Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Bitcoin Will Bullish  (Read 3854 times)
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:32:18 AM

Now... this year 2017 is a reflection of 2013...  Bitcoin prices rose significantly along with increased adoption and problem-solving. But whether Bitcoin prices can still rise in 2018 later? While the price correction of the price spike has not occurred at all. So what do you think guys?

I would have said that 2017 was nothing like 2013 a month ago before btc went up to a crazy $4.5k, but now it indeed is resembling 2013 conditions. People are over optimistic and buying blindly, and i see ads everywhere about making money in bitcoin.

I'd expect a new year to be a new chapter for bitcoin, once again. This pump is probably not going to last into much of next year. potentially, it could go to the end of this year but if it continues any longer it'll be bursting at any time.

The reason why it's not correcting yet is because of the fact that more and more people are still buying in, for some reason. This can't last forever, 10x returns in a year is crazy enough. I just can't see it go to 15x or 20x, even though it is technically possible.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:03:42 AM

Now... this year 2017 is a reflection of 2013...  Bitcoin prices rose significantly along with increased adoption and problem-solving. But whether Bitcoin prices can still rise in 2018 later? While the price correction of the price spike has not occurred at all. So what do you think guys?

I would have said that 2017 was nothing like 2013 a month ago before btc went up to a crazy $4.5k, but now it indeed is resembling 2013 conditions. People are over optimistic and buying blindly, and i see ads everywhere about making money in bitcoin.

I'd expect a new year to be a new chapter for bitcoin, once again. This pump is probably not going to last into much of next year. potentially, it could go to the end of this year but if it continues any longer it'll be bursting at any time.

The reason why it's not correcting yet is because of the fact that more and more people are still buying in, for some reason. This can't last forever, 10x returns in a year is crazy enough. I just can't see it go to 15x or 20x, even though it is technically possible.
Something recently bitkoyn is very unstable. I'm certainly pleased that the price has reached 4000 dollars, but I want more growth.
MobileShopdotPH

Activity: 514
Merit: 251

Bitkoyn.com - Fulfilling your needs

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 11:20:09 AM

Bitkoyn price is currently at 4,065 USD mark after the 5k rally.

Do you think this is the bottom? Or further correction on the price?

ROT13

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:32:21 AM

Worst case scenario I can possibly imagine is a slow bleed back to the 2500 range but I doubt we'll see anything below the mid 3k's.  Certainly not a year long 5x depreciation again.
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:07:34 PM

No one knows because Bitcoin is way unpredictable the only thing that is consistent with its price is change. Bitcoin is volatile so sudden decrease on its price is already expected. Fluctuations therefore seems to be normal.  But surely, it will continue rising for years to come because the demand is also rising. Its market value is dependent to the market demand so there's a huge possibility.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:20:34 PM

Worst case scenario I can possibly imagine is a slow bleed back to the 2500 range but I doubt we'll see anything below the mid 3k's.  Certainly not a year long 5x depreciation again.
If that happens then it will certainly make some Chaos like a panic that could even make this incident worse. But I'm not sure this will happen because bitcoin prices up to now always provide stability, if seen then the increase and decrease will only move in the range of 10%.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:02:59 PM

If that happens then it will certainly make some Chaos like a panic that could even make this incident worse. But I'm not sure this will happen because bitcoin prices up to now always provide stability, if seen then the increase and decrease will only move in the range of 10%.
Do you think 10% not much? Look at profit from saving in bank every year, just 7%/year you can say this is high profit. If you can earn 10% per week or per month, you are good trader and this profit is dream of almost traders from Forex or Stock market Cool

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:33:06 PM

The support at 1800 was tested and for now a solid utter low floor.
However when looking towards the last days we either can go back to 3800 or lower or 4000 dollar will hold, which would be great.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:36:16 PM

Right now we are in correction phase and many users adopt to accommodate. From my view bitcoin face some decline till late September, after that it slowly rises and then shows a bullish trend and those who accommodated enjoys the entire benefits.

bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:42:55 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 11:45:40 PM by bncbnc

Right now we are in correction phase and many users adopt to accommodate. From my view bitcoin face some decline till late September, after that it slowly rises and then shows a bullish trend and those who accommodated enjoys the entire benefits.
if we are in decline phase then we are in depth of bitcoin price, and i think then it is the best time to invest you money in bitcoin. because very soon the correction will over and the price of bitcoin will start increasing. therefore i think we need to invest our assets in bitcoin in present time, because there are still chances that bitcoin price will continue increasing.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:09:14 PM

It will definitely gow for the next ten years, but I highly doubt that its growth will be continuous since Bitcoin is volatile. Fluctuations are already expected that its value will change as time is passing by  such that there'll be times that its market value will be low and also times that it will be high. I hope that its increase will continue for the next years to come and the dumps will just be temporary.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:10:35 PM

I can't see the bearish support right ,
All i can see is about the correction , from overpriced around $5,000 down to $4,000 ,
It's just the matter of market stabilize i think ,
Sooner or later will be back up especially in the next year , the end of year for bitcoin always about correction time.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:06:35 AM

It it not the same situation as back then, the growth this year has been a lot slower and the bitcoin awareness is way higher right now than back then it is obvious there is going to be a decrease in price but it is not going to be a crash like the 2013 crash.

2013 will never happen again. Now bitcoin has become much stronger than a few years ago.
And so now it can fall in price by only a few percent. At this stage of development of this coin - such growth is a normal development
Really confused of how price correction is a "must" and need to happen based on many traders' thinking while the reality, it's not necessarily need to happen after the price increase.
There may be a crash in the future but who knows, we're heading for a new ATH and expecting it to happen, another dump or price crash is just other thing.

hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:26:30 AM

All i can see is about the correction , from overpriced around $5,000 down to $4,000 ,
Sooner or later will be back up especially in the next year , the end of year for bitcoin always about correction time.
Bitcoin market is already come across a correction, we experienced a lot of ups and down in bitcoin market, even bitcoin price come down to 3000$, but after that people start buying again and still people are confident about bitcoin to purchase, therefore i am sure that the bullish trend of bitcoin will continue for a  long time and hope to see the price of bitcoin trading above 6000$.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:35:24 AM

Bitcoin market is already come across a correction, we experienced a lot of ups and down in bitcoin market, even bitcoin price come down to 3000$, but after that people start buying again and still people are confident about bitcoin to purchase, therefore i am sure that the bullish trend of bitcoin will continue for a  long time and hope to see the price of bitcoin trading above 6000$.
Current bullish trend of Bitcoin market only by the airdrop money Bitcoin Gold from hardfork in November. So, I do not think Bitcoin can keep its value after that time. Although I'm putting almost my funds into altcoin but I still want to trade Bitcoin for short term, because I can make a good profits till November with Bitcoin.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:32:03 AM

Current bullish trend of Bitcoin market only by the airdrop money Bitcoin Gold from hardfork in November. So, I do not think Bitcoin can keep its value after that time. Although I'm putting almost my funds into altcoin but I still want to trade Bitcoin for short term, because I can make a good profits till November with Bitcoin.

As it is, we are all just speculating anyway. But like you said, everyone is trying to join the free coin train which is the reason altcoins are dropping really fast and bitcoin taking the huge peak for it. However, I feel even after the fork, there will still be a huge spike as people will still end up dumping their BCG mostly for bitcoin (win-win)... BCG does not have any support as far as I know and mostly it will be dead pretty fast, not long after it arrives. The major focus now is the core and segwit2x which I am not just sure how that would fair.
fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:22:38 PM

As it is, we are all just speculating anyway. But like you said, everyone is trying to join the free coin train which is the reason altcoins are dropping really fast and bitcoin taking the huge peak for it. However, I feel even after the fork, there will still be a huge spike as people will still end up dumping their BCG mostly for bitcoin (win-win)... BCG does not have any support as far as I know and mostly it will be dead pretty fast, not long after it arrives. The major focus now is the core and segwit2x which I am not just sure how that would fair.
Yes,nowadays most of people have started to eagerly expect the hard fork to happen and to get access to free coins.Now,they are just waiting for bitcoin gold.Actually it has no miners support since it has proposed to change algorithm so that it could be even mined with GPU.

Earlier,bitcoin was predicted to move in a bullish trend through out the year.But,creation of BU,then BCH due to hard fork and recently china's policy change about bitcoin affected its price.And even now,bitcoin gold creation due to hard fork and segwit 2x activation are awaiting.So,its hard to say that bitcoin would continue in bullish trend till the end of this year.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Forza Italia

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:24:19 PM

At the moment there are pretty much mostly bearish signals. We will have to wait till november after the Hard fork to see in which momentum bitcoin is, looking at the outcast i suspect the markets to remain bearish till the new year honestly
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:36:26 PM

At the moment there are pretty much mostly bearish signals. We will have to wait till november after the Hard fork to see in which momentum bitcoin is, looking at the outcast i suspect the markets to remain bearish till the new year honestly
Bitcoin is completely unpredictable and when the prediction gives closer result, we can find lots of users in the profiting group. I believe the ongoing bullish trend will continue till the fork. Once after the fork for a short time period there might be a bearish trend, after which once again the bullish trend might start again providing path for a large scale growth.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:54:57 PM

It it not the same situation as back then, the growth this year has been a lot slower and the bitcoin awareness is way higher right now than back then it is obvious there is going to be a decrease in price but it is not going to be a crash like the 2013 crash.

2013 will never happen again. Now bitcoin has become much stronger than a few years ago.
And so now it can fall in price by only a few percent. At this stage of development of this coin - such growth is a normal development
Really confused of how price correction is a "must" and need to happen based on many traders' thinking while the reality, it's not necessarily need to happen after the price increase.
There may be a crash in the future but who knows, we're heading for a new ATH and expecting it to happen, another dump or price crash is just other thing.
Once a new ATH is reached even if there will be a correction, we might not get anything lower than we already have it. Bitcoin though is unpredictable and we cannot really know the extent of a dump but for sure won't be bad.

The bullish trend seems very promising at this stage though and if there will be a huge dump in future, no one knows which i doubt, a very huge dump will ever happen without having people ready to bounce in at the slightest chance of getting at a lower value.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: