Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 10:35:46 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] SMOKE = Smoke.Network = SMOKE, REVIEW, VOTE, GET REWARDS 🔥  (Read 7430 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jabetizo

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 11:22:10 AM

WEBSITE
 | WHITPAPER | ALPHA | GITHUB | MEDIUM | DISCORD

The Smoke.Network by 420Smokers.us is the first cannabis community to combine blockchain technology
with social networking to build a platform that rewards users for posting and curating strain reviews
as well as rewards commitment to the network.

Currently, user generated content companies such as Facebook and Instagram have allowed large communities to interact,
and share their love for cannabis. These platforms, though, are controlled by central authorities that
manage the networks rules and content flow, usually resulting in cannabis users being censored or kicked off the platform.

Unlike other popular social networks, Smoke.Network is not controlled by a central authority.
There is no single person that can modify the rules or governance,  or censor any user/s from accessing the application.
The network is instead owned by all users and token holders.

SMOKE Tokens are distributed in a transparent manner, fairly and securely via the Bitshares Decentralized Exchange (DEX).
The SMOKE Token is a user issued asset (UIA), on the Bitshares (BTS)  blockchain that proves ownership in the Smoke.Network.

The pre-distribution phase allows investors and early alpha users the ability to contribute to the project and get SMOKE tokens
as a proof of their contribution on the Bitshares blockchain and trade them on the DEX or on Openledger.

Once the Smoke.Network beta is built on EOS, The Smoke.Network contract state will initialize
with a
snapshot of all BTS addresses holding SMOKE. Simply import your Bitshares
private key into EOS once SMOKE.NETWORK beta has launched to receive SMOKE on the EOS blockchain.*
*Read all token purchase agreement terms and other legal docs at https://smoke.network

Max supply: 420,000,000 SMOKE

Pre Contribution Period: 84,000,000 SMOKE
Innitial Coin Offering: 294,000,000 SMOKE
Kept for foundation: 42,000,000 SMOKE

Our pre contribution period starts on the 15 August 2017 - 15 September

A TOTAL OF 420,000,000 (FOUR HUNDRED AND TWENTY MILLION) SMOKE TOKENS
WILL BE DISTRIBUTED ACCORDING TO THE SCHEDULE BELOW:

SMOKE TokensDistribution Schedule
42,000,000 (forty two million)will be reserved for Smoke.Network Foundation and cannot be transferred or traded on the Bitshares blockchain.
84,000,000 (eighty four million)distributed during a 30 day period beginning on August 15, 2017 at 13:00 UTC and ending on September 15, 2017 at 12:59 UTC or when the tokens are completely distributed (Whichever comes first). Any remaining tokens will be burnt and become non transferable.
294,000,000 (two hundred and ninety four million)held in a cold storage wallet to be distrubuted during the main token distribution phase (See Roadmap). Estimated time of main distribution phase: Q2 2018.
420,000,000 (four hundred and twenty million)TOTAL SMOKE DISTRIBUTED

IN ROUND 1, 20% OF THE TOTAL SMOKE TOKENS WILL BECOME AVAILABLE FOR DISTRIBUTION.
FINAL ROUND WILL BE HELD IN Q2, 2018.
FOUNDATION FUNDS CANNOT BE TRADED OR TRANSFERRED ON THE BITSHARES NETWORK.

To learn more look on our website.

The SMOKE contribution and SMOKE token issuance will help fund

development of Smoke.Network application using the EOS software.

STEP 1: Register an account at BitShares.org or Openledger.io.

Be sure to back up your wallet. We cannot reset your password and have no access to your wallet.

STEP 2: Fund your account with Bitcoin, Fiat or any other cryptocurrency.

Make sure you fund your account well in advance of the distribution as blockchain times may vary.

STEP 3: Exchange your cryptocurrency for Bitshares.

Once you have Bitshares (BTS) you will be able to contribute to the SMOKE distribution.

STEP 4: Contribute to the SMOKE distribution.

Go the SMOKE/BTS market and place a buy order at 0.042 BTS/SMOKE.

Our marketing and PR campaign starts on 21 August to allow early birds access to the Pre-distribution Period.

Steemit - An EOS Dapp For Stoners

420Smokers - Introducing Smoke.Network, A Cannabis Network YOU Control!

Medium - Why A Decentralized Cannabis Network You May Ask?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AnxiousStoner

Activity: 70

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 11:23:15 AM

ETHER INVESTMENTS NOW OPEN :

Contribute using ETH from TokenLot:

Step 1.

Find SMOKE ICO at www.tokenlot.com.  (Scroll right on the tokens for sale)

Click the learn more button under the listing to find out more about the sale conditions.

Step 2.

Click "Buy Now" and enter in your details.

This step will show you a popup with places to add all your information so that you receive your SMOKE after the pre-contribution period.

Step 3.

Send the correct amount of ETH to your assigned address.

Make sure you send the exact amount of ETH and pay the gas fee. If you would like to get SMOKE using a different currency click the shapeshift button.

dc81

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:35:13 AM

This looks awesome!  Shocked I will check it out.  Can I not invest with ETH?

AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 11:41:05 AM

You can use ETH,  Simply signup for an account on Bitshares or Openledger and deposit the ETH through a gateway. You may then purchase BTS (Bitshares) and contribute with BTS.  Follow the instructions on our website if you get stuck :  https://smoke.network

dc81

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:22:33 PM

You can use ETH,  Simply signup for an account on Bitshares or Openledger and deposit the ETH through a gateway. You may then purchase BTS (Bitshares) and contribute with BTS.  Follow the instructions on our website if you get stuck :  https://smoke.network

Ok, I get it now, Thanks.

ManicMeddler

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:40:48 PM

seems more well planned that most popcorn ICO's... but the EOS part is all theoretical?

aRTyMK4

Activity: 67

NEGATIVE TRUST IS BECAUSE I WAS SELLING AN ACCOUNT

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:57:33 PM

Nice to see something new. Cannabis industry is growing year by year and it still has huuuge potential because legalization is expected to happen in most European countries in the next 10 years.
Is the price 0.042 BTS/SMOKE based on something? What price do you expect by the end of the year?

█ █ █ I HAVE NEGATIVE TRUST BECAUSE I WAS SELLING AN ACCOUNT AND Lauda DOESN'T APPROVE THAT. ALL BUYERS WERE HAPPY SO FAR. █ █ █
Thanks Lauda, I hope you feel good now. Anyway, I suggest you to completely prohibit account selling, or allow it and don't mark accounts with negative trust for no reason.
GolumDeMort

Activity: 224

English ► Russian translation service

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:38:59 PM

Hello! Let me reserve the translation of the bitcointalk Russian thread/site/whitepaper

dandan1010

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:49:13 PM

Will be any Airdrop in future?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
lolobubu

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:03:25 PM

Very interested to see how this could pan out Cool. Whitepaper has some great concepts though some more technical details on token dev and distro would be nice
AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:17:08 PM

seems more well planned that most popcorn ICO's... but the EOS part is all theoretical?

Yes EOS is somewhat theoretical, though it is based on Bitshares. (Which is working perfectly.)

All our tests so far are done on the Steem blockchain for now and then once EOS testnet is more developed we will port to EOS. (E.T.A. Q3 or Q4 2018)

Nice to see something new. Cannabis industry is growing year by year and it still has huuuge potential because legalization is expected to happen in most European countries in the next 10 years.
Is the price 0.042 BTS/SMOKE based on something? What price do you expect by the end of the year?

The price is based on the hardcap. If all the pre-distribution tokens are not 'sold' by the end of the window they will be burnt. Essentially this is the same as an auction with a hardcap as the amount of tokens distributed will be in accordance with the contributions.

Hello! Let me reserve the translation of the bitcointalk Russian thread/site/whitepaper

Sure thing..

No airdrops though once the application is developed you will be able to earn SMOKE by reviewing strains and interacting with the community. Read our white paper for more info.

Very interested to see how this could pan out Cool. Whitepaper has some great concepts though some more technical details on token dev and distro would be nice

Thanks, The distro can be found if you click 'GET SMOKES' on the homepage and continue onto the contribution page

dandan1010

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:36:38 PM

Yes EOS is somewhat theoretical, though it is based on Bitshares. (Which is working perfectly.)

All our tests so far are done on the Steem blockchain for now and then once EOS testnet is more developed we will port to EOS. (E.T.A. Q3 or Q4 2018)

The price is based on the hardcap. If all the pre-distribution tokens are not 'sold' by the end of the window they will be burnt. Essentially this is the same as an auction with a hardcap as the amount of tokens distributed will be in accordance with the contributions.

Sure thing..

No airdrops though once the application is developed you will be able to earn SMOKE by reviewing strains and interacting with the community. Read our white paper for more info.

Thanks, The distro can be found if you click 'GET SMOKES' on the homepage and continue onto the contribution page

Good i will do reviews to earn some coins

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:41:51 PM

Sure thing..

Good i will do reviews to earn some coins

Awesome.  I look forward to seeing you on the network!

carlisle1

Activity: 588

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:46:13 PM

its very in need to provide more details about technical information so investors will be happy look at it and learn about this new
concept, let see how the dev will bring to us maybe more updates to expect while still in the ico stage to attract more investors
to ride.

kipoel

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:14:12 PM

Will this project opening some bounties opened?
If there is some bounties, then how much will be allocated for that?

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 03:21:13 PM

Will this project opening some bounties opened?
If there is some bounties, then how much will be allocated for that?

There will no bounties in SMOKE. (as the foundation coins are burnt on the BTS blockchain and can only be used by us next year once the application is running on the EOS blockchain.)

We are considering bounties in BTC but have not agreed upon any at this time.

tazmantasik

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:14:52 PM

Your website is really interesting to read, I like the style of your web design, hopefully, your project is successful, and achieved the desired target

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

gobisirom

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:25:11 PM

Your website is really interesting to read, I like the style of your web design, hopefully, your project is successful, and achieved the desired target
Yes website is interesting but when i open the web openled it is very heavy, do you or others feel the same thing?
If any how to get the web openledger to run well
AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 04:36:19 PM

Thank you so much. Glad you like it.

Yes website is interesting but when i open the web openled it is very heavy, do you or others feel the same thing?
If any how to get the web openledger to run well

You can download a Bitshares wallet instead from here : https://bitshares.org/ 

And then on the wallet it has the exchange and everything. I find the native bitshares wallet much smoother then openledger.io

ntsdm1

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:38:48 PM

oh yea... burning man HERE WE COME!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.