Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 02:22:31 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] SMOKE = Smoke.Network = SMOKE, REVIEW, VOTE, GET REWARDS 🔥  (Read 7422 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
napoleon2121

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:24:15 PM

Bump - bitshare home is a lot of traffic but excited to hear about more exchanges in upcoming months  Wink

Thanks - I been following on discord. Limited smokes after the big burn sounds like a good idea. But other exchanges soon are definitely coming as well?

Any idea when the Bitshares merge will go live for the smoke homepage listing ?

I believe Bitshares UI releases are every 2 weeks. At that time it will update on Bitshares Index as well as the Bitshares Light Client if you using that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AnxiousStoner

Activity: 70

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:10:47 PM

After a successful meeting today with Dopey (Founder of DopeCoin) we are happy to announce the official partnership of our two exciting cannabis projects.

DopeCoin has had this in the works for some time and have finally revealed SmokeExchange.

WHAT IS THE SMOKE EXCHANGE?

The Smoke Exchange is the worlds first self-serve advertising platform for the marijuana industry. This digital marketplace will enable advertisers and publishers to buy and sell advertising space on a real-time auction based bidding platform.

HOW WILL SMOKE FIT IN?

The Smoke Exchange will be partnering up with the Smoke Network and will work together to display advertising on the Smoke.Network platform. Seeing the Synergy yet between cannabis projects?

---

AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:38:23 PM

Lol @ the big burn - so all coins gone after that? Is the alpha ready already?

Pretty much..  We are just finishing up some last things.. You can follow the progress here : https://github.com/smokenetwork/chainbb/commits/master

dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1316

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:49:53 PM

I'm sold!  Grin
Let me know how I can help this project going forward for sure.

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:55:44 PM

I'm sold!  Grin

Will do.

thanks for the support!!

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:01:58 PM

I'm sold!  Grin

Will do.

thanks for the support!!

You're welcome. I'm heavily involved in SteemIt to so great to see you over there.

Probably, will create the SmokeExchange for SteemIt soon.

AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:13:24 PM

I'm sold!  Grin

Will do.

thanks for the support!!

You're welcome. I'm heavily involved in SteemIt to so great to see you over there.

Probably, will create the SmokeExchange for SteemIt soon.

Oh nice.  Our Alpha is using ChainBB running on Steem. Then the Beta we should be able to get cross posting capability so that users can potentially earn Steem as well as SMOKE.

We should chat early next week. I would dig to hear more once I have had time to go through the SmokeExchange docs and all that and understand it a little better.

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:28:56 PM

Oh nice.  Our Alpha is using ChainBB running on Steem. Then the Beta we should be able to get cross posting capability so that users can potentially earn Steem as well as SMOKE.

We should chat early next week. I would dig to hear more once I have had time to go through the SmokeExchange docs and all that and understand it a little better.

Let's plan on it.  Yes, very familiar with ChainBB and great idea. That is why I like this idea the x-platform of STEEM and SMOKE make so much sense. Also, sits on EOS. I have some other things you might be interested due to some connects and what have you on the Steem side.

dc81

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:50:57 PM

The final days of phase 1...

After coming out of Ninja Stealth Mode, Smoke.Network and the SMOKE cryptocurrency ( Bitshares UIA ) hit the scene running last month by opening the pre-distribution phase held on the bitshares decentralized exchange.

There is now only 5 days left to contribute at round 1 price!

Once this phase is over all remaining tokens from this round will burnt in the big burn happening on the 15 September, right after closing bell ( 1 PM UTC )

The second, and final phase, will only be held after a test net release and price will be determined by the fair market rate (TBD). Any unsold tokens in the final round will also be burnt.

Our website, roadmap and whitepaper is available to all and clear instructions on how to get a Bitshares wallet, convert any crypto into BTS and get SMOKE securely and in a decentralized manner is available on the site.

---

We are happy to say the project has been going well despite numerous set backs including:

- Reddit, Youtube, Instagram and Twitter all refusing to accept our advertisements (Claiming we are promoting cannabis use to minors)
We managed to overcome this by engaging with social influences such as Raekwon who tweeted about the project, and was later retweeted by thegame.

- Press Release Distribution refusing to publish our Press due to the domain having the word 'smoke' in it, the company behind it called '420smokers' and the theme being 'cannabis' related.
We managed to overcome this by sending out our own story pitch to over 200 webmasters resulting in over 15 responses so far including interviews on high profile investing publications in the near future. We also managed to leverage the #beyondbitcoin community with @officialfuzzy's help by earning BEYONDBITS that are used to upvote posts just like this one

- Hackers attempted to SQL inject the website through the mailing list but only caused a headache for themselves.
We do not use any server side code for our landing pages or an SQL database for the email list and all emails are stored securely, encrypted and in a plain file in list format.

- China bans ICO's causing a ripple down effect onto the crypto markets especially BTS (The currency we are holding currently as reserve))
We have revenue, being generated by our affiliate and sponsored media posts, on 420smokers.us and so will not be needing to liquidate much BTS over the next month or two. By creating synergy and helping projects such as @emerge's vapor app, we will be able to add value to the project, the Steem and Bitshares ecosystem with little need to dip into our reserves at first.

---

[h3]The first month for SMOKE and SMOKE.NETWORK was exciting and came with many highlights as well including...[/h3]

- Came out of stealth mode
- Listed on all major ICO countdown sites.
- Raised 400,000 + BTS.
- Distributed SMOKE to 150+ holders.
- Interviewed by the Co-Founder of Bitshares.
- Partnership with TokenLot to accept ETH contributions.
- Synergy with multiple STEEM projects and moving video content to DTube.
- Research and initial introductions with Kannapedia and Cannabis Genomics projects on the Blockchain.
- Launch SMOKE PVT Steem Node and Update Smoke.Network Alpha running on Steem chain.

---

## Next Steps.

The Smoke.Network pre-contribution period is almost over!.
If you want to grab some SMOKE before it ends go to our website.

## Join our Community.

Reach out directly by entering our Discord channel.

After a successful meeting today with Dopey (Founder of DopeCoin) we are happy to announce the official partnership of our two exciting cannabis projects.

DopeCoin has had this in the works for some time and have finally revealed SmokeExchange.

WHAT IS THE SMOKE EXCHANGE?

The Smoke Exchange is the worlds first self-serve advertising platform for the marijuana industry. This digital marketplace will enable advertisers and publishers to buy and sell advertising space on a real-time auction based bidding platform.

HOW WILL SMOKE FIT IN?

The Smoke Exchange will be partnering up with the Smoke Network and will work together to display advertising on the Smoke.Network platform. Seeing the Synergy yet between cannabis projects?

---

Wow first all good news with Rappers and now this partnership!  Things are heating  Cool

AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:27:50 PM

Bump - bitshare home is a lot of traffic but excited to hear about more exchanges in upcoming months  Wink

Thanks - I been following on discord. Limited smokes after the big burn sounds like a good idea. But other exchanges soon are definitely coming as well?

I believe Bitshares UI releases are every 2 weeks. At that time it will update on Bitshares Index as well as the Bitshares Light Client if you using that.

I got a surprise for you guys:

It has been listed by default now within the Bitshares UI.

AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:29:13 PM

Let's plan on it.  Yes, very familiar with ChainBB and great idea. That is why I like this idea the x-platform of STEEM and SMOKE make so much sense. Also, sits on EOS. I have some other things you might be interested due to some connects and what have you on the Steem side.

Perfect man.

I will get at you early next week and we can bash some things out on Skype or Discord.

napoleon2121

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:09:41 AM

Nice start! Look forward to more updates soon Smiley

Bump - bitshare home is a lot of traffic but excited to hear about more exchanges in upcoming months  Wink

dc81

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:14:01 AM

Nice start! Look forward to more updates soon Smiley

This is good. Blood in the crypto streets I buy more SMOKE for the long haul!

GTFO

Activity: 102

i ♥ coinichiwa

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:16:52 AM

Been following smoke for a while now and great to see how it's grown in popularity on Steemit with the latest updates. Does anyone think the price will go up after burn if tokens are scarce?

Looking forward to see how things go after main ICO

lolobubu

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:29:40 AM

Still one of the best ICO's IMO considering huge potential of cannabis market.  Cool
darkenedsoul

Activity: 210

DeepOnion Moderator™

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 12:42:25 AM

Still one of the best ICO's IMO considering huge potential of cannabis market.  Cool

Are there going to be any kind of restrictions to cannabis enthusiasts in non legal states? I don't mean from the investing side, but more for using the platform itself.

AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 08:08:19 AM

Are there going to be any kind of restrictions to cannabis enthusiasts in non legal states? I don't mean from the investing side, but more for using the platform itself.

No restrictions at all, though users in non legal states (Or countries) may want to keep their identities hidden by signing up with a pseudonym and it would be good practice to use a VPN.

dc81

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:33:40 AM

Been following smoke for a while now and great to see how it's grown in popularity on Steemit with the latest updates. Does anyone think the price will go up after burn if tokens are scarce?

Looking forward to see how things go after main ICO

I think SMOKE only go up from here can go. This is promising and no mining or extra supply till next year!  Wink

dc81

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:11:00 AM

Any1 know how long I got to buy? I wait for BTC transfer now to grab some last smokes

AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 11:59:37 AM

Any1 know how long I got to buy? I wait for BTC transfer now to grab some last smokes

1 HOUR LEFT!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.