Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: best and profit GPU for minning ??  (Read 918 times)
evilcode1 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:17:00 AM

i need to build my own mining rig ... this is what i want to buy :
1- for motherboard i'll use this one : H110 Pro BTC+
2- for power supply i'll use : Corsair HXi Series, HX1200i, 1200 Watt (1200W)

note : electricity is free Cheesy

for ram im using 32 of ddr2 and for cpu i'll use i7 in budget ...

and for GPU's i dont know which of them best : Radeon or GTX ??
and what is is most profitable mining coin ?

i need to build mining rig to make 2000 to 3000 usd per month !

so please give me a full details about hardware and gpu's and best coin

many thankx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
evilcode1 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:36:46 PM

any help here ?
Hackelchen

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:47:36 PM

Sounds to ambitious to me, to calculate with 2000 Dollar per Month...
I am running 11 different GPUs with a total of 200 mhs and make around 450 Dollar per Month.

Undefined31415

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

Gone phishing...

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 01:05:21 AM

You do not need 32GB of system RAM for a dedicated mining system. 4GB or 8GB is plenty.

You do not need DDR2 RAM for that motherboard. Look at it again.

You do not need an i7 processor for a dedicated mining rig. A cheap LGA1151 Celeron or Pentium processor will do the job.

I am not sure if you see cryptocurrency mining as a guaranteed get-rich-quick scheme, or if this is a serious for-profit project. You will not make $2000-$3000 per month without a very large initial investment, unless you get very lucky with crypto prices. In that case, you may as well buy and hold whatever crypto you're gambling on.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:38:39 PM

You do not need 32GB of system RAM for a dedicated mining system. 4GB or 8GB is plenty.

You do not need an i7 processor for a dedicated mining rig. A cheap LGA1151 Celeron or Pentium processor will do the job.

I am not sure if you see cryptocurrency mining as a guaranteed get-rich-quick scheme, or if this is a serious for-profit project. You will not make $2000-$3000 per month without a very large initial investment, unless you get very lucky with crypto prices. In that case, you may as well buy and hold whatever crypto you're gambling on.

I agreed, with current coin price and difficulty, you can't earn 2k dollars per month with only 1 mining rig at max of 6gpu. You need at least 4 to 5 mining rigs to achieve your goal.

jdash

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:20:37 PM

dont dream early, read their advice.  Cheesy
evilcode1 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:18:10 AM

I agreed, with current coin price and difficulty, you can't earn 2k dollars per month with only 1 mining rig at max of 6gpu. You need at least 4 to 5 mining rigs to achieve your goal.
thanx for ur replay ... but i need to know what GPU models to use ... and what is best and what to coin ETH or XMR ? or z cash ?
willtc

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:06:44 AM

thanx for ur replay ... but i need to know what GPU models to use ... and what is best and what to coin ETH or XMR ? or z cash ?

Visit https://whattomine.com and do a comparison yourself  Wink
evilcode1 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:16:19 AM

this website need to know the GPU hash rate how to know my GPU hash rate while i did not buy it yet Smiley and don't know what to buy nvidia or radeon and what ram for card's and which of them best ( msi or gigabyte or evga or asus ) i need to know all this thinks to start working
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:31:52 AM

this website need to know the GPU hash rate how to know my GPU hash rate while i did not buy it yet Smiley and don't know what to buy nvidia or radeon and what ram for card's and which of them best ( msi or gigabyte or evga or asus ) i need to know all this thinks to start working

You're going about this all wrong in my opinion. Start off small, but start RIGHT NOW. Buy just one card and have it sent to you ASAP. If you have a basic PC mine on that first.

The fact that you're even considering an I7 CPU or 32GB of RAM (the wrong type as well) means you're jumping without looking where you're jumping to... this only leads to errors that will make you regret starting.

Start now with a simple but modern card - any brand of GTX 1050, GTX 1060, RX 560, RX 580 is fine for learning. These cards all have tons of guides out there and even some youtube videos that can hold your hand on how to build a whole rig. Once you understand how to mining, difficulty, pools, latency, wallets all work then jump in if you're stilll up to it.

If you want to make 2-3k per month you're looking at spending at least 20K right now factoring in future difficulty jumps and no price increase.

I've been mining since 2011 and I have sold off most of my cards in the last 3 months for insane prices and bought an insane amount of crypto compared to what I would be able to mine. I'll buy used cards in bulk when the next crash finally sets in. I might be wrong but I think getting in now is a mistake, except for maybe learning with 1 card or 2.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: