Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 12:53:40 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] SMOKE = Smoke.Network = SMOKE, REVIEW, VOTE, GET REWARDS 🔥  (Read 7456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dc81

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:15:36 PM

We have an exciting announcement coming in shortly. . .

If you have not reserved a seat in this thread now is the time.

We have partnered up with TokenLot.

16.8 Million SMOKE has been reserved for www.tokenlot.com  ..

You can now get SMOKE from tokenlot for ETH at a rate of  60k SMOKE per 1 ETH

Scroll right on Tokenlot to find our listing and contribute using ETH.

www.tokenlot.com    www.tokenlot.com     www.tokenlot.com

Great news!  That's fire!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jootjejodel

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:53:45 PM

I’m loving the idea, might throw some ether in.

happynew2013

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:24:23 AM

I want to buy your coin? I must work like how

(https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=8602110)
JoeRigs

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:20:12 AM

The text below (taken from your "terms"), makes it sound like these tokens don't convey any rights regarding the new tokens that will be issued for the platform:

• SMOKE TOKENS HAVE NO RIGHTS, USES OR ATTRIBUTES:The SMOKE Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the SMOKE.NETWORK Platform. Company does not guarantee and is not representing in any way to Buyer that the SMOKE Tokens have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features.

• NOT A PURCHASE OF SMOKE PLATFORM TOKENS: SMOKE Tokens purchased under this Agreement are not tokens on the SMOKE.NETWORK or EOS Platform. Buyer acknowledges, understands and agrees that Buyer should not expect and there is no guarantee or representation made by Company that Buyer will receive any other product, service, rights, attributes, functionalities, features or assets of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, any cryptographic tokens or digital assets now or in the future whether through receipt, exchange, conversion, redemption or otherwise.

a. No Purpose. As mentioned above, the SMOKE Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied. Although SMOKE Tokens may be tradable, they are not an investment, currency, security, commodity, a swap on a currency, security or commodity or any other kind of financial instrument.
b. Company’s Use of Proceeds. Buyer acknowledges and understands that the proceeds from the sale of the SMOKE Tokens will be utilized by Company in its sole discretion.
AnxiousStoner

Activity: 70

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:13:30 AM

I want to buy your coin? I must work like how

You can follow the instructions on our website to contribute and get SMOKE.   https://www.smoke.network

The text below (taken from your "terms"), makes it sound like these tokens don't convey any rights regarding the new tokens that will be issued for the platform:

• SMOKE TOKENS HAVE NO RIGHTS, USES OR ATTRIBUTES:The SMOKE Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the SMOKE.NETWORK Platform. Company does not guarantee and is not representing in any way to Buyer that the SMOKE Tokens have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features.

• NOT A PURCHASE OF SMOKE PLATFORM TOKENS: SMOKE Tokens purchased under this Agreement are not tokens on the SMOKE.NETWORK or EOS Platform. Buyer acknowledges, understands and agrees that Buyer should not expect and there is no guarantee or representation made by Company that Buyer will receive any other product, service, rights, attributes, functionalities, features or assets of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, any cryptographic tokens or digital assets now or in the future whether through receipt, exchange, conversion, redemption or otherwise.

a. No Purpose. As mentioned above, the SMOKE Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied. Although SMOKE Tokens may be tradable, they are not an investment, currency, security, commodity, a swap on a currency, security or commodity or any other kind of financial instrument.
b. Company’s Use of Proceeds. Buyer acknowledges and understands that the proceeds from the sale of the SMOKE Tokens will be utilized by Company in its sole discretion.

Correct.  Due to legal reasons, we cannot guarantee these tokens convey any rights regarding the new tokens that will be issued for the platform, as EOS is still being built and so is SMOKE.NETWORK.

If EOS (Or SMOKE.NETWORK) is unable to be built for any unforeseen reasons, we will not be able to deliver on EOS and will have to pivot to building on the Steem or Bitshares blockchain (like we are currently). 

AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:20:52 AM

As Some Of You May Be Aware...
After coming out of Ninja Stealth Mode, Smoke.Network and the SMOKE cryptocurrency ( Bitshares UIA ) hit the scene last week with its pre-distribution phase open to anyone on the bitshares decentralized exchange.  

Our website, roadmap and whitepaper available to all and clear instructions on how to gets a Bitshares wallet, convert any crypto into BTS and get SMOKE securely and in a decentralized manner and also allowing us to work on the Bitshares ecosystem while EOS is being developed.

We are happy to say week 1 went off great. We have managed to raise over 350,000 BTS and are on track to meeting our minimum financing goals for the project. . .

Week 1 was exciting and came with many challenges and highlights.

- Came out of stealth mode.
- Listed on all major ICO countdown sites.
- Raised 350,000 BTS.
- Distributed SMOKE to 100+ holders.
- Interviewed by the Co-Founder of Bitshares.
- Behind the scenes progress on different avenues within the Bitshares ecosystem.

It is now week 2!

And we are proud to announce TokenLot, who will be taking ETHER for SMOKE!

How to contribute using ETH from TokenLot:

Step 1.

Find SMOKE ICO at www.tokenlot.com.  (Scroll right on the tokens for sale)

Click the learn more button under the listing to find out more about the sale conditions.

Step 2.

Click "Buy Now" and enter in your details.

This step will show you a popup with places to add all your information so that you receive your SMOKE after the pre-contribution period.

Step 3.

Send the correct amount of ETH to your assigned address.

Make sure you send the exact amount of ETH and pay the gas fee. If you would like to get SMOKE using a different currency click the shapeshift button.

Be sure to read all legal and sales terms at https://smoke.network

## Next Steps.

The Smoke.Network pre-contribution period has started.
Learn more by going to our website.

## Join our Community.

Reach out directly by entering our Discord channel.

TokenLot's user friendly and secure brokerage offers you a simple way to purchase SMOKE ICO token as a third party service. If you would like to purchase SMOKE directly through their respective service, please visit their website. TokenLot, LLC is a registered entity in the State of Michigan.

hash-man

Activity: 15

I'm going to be big on Smoke.Network

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:37:12 PM

Distribution is looking good now.  Cool

Where is main discussion happen? Discord or Steemit?
dc81

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:44:45 PM

Distribution is looking good now.  Cool

Where is main discussion happen? Discord or Steemit?

I think anxious stoner is most active on the Discord channel. Would be good to update here

AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:31:38 PM

🌿 #TreesTuesday - COMPETITION TIME: 🎁 Win SMOKE Swag Bags 🎒 Worth Over $500!!! 💸

Want To Win These Swag Bags?

MAIN PRIZE
1 x Beach Towel, 2 x Snap Caps, 2 x T-Shirts, 2 x Hoodies, 1 x Tote Bag

RUNNER UP PRIZES
1 x Snap Cap, 1 x T-Shirt, 1 x Hoodie, 1 x Tote Bag

Read All The Details At:

https://steemit.com/competition/@smokenetwork/treestuesday-competition-time-win-smoke-swag-bags-worth-over-usd500

AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:19:51 PM

Raekwon from Wutang Clan is showing interest..  

https://twitter.com/Raekwon/status/902911284890529792

AnimoEsto

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:21:39 PM

Wow. Second Celeb I have seen today endorse an ICO.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
dc81

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:25:34 PM

I see TheGame even Retweet!  Shocked  Shocked   This coin is underdog but going to be bigtime.

jabetizo

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:30:44 PM

I see TheGame even Retweet!  Shocked  Shocked   This coin is underdog but going to be bigtime.

Banging!

ssb883

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:40:55 AM

Found your project dev and looks interesting. And looks like a lot already investing.
However I have some questions I set my self before I dive in.

Aside from openledger exchange, which exchanges do you plan to take smoke?

Or did I miss seeing it?

Edit: If I get Smoke through ICO, which wallet do I use?
I'm not sure if which platform Smoke Token is based on.

Edit2: Found out it is bitshares asset but in Tokenlot it use Eth?

mrongoz_imut

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:08:57 AM

A good project with an interesting concept and has never used another project, this is the first project that uses the concept of smoke to explore in the world of cryptocurency, good luck

▄████                ████▄
██▀                      ▀██
██                        ██
██   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
     █▄███████  ███▀▀▀▀
     ███▀▀▀██▀  ▀██▀
     ███▀
   ▄███     ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄██▀▀
   █████████████▄
   ▀██████████
     ▀▀█████████▀
        ██████▀
        ▀████████████
██       ▀██████████▀     ██
██          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ██
██▄                      ▄██
 ▀████                ████▀

███                                                                      ███                              ███
███                                                                      ███                              ███
███  ██████▄   ███   ▄███████████   ██████████████████▄   ███████████▄█████████  ▄██████   ███   ▄██████  ███   ▄███████████
███      ███   ███   ███            ███     ███     ███            ███   ███     ███       ███   ███      ███   ███
███      ███   ███   ███      ███   ███     ███     ███   ███  ▄▄▄▄███   ███     ███       ███   ███      ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███      ███   ███   ███      ███   ███     ███     ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███     ███       ███   ███      ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███      ███   ███            ███   ███     ███     ███   ███            ███     ███       ███   ███                     ███
███████████▀   ███   ███████████▀   ███     ███     ███   ▀███████████   ▀██████████       ███   ▀███████████   ███████████▀

/ 
FACEBOOK    TWITTER
TELEGRAM    DISCORD

AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:01:25 PM

Found your project dev and looks interesting. And looks like a lot already investing.
However I have some questions I set my self before I dive in.

Aside from openledger exchange, which exchanges do you plan to take smoke?

Or did I miss seeing it?

Edit: If I get Smoke through ICO, which wallet do I use?
I'm not sure if which platform Smoke Token is based on.

Edit2: Found out it is bitshares asset but in Tokenlot it use Eth?

Once the ICO is complete we will engage more exchanges. Currently we have approached some of the small exchanges but as you are probably aware most of them do not integrate Bitshares UIA's at this time.   Livecoin said they could do it but want to charge 4 BTC for a listing which we do not feel is good value.

We believe Bittrex may be capable of taking on a Bitshares UIA but we have not actively pursued them about it just yet. (As they only accept tokens after ICO periods anyway.)

- If you buy SMOKE you should use the Bitshares (Or openledger) wallet to store it and send it to anyone else, and trade it into BTS or bitUSD to withdraw to another exchange.

Yes TokenLot is offering SMOKE for Ethereum.  We have reserved a portion of the SMOKE for them and they will send emails to their customers after this period as to how they set up a Bitshares wallet and claim their tokens.

I hope this answers your questions sufficiently.

A good project with an interesting concept and has never used another project, this is the first project that uses the concept of smoke to explore in the world of cryptocurency, good luck

Thank you.

123ltg

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:11:44 AM

social media bounty link? Huh Huh
nakamoshibi

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:35:17 PM

Really promising idea. Hopefully it takes off just like steemit.
agng27

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:12:21 AM

This project about combines the power of blockchain technology with legal medicinal cannabis ,,great job dev

AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:12:45 AM

social media bounty link? Huh Huh

No Bounty links just yet.  Once the application is launched on EOS will be plenty of ways to earn SMOKE tho. Wink

--------------

Read the latest post about the cannabis naming system and how things are about to change.  Cool

https://steemit.com/cannabis/@smokenetwork/golden-goat-purple-haze-and-the-state-of-the-cannabis-naming-system

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.