWX8HkLwpOoocINbLXfRtg. (@changebank)

The message below is on the change announcement group on telegram.

--- Sunday, September 3, 2017 ---

[2:50:18 AM] Change ICO Announcements:
For any inquiries please message @changedragos or @cryptogg

Above message means that anyone can contact @cryptogg and @changedragos to make inquiry

I sent a message to @cryptogg on the 19th of September making some inquiries, and he responded asking for more information which i gave.

To my greatest surprise, i discovered that i was banned in the @changebank community, telegram also banned my account for a limited time.

I notified @cyptogg about the ban in the community and ban from telegram and demanded to know the reason for the ban, but @cyptogg has ignored all my messages.

This is not the way to treat an investor in your project.

I am part of the reason why there is ever going to be any Change-Bank in existence and if you treat me this way, you can also treat any other investor in the same manner.

It is very frustrating which is why i took to this thread to register my displeasure about this ugly development.

I demand a full explanation as to why i was banned from the @changebank telegram community and i demand an apology from @cryptogg for ignoring me despite all my request for explanation. I also demand sanction from the Change company to whoever was responsible for this treatment to an investor.

Mitaner

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:28:36 AM

Yes, exactly!
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:43:08 AM

I am a pre-ico investor in Change-Bank,

I was banned from the telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/GWX8HkLwpOoocINbLXfRtg. (@changebank)

The message below is on the change announcement group on telegram.

--- Sunday, September 3, 2017 ---

[2:50:18 AM] Change ICO Announcements:
For any inquiries please message @changedragos or @cryptogg

Above message means that anyone can contact @cryptogg and @changedragos to make inquiry

I sent a message to @cryptogg on the 19th of September making some inquiries, and he responded asking for more information which i gave.

To my greatest surprise, i discovered that i was banned in the @changebank community, telegram also banned my account for a limited time.

I notified @cyptogg about the ban in the community and ban from telegram and demanded to know the reason for the ban, but @cyptogg has ignored all my messages.

This is not the way to treat an investor in your project.

I am part of the reason why there is ever going to be any Change-Bank in existence and if you treat me this way, you can also treat any other investor in the same manner.

It is very frustrating which is why i took to this thread to register my displeasure about this ugly development.

I demand a full explanation as to why i was banned from the @changebank telegram community and i demand an apology from @cryptogg for ignoring me despite all my request for explanation. I also demand sanction from the Change company to whoever was responsible for this treatment to an investor.

I got an apology from @cryptogg,  still need to know who and why i was banned in the community

autada

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:16:55 AM

CAG rocks, they raise so much money in short time, I think they will raise 100k ETH eventually, let us see.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:46:01 AM

CAG rocks, they raise so much money in short time, I think they will raise 100k ETH eventually, let us see.

I hope so they will get succeed to raise more than 100k ETH still 19 days left to invest into this ICO. This is life changer project investors has chance to make big profit in future when the service will start working.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:35:25 AM

I hope so they will get succeed to raise more than 100k ETH still 19 days left to invest into this ICO. This is life changer project investors has chance to make big profit in future when the service will start working.

They're not gonna get over 60.000 ETH, they're barely getting 1000 ETH a day. Hopefully they can continue their plans with 140.000 eth less than what they planned on raising

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
silver12si

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:43:05 PM

46,604.005367806638160776 Ether

MiBambino

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:31:56 PM

47,115 now, but still a long way to go to the next milestone. I highly doubt they'll even get to 60.000 ETH tbh

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
small hui

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:49:06 PM

I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:55:57 PM

47,115 now, but still a long way to go to the next milestone. I highly doubt they'll even get to 60.000 ETH tbh

yeah ,i also sure Change project will reach goal, if project success ,will change our life, investors has chance to make big profit in future when the service will start working.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:07:43 AM

Interesting idea and promissing project!!!!! The prehistory of the project is interesting. I like the team. And the partners of the project - many famous names among them. Liked the promo-video on the website!!!! Very lively and unobtrusively))) Good luck to the founders and developers of the project!! ))))  Smiley
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:17:37 AM

They're not gonna get over 60.000 ETH, they're barely getting 1000 ETH a day. Hopefully they can continue their plans with 140.000 eth less than what they planned on raising

still enough time they will get hard cap
with the funds they managed to collect almost 95% before hard cap, I'm sure they will continue the project very well
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:09:03 AM

Hello,

May I know who was the designer of your html banner on forum ad?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MiBambino

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:24:36 AM

still enough time they will get hard cap
with the funds they managed to collect almost 95% before hard cap, I'm sure they will continue the project very well

Dude I'm not saying its gonna be a problem or something, but look at their website, 47.222 ETH, that's including presales. If they get to 50.000 ETH it'll be a miracle as now they're barely getting 100 ETH a day. Demand isn't suddenly going to pick up now, so I hope they have a plan for this kind of situation. Raising only 25% of the ideal amount is bound to have some effects on their schedule.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:48:58 AM

Nothing new - this project is just second Estonian-grounded project simply extending ideas of previous Estonian digital Polybius bank, which first proposed idea of blending banking services with financial marketplace. The slight difference is that Polybius team was shy to mention cryptos in conjuction to banking services, but these guys dare to do it.
As far as it concerns crypto accounts and crypto-nominated debit cards - there are hundreds of such start-ups and even well-established companies like MonacoCard, Coinsbank, UQUID etc.

Economic model is also weak - in WP they promise to distribute only 10% of annual income to tokens holders and try to sell only 40% of token supply for near 50mln. For instance, Polybius bank engaged to distribute 20% of annual income for all tokens, from which 93% are sold to public. Thus from financial perspective Polybius token is 17x more attractive then CAG.

Given these considerations I restrain to participate in this ICO and not recommend anybody to engage in it.

that's quite a misinterpretation of numbers, i'm afraid.
https://medium.com/@CryptoJudgemnt/comparing-cryptobanks-tenx-monaco-change-polybius-tokencard-bankera-54345c04c6a7

This article just compares team, fees and some other basic elements.
Team actually is better in Change, then in other project , it is good moment.
But financing finacial project, you need also to deep inside token model. And here Change sucks.
You could simply find out actual 17x difference in expected returns between Polybius and Change in favour of first one. It seems Change team is too greedy!

As far as it concerns 'Polybius is scam' - but most of them is soft scam! For instance MonacoCard: they get on ICO near $25mlns, but it is already known that they launched crypto-card leveraging third-party WaveCrest solution. It costs them nearly $300/$400thnd. + 2mln for marketing, and rest of money was pocketed-out.
So no doubt Change will obtain EMI licence and be able to launch product - they openly stated in wp that will use third-party solution for card-issuance, see page 25. The question is that $4/$5mln is enough even taking into account thier innovative API for other fintech, so asking investors for $50mln is soft scam too.

World without fiats!
MiBambino

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:08:17 AM

Nothing new - this project is just second Estonian-grounded project simply extending ideas of previous Estonian digital Polybius bank, which first proposed idea of blending banking services with financial marketplace. The slight difference is that Polybius team was shy to mention cryptos in conjuction to banking services, but these guys dare to do it.
As far as it concerns crypto accounts and crypto-nominated debit cards - there are hundreds of such start-ups and even well-established companies like MonacoCard, Coinsbank, UQUID etc.

Economic model is also weak - in WP they promise to distribute only 10% of annual income to tokens holders and try to sell only 40% of token supply for near 50mln. For instance, Polybius bank engaged to distribute 20% of annual income for all tokens, from which 93% are sold to public. Thus from financial perspective Polybius token is 17x more attractive then CAG.

Given these considerations I restrain to participate in this ICO and not recommend anybody to engage in it.

that's quite a misinterpretation of numbers, i'm afraid.
https://medium.com/@CryptoJudgemnt/comparing-cryptobanks-tenx-monaco-change-polybius-tokencard-bankera-54345c04c6a7

This article just compares team, fees and some other basic elements.
Team actually is better in Change, then in other project , it is good moment.
But financing finacial project, you need also to deep inside token model. And here Change sucks.
You could simply find out actual 17x difference in expected returns between Polybius and Change in favour of first one. It seems Change team is too greedy!

As far as it concerns 'Polybius is scam' - but most of them is soft scam! For instance MonacoCard: they get on ICO near $25mlns, but it is already known that they launched crypto-card leveraging third-party WaveCrest solution. It costs them nearly $300/$400thnd. + 2mln for marketing, and rest of money was pocketed-out.
So no doubt Change will obtain EMI licence and be able to launch product - they openly stated in wp that will use third-party solution for card-issuance, see page 25. The question is that $4/$5mln is enough even taking into account thier innovative API for other fintech, so asking investors for $50mln is soft scam too.

Where do you get the x17 difference in ROI? Also, Change isn't greedy, there's a lot more money needed to accomplish what they want to do. Change offers a larger number of services than Polybius, which means they have a larger change of adoption, AND they'll need more money to actually install those services.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
stasyk411

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:28:25 PM

I'm watching this company! I like the team and everything they do! They are real professionals! I think they have high potential. So keep it up! Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: