Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUP] Superior Coin [Do Task on Kryptonia.io]  (Read 33933 times)
SuperiorCoin

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:12:12 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 11:07:25 PM by SuperiorCoin

So what's going on here? There is another thread talking about someone who "stole" this coin? What is actually the true situation? I am confused.
Best to look at what thread came first I guess. The real one I started was on June 19 for example. Twitter is also a good indicator twitter.com/thesuperiorcoin you can start to see what really happened. Hopefully all resolved and money returned to purchasers before can get to exchanges

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mps01k

Activity: 118
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:24:05 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 06:50:54 AM by mps01k

So far, no currency has been completely untraceable, and only relatively untraceable, so it's only relatively safe, someone will use it and hopefully it won't disappoint.

The more Ring Signatures it carries the more obscure the correct path becomes. It for one is not super traceable like Bitcoin and most others. You can regularly monitor your competitions Bitcoin Address to see how many they receive and from where, something not possible with SuperiorCoin without view keys.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:09:23 PM

So far, no currency has been completely untraceable, and only relatively untraceable, so it's only relatively safe, someone will use it and hopefully it won't disappoint.

The more Ring Signatures it carries the more obscure the correct path becomes. It for one is not super traceable like Bitcoin and most others. You can regularly monitor your competitions Bitcoin Address to see how many they receive and from where, something not possible with SuperiorCoin without view keys.

Isn't Zerocash 100% anonymous?
zefirka

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:56:03 AM

w10 x64/8Gb/i3 4130

Here is a Windows Compile 32bit GUI and 64bit Daemon, has also cli-wallet 64Bit and rpc-wallet 64Bit

This is a link for windows. http://the-superior-coin.com/Downloads/SuperiorCoin.zip
not working, black screen
bagusprapto

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:12:14 AM

Still nothing have exchange ?   Undecided
nathansenn (OP)

Merit: 117

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:38:03 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 06:24:54 PM by nathansenn

w10 x64/8Gb/i3 4130

Here is a Windows Compile 32bit GUI and 64bit Daemon, has also cli-wallet 64Bit and rpc-wallet 64Bit

This is a link for windows. http://the-superior-coin.com/Downloads/SuperiorCoin.zip
not working, black screen

Can you PM me some screen shots of what your showing, We have run on many PC's and without the Black Screen, I am interested to know what is different on your setup. Just compiled for 32 bit also for the people that have asked about it.

I have seen what you state when using RemoteDesktop, it just shows a black screen when on low resolution. If we change to TeamViewer for remote access and up the Screen Resolution you can see the GUI.

Can you confirm if its local access or Remote Access?

Here is link with 32 bit and 64 bit daemon http://the-superior-coin.com/Downloads/SuperiorCoin.zip

Bitrated user: nathansenn.
mps01k

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:12:36 PM

Still nothing have exchange ?   Undecided

Cryponote coins are not easy to get on exchanges, not many exchanges are set up for them, the ones that are are overloaded with request. We continue to email and communicate with the different ones. Even XMR is not widely listed and at $130 each

Forbis98

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:16:17 PM

Only 1 pool ? Huh
mps01k

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:17:38 PM

Only 1 pool ? Huh

At the Moment there is only 1 pool, Anyone that would like to set one up we can Help with that on your hardware. PM for info.
nathansenn (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:54:43 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 05:06:30 PM by nathansenn

Isn't Zerocash 100% anonymous?

I assume you are talking about the first few forks of Monero, and the vulnerability to tracing that was found due to old versus new mixins and no default Mixin in first releases.

SuperiorCoin in forked off of the 4th Fork of Monero, were it was changed to not use old mixin, SuperiorCoin Never had made any transfers with 0  Mixin, and has ring CT. It does not have same history as XMR.

SuperiorCoin

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:07:35 PM

BTC
Still nothing have exchange ?   Undecided
Will never go on exchanges sorry please just google Superior Coin to see why not. Also search on Twitter and Reddit and read here on Bitcoin Talk too.
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:41:40 AM

BTC
Will never go on exchanges sorry please just google Superior Coin to see why not. Also search on Twitter and Reddit and read here on Bitcoin Talk too.

So it is pointless to mine?
I mined this coin for 10 days for nothing? Huh Angry
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:03:50 AM

BTC

As i heard this guy not relate to project anymore so its better to ignoring posts of this person for your own safety.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:15:09 AM

Please do not mine this coin. A massive dump of stolen coins is planned. The FBI are waiting for any attempt to sell the 260 million stolen coins on an exchange. If it ever gets to an exchange many innocent people will lose money. This coin has been stolen and will never ever reach exchanges. Lawyers cease and desist letters are being sent and will continue to be sent to any exchange that accepts this coin.
cointex4k

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:38:47 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 11:56:58 AM by cointex4k

Please do not mine this coin. A massive dump of stolen coins is planned. The FBI are waiting for any attempt to sell the 260 million stolen coins on an exchange. If it ever gets to an exchange many innocent people will lose money. This coin has been stolen and will never ever reach exchanges. Lawyers cease and desist letters are being sent and will continue to be sent to any exchange that accepts this coin.

I only registered to bitcoin talk so i could get my superiorcoin back.

I invested in the ICO after Suppoman (some youtuber) strongly suggested his group to buy it (udemy group)... some of the group members think that suppoman had it planned with Michael Q Todd no one know if its true or not.

the poster who calls himself "SuperiorCoin" is or Michael Q Todd or his Wife, when we raised a petition to get our BTC back, Michael Q Todd threatened us (its logged in pettition.org)

I do not know if Nathan Senn is honest... but I must say that Michael Q Todd really gave me a very bad vibe and was rude to his crowdify superiorcoin ICO investors with his replies.

you can imagine that I was not extatic to get superiorcoins and not just a BTC refund. but I give this project a chance as Nathen did not give me remotely the same vibe we all got from Michael Q Todd, so it does seem like he tried to save us from a scam and even asked us not to continue putting money in the ICO while the ICO page was still running...

lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:11:24 PM

I invested in the ICO after Suppoman (some youtuber) strongly suggested his group to buy it (udemy group)... some of the group members think that suppoman had it planned with Michael Q Todd no one know if its true or not.

the poster who calls himself "SuperiorCoin" is or Michael Q Todd or his Wife, when we raised a petition to get our BTC back, Michael Q Todd threatened us (its logged in pettition.org)

I do not know if Nathan Senn is honest... but I must say that Michael Q Todd really gave me a very bad vibe and was rude to his crowdify superiorcoin ICO investors with his replies.

you can imagine that I was not extatic to get superiorcoins and not just a BTC refund. but I give this project a chance as Nathen did not give me remotely the same vibe we all got from Michael Q Todd, so it does seem like he tried to save us from a scam and even asked us not to continue putting money in the ICO while the ICO page was still running...

So this guy SuperiorCoin is not worth to pay attention to him or believe his words? Thats what you trying to say?

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
nathansenn (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:19:26 PM

BTC

Coin is on track and advances are being made every day.

nathansenn (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:26:09 PM

So this guy SuperiorCoin is not worth to pay attention to him or believe his words? Thats what you trying to say?

The Alias SuperiorCoin here on BTC, is Mr. Michael Q Todd, he has a thread here also, look up SureCoin ANN , he is trying to sell a coin at http://thesurecoin.com with LOGO from SuperiorCoin that is Registered Copyright.

colinsydes

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

Just compare this Superion Coin to the new Sure Coin page that Michael Todd has setup for his new ICO where he is asking people to buy his new coin and judge for yourself.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087762.0

zefirka

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:59:13 PM

nathansenn
ALL working fine. its was teamviewer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: