Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:09:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUP] Superior Coin [Do Task on Kryptonia.io]  (Read 33933 times)
SuperiorCoin

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:18:06 AM

As everybody reading this thread knows Superior Coin was stolen on July 21 and the thieves are still attempting to pump and dump it on exchanges. Please read the original thread about Superior Coin  at for the proper information. We have allowed the price to rise a little so that our friends and investors could get back their money but very soon the price will crash so you should sell now and have nothing to do with this coin. The FBI is watching all activity closely. This is a cease and desist order not to buy or mine Superior Coin or you risk a lot of trouble.
Read here for legitimate updates and read our ebook when it is published soon
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1974261.0;all
Yoriko and Michael Todd
Founders and 100% owners of Superior Coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Toninho

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

As everybody reading this thread knows Superior Coin was stolen on July 21 and the thieves are still attempting to pump and dump it on exchanges. Please read the original thread about Superior Coin  at for the proper information. We have allowed the price to rise a little so that our friends and investors could get back their money but very soon the price will crash so you should sell now and have nothing to do with this coin. The FBI is watching all activity closely. This is a cease and desist order not to buy or mine Superior Coin or you risk a lot of trouble.
Yoriko and Michael Todd
Hi,But this problem has already been solved? SUP can continue to undermine and make trade?

ty
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

Not at all solved sorry and action is being taken from now. This is one of the biggest cyber crimes in history with over $15 million being stolen from my wife and I. We paid for everything to do with the creation and development of Superior Coin and have all the contracts and receipts. Just check our Twitter @thesuperiorcoin for updates. First chapter of ebook about theft is being released today and there will be about 20 more chapters in the next 3 weeks with full documentation about theft. We had to wait this long to give our friends who invested a chance to sell their coins at a decent price
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:25:34 PM

Have you checked out all the documents about the Superior Coin theft in my Facebook album? I have about 50 there all with conclusive evidence of theft. You just need to log in to Facebook to see them https://www.facebook.com/michaelqtodd/media_set?set=a.10155012832578710.1073741898.520068709&type=3&pnref=lhc
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:20:34 AM

Have you checked out all the documents about the Superior Coin theft in my Facebook album? I have about 50 there all with conclusive evidence of theft. You just need to log in to Facebook to see them https://www.facebook.com/michaelqtodd/media_set?set=a.10155012832578710.1073741898.520068709&type=3&pnref=lhc

Sorry don't have Facebook (can't trust big corps), but what are we supposed to do with our coins?
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:28:28 AM

Hi. Best to sell as soon as possible on this exchange. I am putting out the first chapter of my ebook now. https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/SUP/BTC
CryptoInformant

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:42:20 AM

Hi. Best to sell as soon as possible on this exchange. I am putting out the first chapter of my ebook now. https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/SUP/BTC
Do not listen to this stupid peasant
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:26:18 AM

Why am I a peasant and why not listen to me? Without me nothing about Superior Coin would exist. The name, logo, code and the community.
Call me what you like but Superior Coin was my idea and I still own everything connected with it apart from the coins and cash which were stolen. Whether you like it or not I will get them back and the thieves who purport to be running Superior Coin will be jailed. Read my introduction chapter on Linked In I will publish 2 chapters of the book tomorrow with plenty of video and documentary evidence to prove that what I am saying is 100% correct. I have waited for my friends to be able to sell the coins they purchased and now has come the time to crash the price to the point where nobody will mine.
I have also got phone interviews with a major newspaper and with the FBI this week.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6373734043195830272/
CryptoInformant

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:29:46 AM

Why am I a peasant and why not listen to me? Without me nothing about Superior Coin would exist. The name, logo, code and the community.
Call me what you like but Superior Coin was my idea and I still own everything connected with it apart from the coins and cash which were stolen. Whether you like it or not I will get them back and the thieves who purport to be running Superior Coin will be jailed. Read my introduction chapter on Linked In I will publish 2 chapters of the book tomorrow with plenty of video and documentary evidence to prove that what I am saying is 100% correct. I have waited for my friends to be able to sell the coins they purchased and now has come the time to crash the price to the point where nobody will mine.
I have also got phone interviews with a major newspaper and with the FBI this week.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6373734043195830272/
cool story bro
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

Cheers sell your Superior Coins here immediately if you have half a brain https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/SUP/BTC
brulez

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:40:12 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 03:35:24 PM by brulez

Why are you buying cheap?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

FUD is always a good thing for the experienced ones among the cryptosphere to buy more coins Smiley

Hodl your coins!
mps01k

Activity: 118
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

We just added Superior Coin to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about Superior Coin and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support SUP so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your SUP addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in SUP from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the Superior Coin profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Superior Coin project!

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Screenshots:

Thanks for this info, just dowloaded it.
kadok29

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

Hum... Cheesy

new pool:

https://superiorcoin.minandoando.com
mps01k

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

Great will share around
nathansenn (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:25:52 PM

Mining Pools
Team Pool
2nd Pool
3rd Pool
4th Pool
Unknown missing pool

Bitrated user: nathansenn.
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

Sorry don't have Facebook (can't trust big corps), but what are we supposed to do with our coins?
Nathan Senn is a guy who was working stacking sheet metal when I met him. I paid him increasing amounts to work for me for 2 years then one day he began hacking me repeatedly, stole my hard drive, changed numerous passwords, stole our email list and inserted trojans and other viruses into our social network and claimed ownership of all the work that he and many others had been paid to do. Luckily I still own everything to do with Superior Coin and today I will be taking it back. I am amazed that my wife and I are not getting everybody's support regarding this blatant theft. Nathan Senn has been paying numerous people with my money to discredit me calling me a scammer etc and never once have we had a cent from several years of hard work and over half a million dollars of investment. We lived with Nathan for nearly a year and looked after his son and his girlfriend like they were our family. I have consulted with my friends who invested in Superior Coin and refunded many of them. Some of them have managed to sell their coins others have been prevented from accessing their coins. They all agree that now is a time to take action.
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:29:31 PM

Nathan Senn is a guy who was working stacking sheet metal when I met him. I paid him increasing amounts to work for me for 2 years then one day he began hacking me repeatedly, stole my hard drive, changed numerous passwords, stole our email list and inserted trojans and other viruses into our social network and claimed ownership of all the work that he and many others had been paid to do. Luckily I still own everything to do with Superior Coin and today I will be taking it back. I am amazed that my wife and I are not getting everybody's support regarding this blatant theft. Nathan Senn has been paying numerous people with my money to discredit me calling me a scammer etc and never once have we had a cent from several years of hard work and over half a million dollars of investment. We lived with Nathan for nearly a year and looked after his son and his girlfriend like they were our family. I have consulted with my friends who invested in Superior Coin and refunded many of them. Some of them have managed to sell their coins others have been prevented from accessing their coins. They all agree that now is a time to take action.

So the guys that stole it are in the US or outside?  I bought my coins on stock.exhange and I'm wondering why we should sell it using the link you provided?
mps01k

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:05:34 PM
Merited by nathansenn (6)

As everybody reading this thread knows Superior Coin was stolen on July 21 and the thieves are still attempting to pump and dump it on exchanges. Please read the original thread about Superior Coin  at for the proper information. We have allowed the price to rise a little so that our friends and investors could get back their money but very soon the price will crash so you should sell now and have nothing to do with this coin. The FBI is watching all activity closely. This is a cease and desist order not to buy or mine Superior Coin or you risk a lot of trouble.
Yoriko and Michael Todd
Hi,But this problem has already been solved? SUP can continue to undermine and make trade?

ty

The Person posting as SuperiorCoin is an Imposter. Sup is going stronger than ever.

This group for news Telegram News

This group for chat Telegram Chat

Here is the Facebook Page Facebook

Here is the Twitter Twitter

How many coins are there?Coins Circulating

Online Wallet here MySuperiorCoin

Listed on Coin Market Cap CMC

Kryptonia.io to earn doing task Kryptonia

WebSite is Superior-Coin.com

Demo For WordPress Plugin SuperiorCoin.store

Youtube  Videos

Mining Pools

Team Pool
2nd Pool
3rd Pool
4th
brulez

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:07:02 PM
Merited by mps01k (1)

Don't let him, hodl your SUP
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:07:39 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 01:09:20 AM by mprep

Mmmm Nathan so please remind me how you suddenly went from having so little money in early and mid July 2017 that I had to pay for flights and accomodation for your girlfriend and son to go to Philippines and Hong Kong and Taiwan and even pay your rent and son's nursery school fees and then a few weeks later you suddenly have all my 260 million Superior Coins and over a million dollars. And how I flew your Mom to Tokyo in May 2015 etc etc etc
And how is it that all those web presences that you made for Superior Coin were registered after July 21 2017 but I still have all the original ones that were all registered in February 2017? And How about our employment contract and my regular payments to you from May 2015 when you did not have a cent?
This is all documented of course and will be published this week in my ebook.
I want my million dollars (worth 2-3 times more now) I want my 260 million Superior Coins and I want an apology. I am not vindictive and I am happy if the coins are sent at the rate of say 30 million a month. Then we can all go about our lives.
Sound good? If so just send me an email saying it is done.
Your alternative is a very long time in prison.
Documents do not lie Nathan you have absolutely zero to back up your ridiculous story that one day I suddenly decided to hand you all my Superior Coins and all my cash and leave myself and my wife with nothing. Then according to you I then hacked my own website and handed you my whole email list. Then you suddenly escaped to the Philippines and blocked me on Facebook and started posting I was a scammer. Whole thing makes zero sense.
You are a thief and not even a good one. Facebook has shown me evidence of you entering my account and then Twitter showed me screenshots of you trying to change my Twitter account to your email address.

My wife Yoriko and I are good people we work hard and we certainly never lie or steal or mislead people in any way.
Is a shame that people like Nathan and Michael Senn cannot build their own coin and community and instead have to steal from others. Not sure at all how they or you of them supporting what they are doing manage to sleep at night.
One day you will realise that integrity is an important thing and that it is the better path.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: