Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:54:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUP] Superior Coin [Do Task on Kryptonia.io]  (Read 33933 times)
UsuallyHappens

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

In the heat of the moment...

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:46:04 AM

Already a DOA coin as there seems to have already been a SUP from a greater known person called earlz

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950084.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mps01k

Activity: 118
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:55:40 AM

Already a DOA coin as there seems to have already been a SUP from a greater known person called earlz

SUP is not listed on Market Cap, I knew there was another out there that has tried to use SUP but never made it on exchanges.
firesec

Activity: 182
Merit: 104

Knowledge must be free !

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:09:42 AM

how about on cryptopia or novaexchange ?

Bitcoin address for donations:  3EfLoRWJwrXnep29drmhT19aPJcdqszswK
mps01k

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:49:34 AM

how about on cryptopia or novaexchange ?

Yes there are a few in that category lined out.
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:10:54 PM

bounty for german translation? pm me!

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:29:51 AM

So all this launch was a fake?...what a mess  Undecided

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
nathansenn (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:51:33 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 03:17:27 AM by nathansenn

Premine 20% @@

I would call this a rare case of a well-explained pre-mine:

How is the pre-mine distributed?
  • 100Million Sold in Pre Sell
    • To be dripped out daily.
  • 200Million lock_transfer
    • Locked on a 4 year cycle where 1.8% are unlocked per month. Of that 1.8% ,  distributed as follows;  0.45%  to reward users on our platform, the other 1.35% will be lock_transfered back into the blockchain for another 4 years, where the cycle will repeat itself.

I think there was some kind of ICO, and it seems like very little of the pre-mine will be dumped on the market anytime soon.

We hope that all people see it this way. The lock_transfer can be verified by the community with the view keys and address. It has not been done yet but will be done before listing on exchanges. Quite to the Contrary of what is being posted by the astray ex-member of the team.

Please do not mine this coin. A massive dump of stolen coins is planned. The FBI are waiting for any attempt to sell the 260 million stolen coins on an exchange. If it ever gets to an exchange many innocent people will lose money. This coin has been stolen and will never ever reach exchanges. Lawyers cease and desist letters are being sent and will continue to be sent to any exchange that accepts this coin.
Finally full clarity with what happened with Nathan Senn and and the theft of Superior Coin
https://blog.crowdifyclub.com/1366/show

it was also stated in another post that the ANN had already been attempted once in another thread by the same ex-member that is spouting out and can be seen here.

Launched on July 1, 2017
Launched in 1st july means a one and half month ago.But ANN thread is just today why is that dev?

Yes The previous Announcement was not done very well , after having separated the ex team member in charge of that, Superior Coin lost control of that Announcement , and made this one today as part of its path forward, you can check the history of the facebook page and see that people have been mining since July 1 2017.

Cheers.

Superior Coin Official Team is dedicated to the Crypto community development. Not to milking everyone for all they have as can be seen by Mr Todd's newest scheme SureCoin= https://thesurecoin.com and his newest ANN here at  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087762.0

Sorry for long Post , You guys can form your own opinion, we also have linked in the ANN page the Updates that were put out over this very situation with ex-member of the Team.

August 11, 2017: To the Holders of Superior Coin https://web.facebook.com/TheSuperiorCoin/posts/711797065678800
August 08, 2017: To the Holders of Superior Coin https://web.facebook.com/TheSuperiorCoin/posts/710551632470010
August 01, 2017: To the Holders of Superior Coin https://web.facebook.com/TheSuperiorCoin/posts/707515416106965
July 28, 2017: To the Holders of Superior Coin https://web.facebook.com/TheSuperiorCoin/photos/706043606254146
July 26, 2017: To the Holders of Superior Coin https://web.facebook.com/TheSuperiorCoin/posts/705193176339189

For anyone interested in this coin...I strongly advice you to go and see the ATTITUDE of the "other" coin that emerged from this developer-marketer split...the "go F off" attitude is exactly what many folks experience with that team ...additionally ...go to the website for the coin and you will find a completely absurd phone number to call for your questions - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087762.0 - 886-123-4567 or something like that...last time around the ICO page and many pages had totally false links...

Please sign this petition to keep Superior Coin from exchanges https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2095780.msg20942435#msg20942435
So all this launch was a fake?...what a mess  Undecided

No this coin is still live and has a full team working around the clock on this project. Our social media guy decided he wanted all the ICO money then waged war against the project. We will continue on this project, the issue with Todd has been addressed above.

Bitrated user: nathansenn.
mps01k

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:18:53 AM

bounty for german translation? pm me!

Thanks for your offer, we will discuss it and send you a PM.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:53:14 AM

Thanks for the airdrop. Now some thoughts...

The wallet software is buggy. 32-bit windows version does not work, because all executable files (including the daemon) except the wallet GUI seem to be 64-bit. Windows version also does not work when the path to the user directory contains non-ASCII characters. This is really strange because the GUI is written using Qt, which fully supports Unicode. I am a software developer, I use Qt for some of my projects and I've never had problems with this. Mac version does not work at all. Also, where is the source code of the GUI?

Mining works (I've tried CPU mining under Linux and Windows), payouts are as expected.
mps01k

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:46:39 PM

Thanks for the airdrop. Now some thoughts...

The wallet software is buggy. 32-bit windows version does not work, because all executable files (including the daemon) except the wallet GUI seem to be 64-bit. Windows version also does not work when the path to the user directory contains non-ASCII characters. This is really strange because the GUI is written using Qt, which fully supports Unicode. I am a software developer, I use Qt for some of my projects and I've never had problems with this. Mac version does not work at all. Also, where is the source code of the GUI?

Mining works (I've tried CPU mining under Linux and Windows), payouts are as expected.

Thanks For those observations , the GUI source code will be added to GitHub, The compile was made in 64bit , if you need to use on 32 bit windows you would need to compile it on 32 bit machine. Will talk to dev about compiling both versions from source code.

The Mac Version needs Dependencies. Dev is working on packaging it all in APP, for now instructions below.

1. Make sure you have xcode
2. Install homebrew
3. use these few commands .....

brew install boost --c++11

brew install openssl

brew install pkgconfig

brew install cmake

brew install qt5

4. After all is done unzip the file and run
intec

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:24:47 PM

Source code?
mps01k

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:28:31 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 06:55:48 PM by mps01k

Source code?

SuperiorCoin Source code here https://github.com/TheSuperiorCoin/TheSuperiorCoin
Kuzz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:42:15 AM

How can i transfer some coins from my windows wallet to web wallet? I tryed to sent 1000 coins (it was 2 hours early), it gone from my windows wallet, but still not coming to web wallet!  Sad
mps01k

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:56:56 AM

How can i transfer some coins from my windows wallet to web wallet? I tryed to sent 1000 coins (it was 2 hours early), it gone from my windows wallet, but still not coming to web wallet!  Sad

Hello Yes you can, give me the address you sent to and I will check and see what I can find out. If you would rather send me an email at support@superior-coin.com with tx key and address sent from and address sent to and tx id.
Kuzz

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:25:18 AM

Hello Yes you can, give me the address you sent to and I will check and see what I can find out. If you would rather send me an email at support@superior-coin.com with tx key and address sent from and address sent to and tx id.

I sent you PM with detail infotmaition...
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:26:40 AM

The Mac Version needs Dependencies. Dev is working on packaging it all in APP, for now instructions below.

2. Install homebrew

brew install openssl

brew install pkgconfig

brew install cmake

brew install qt5

OK, I see. Fortunately I use a virtual machine (VMWare) with macOS Sierra installed in it for development, so it has xcode already. I did all the steps and the wallet is running. Synchronization is slow or does not work, but this may be because of the virtualization.

One more observation about mining. The "Market" section of the pool web site shows exchange rate for Monero, which is misleading.
mps01k

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:17:32 PM

2. Install homebrew

brew install openssl

brew install pkgconfig

brew install cmake

brew install qt5

OK, I see. Fortunately I use a virtual machine (VMWare) with macOS Sierra installed in it for development, so it has xcode already. I did all the steps and the wallet is running. Synchronization is slow or does not work, but this may be because of the virtualization.

One more observation about mining. The "Market" section of the pool web site shows exchange rate for Monero, which is misleading.

Block Chain Sync is at around 1 and half hours right now if you do the whole chain. Yes The Market section shows Monero Prices until SuperiorCoin goes on the Market. Will edit that to stand out.
mps01k

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:46:53 PM

Source code for GUI wallet has been uploaded to Git Hub at https://github.com/TheSuperiorCoin/GUIwallet

For compile you need to clone into a folder and then inside that new folder clone this https://github.com/TheSuperiorCoin/TheSuperiorCoin and rename to Superior

then ./build.sh for compile in the folder directory where the GUI is at.

For Mac Before you compile you need to

2. Install homebrew

brew install openssl

brew install pkgconfig

brew install cmake

brew install qt5

4. compile

5. after all is done you can run app
zefirka

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:05:20 AM

how create wallet buckup?
colinsydes

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:42:05 AM

how create wallet buckup?

When you first create a wallet in the GUI wallet you are given 25 seed words that you need to store in a safe place.

If your computer crashes then you can install the Superior Coin GUI wallet on another computer and when you create a wallet you can recover using the 25 seed words and you will have all your coins back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: