Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 06:20:39 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] SMOKE = Smoke.Network = SMOKE, REVIEW, VOTE, GET REWARDS 🔥  (Read 7441 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AnxiousStoner

Activity: 70

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:53:51 AM

Shocked Good job for day 1 Team Smoke!

Our first few hours have been going great! : http://cryptofresh.com/a/SMOKE

Thank you everyone for the support so far!
this one gather my attention even in small venue this coin already moving what more if more advertisement and more awareness inside this forum and social site i think dev is in need to focus for marketing and build more information and update coming out from this project. lets smoke all over..

Thanks Golftech.  We are working on a big PR launch for Monday coming.

Reddit denied the ad saying we cannot promote cannabis on non nsfw subs...  This is common in the cannabis advertising scene and it really tough advertising in the usual places.

We are working on some gorilla tactics as well.  Smiley 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SoulSlayerPT

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:29:09 AM

Shocked Good job for day 1 Team Smoke!

Our first few hours have been going great! : http://cryptofresh.com/a/SMOKE

Thank you everyone for the support so far!
this one gather my attention even in small venue this coin already moving what more if more advertisement and more awareness inside this forum and social site i think dev is in need to focus for marketing and build more information and update coming out from this project. lets smoke all over..

That also peaked my curiosty.

It's even higher up now

I am still on the fence about it this one, but it looks like it may sell out and then its Smoking Time. Cheesy
hash-man

Activity: 15

I'm going to be big on Smoke.Network

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:15:48 AM

I got myself a chunk of SMOKE and I want more!  But I also want some SMOKE friends. You want SMOKE?

Dropping 420 SMOKE to the next 20 people that puts a bitshares username in this thread.
AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 10:26:24 AM

I got myself a chunk of SMOKE and I want more!  But I also want some SMOKE friends. You want SMOKE?

Dropping 420 SMOKE to the next 20 people that puts a bitshares username in this thread.

Nice initiative hashman, I hope all those (cannabis smokers!) that love airdrops take you up on this.   

hash-man

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:34:16 AM

Nice initiative hashman, I hope all those (cannabis smokers!) that love airdrops take you up on this.   

Who doesn't love free coins with great upside potensh?  Cool

Have you a telegram group? Telegram people love free money!
scolary23

Activity: 224

Become a Genius

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:43:54 AM

Does this project have no ICO?
And there is no other way to get this coin than to buy in the market

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
Freaks

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:50:36 AM

https://bitshares.org/wallet/#/market/SMOKE_BTS

This ICO is hosting on Bitshares so you can buy this token only on that DEX. OP is already created that token on that platform and let this market for ICO.

AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 10:52:04 AM

The Pr-Distribution Period is happening currently. It is being held on the Bitshares DEX.  If you click the "Get SMOKE" button on the website it will take you to a page that explains the conditions of the distribution. Check that out first and then come back if you have any other questions.

RJX

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:52:45 AM

Great initiative! puff puff pass

bitshares username: rjx31

Thanks!

hash-man

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:59:18 AM

I got myself a chunk of SMOKE and I want more!  But I also want some SMOKE friends. You want SMOKE?

Thanks!

Sent.  Cheesy  This is my first Bitshares coin I buy. it is nice and fast and low fees. Great stuff.  Smiley
AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:01:23 AM

https://bitshares.org/wallet/#/market/SMOKE_BTS

This ICO is hosting on Bitshares so you can buy this token only on that DEX. OP is already created that token on that platform and let this market for ICO.

Thanks Freaks.   ^

Thanks!

Sent.  Cheesy  This is my first Bitshares coin I buy. it is nice and fast and low fees. Great stuff.  Smiley

Nice one hash-man.  I hope you make lots of friends to smoke with!

RJX

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:02:36 AM

Sent.  Cheesy  This is my first Bitshares coin I buy. it is nice and fast and low fees. Great stuff.  Smiley

Got 'em! Thanks again, you're a good man. Excuse me: hash-man  Grin

hash-man

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:08:27 AM

Got 'em! Thanks again, you're a good man. Excuse me: hash-man  Grin

Yay!  Now we can SMOKE together  Grin 
gawajn

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:10:16 AM

Thanks!!
bitshares username: gawajn1

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CORNEL

Activity: 280

Flixxo - Watch, Share, Earn!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:18:18 AM

That is great promo so that I also would like to take this smoke so that my account details is given blow best of luck for this project.

Bitshares Username : cornel5

X       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██     ██▄▄          ██▄
▄██      █████▄▄        ██▄
██       ████████▄▄      ██
██       ███████████▄    ██
██       ██████████▀     ██
▀██      ███████▀       ██▀
 ▀██     ████▀         ██▀
  ▀██▄   █▀          ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.flixxo    X▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀███████
█████▀████░░░░░░▄████
█████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░▄████████
████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████████▀█▀██████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄▄░░███████
████████░░███░░███████
████████░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░███▄░░██████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░░██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
█████████▄█▄██████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
X[[]]X
hash-man

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:19:11 AM

That is great promo so that I also would like to take this smoke so that my account details is given blow best of luck for this project.

Bitshares Username : cornel5

Thanks!!
bitshares username: gawajn1

Sent to you both!  1 Love.
PhoenixWarrior333

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:20:53 AM

What are you smoking to make you want to create a coin designed to Review the Cannabis Network ? How does that have a use ? Do people pay SMOKE so people can write a review about Cannabis ? Bitcoin and FIAT can already do that with Publicists.
AnxiousStoner

SMOKE.NETWORK TEAM

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:28:00 AM

What are you smoking to make you want to create a coin designed to Review the Cannabis Network ? How does that have a use ? Do people pay SMOKE so people can write a review about Cannabis ? Bitcoin and FIAT can already do that with Publicists.

Currently, user generated content companies such as Facebook and Instagram have allowed large communities to interact, and share their love for cannabis. These platforms, though, are controlled by central authorities and manage the networks rules and content flow, usually resulting in cannabis users being censored or kicked off the platform : http://fortune.com/2016/03/02/cannabis-companies-turn-to-pot-friendly-social-media/.

Unlike other popular social networks, Smoke.Network is not controlled by a central authority. There is no single person that can modify the applications rules or governance, or censor any user/s from accessing the application. The network is instead owned by all users and token holders.

Cannabis companies have a extremely hard time advertising.  (They even denied our reddit add for smoke token saying it was NSFW)  And as such cannabis niche focused communities and apps such as Massroots have largely dominated the industry thus far.

We plan to create a decentralized version of these types of cannabis app, that rewards the users, rather than the shareholders, as in our case the shareholders will be the users. In a similar way that those holding steem are the shareholders of that network.

Please read our white paper for more information: https://www.smoke.network/smoke-network-whitepaper.pdf

hash-man

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:41:42 AM

I still have plenty SMOKE to giveaway. 

Pop your Bitshares username below

Once the Smoke.Network is build you all best follow me and upvote my hash pics.  Tongue  Grin
GTFO

Activity: 102

i ♥ coinichiwa

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:06:20 PM

Nice thread . Can you please send more info on how the bitshares to EOS conversion works after ICO?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.