Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:29:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LITRA Coin: Welcome to the Future of Healthcare ★★★★★ PRE-SALE OPEN  (Read 7107 times)
robeth

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:02:29 PM

when plan open ico selling ?
and any bounty

Early investor is open now! August 30 our ICO.

Bounty link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088418
The link is quite helpful for me..I hope, I can participate
thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gawajn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:03:31 PM

Healthcare is always somethin in need. Good luck with your project!
fxpc

Activity: 1316
Merit: 420

KTO EC/\U HUKTO?

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:22:58 PM

Wow how fast!
I've done russian translation of white papers and site on sunday for Mu Am and this guy is scammed me with payment for my job! All this time russian section with my translation was accessible on litra.site/ru but it is deleted now of course.
I have all conversations with him in skype (his id: ehrhc2017) and email (muamous@icloud.com). Also I have all translated files.
So if you want to be scammed by him - welcome to the project!
His another profile on this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1094085
Thanks for this, xevyk

MuAm

Activity: 112

“It always seems impossible until it's done.”

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:16:34 PM

Healthcare is always somethin in need. Good luck with your project!

Thank You!

Mu,

MuAm

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:27:05 PM

when plan open ico selling ?
and any bounty

Early investor is open now! August 30 our ICO.

Bounty link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088418
The link is quite helpful for me..I hope, I can participate
thanks

Glad we can help Smiley It's out of the box bounty campaign!

MuAm

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:11:27 PM

I love this project, it's really great, Especially the John Wick Gold coins it's a satire. I like the team, they are doing a great job despite plentyof healthcare cryptocurrency I have confidence in this teams ability to come up with new healthcare system blockchain on the path to dominating decentralize healthcare cryptocurrency.  Even if it's obviously a cash grab, big exchanges will help grow this market. Soon we will be the best in crypto healthcare, as long as they keep good customer service, I would be more than happy to work for this company in support. for more info on the whitepaper Visit *www.litra.site* make sure you sign up for the huge bounties and participate on the ongoing ICO.  Also join the slack channel using this link https://join.slack.com/t/litracoin/shared_invite/MjI3MTIyMDU2ODU0LTE1MDI3MTM0ODgtNDk2ZGJjM2Y4OA

Thank you! We appreciate all the energy and positive vibes  Grin Grin Grin

Mu,

hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:34:08 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 02:25:55 AM by hashforce101

I love this project, it's really great, Especially the John Wick Gold coins it's a satire. I like the team, they are doing a great job despite plentyof healthcare cryptocurrency I have confidence in this teams ability to come up with new healthcare system blockchain on the path to dominating decentralize healthcare cryptocurrency.  Even if it's obviously a cash grab, big exchanges will help grow this market. Soon we will be the best in crypto healthcare, as long as they keep good customer service, I would be more than happy to work for this company in support. for more info on the whitepaper Visit *www.litra.site* make sure you sign up for the huge bounties and participate on the ongoing ICO.  Also join the slack channel using this link https://join.slack.com/t/litracoin/shared_invite/MjI3MTIyMDU2ODU0LTE1MDI3MTM0ODgtNDk2ZGJjM2Y4OA
Thanks for the support. Always see you in the telegram chat helping everyone out. You will definitely get a nice reward for it. Everyone else, be sure to join our bounty campaigns.
hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:24:16 AM

Hello everyone,

Just want to clarify something, we are not offering any one anything beside our Bounty post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088418
, which is paid in our Litra coin!

Sadly There are some guys trying to blackmail us, by creating fake accounts, and profiles accusing or try to accuse us of not paying them in BTC?

So to be clear, we don't communicate outside the forum with anyone, and our moderators and ICO Campaign managers are known people on the forum,  you can see them clearly on the Bounty post!!!

We are not paying, or did for any fake PR! If you want to write about us, we will provide all legal and extra information!

Our only email is ICO@LITRA.SITE , NO GMAIL, NO ICLOUD, NO SKYPE! NOTHING BESIDE THE CHANNELS WE HAVE ON OUR WEBSITE!

This is really disgusting!

Mu,

Everyone, please keep this in mind. xevyk can you provide some evidence of this so called "scam"
hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:14:50 AM

Hello everyone,

Just want to clarify something, we are not offering any one anything beside our Bounty post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088418
, which is paid in our Litra coin!

Sadly There are some guys trying to blackmail us, by creating fake accounts, and profiles accusing or try to accuse us of not paying them in BTC?

So to be clear, we don't communicate outside the forum with anyone, and our moderators and ICO Campaign managers are known people on the forum,  you can see them clearly on the Bounty post!!!

We are not paying, or did for any fake PR! If you want to write about us, we will provide all legal and extra information!

Our only email is ICO@LITRA.SITE , NO GMAIL, NO ICLOUD, NO SKYPE! NOTHING BESIDE THE CHANNELS WE HAVE ON OUR WEBSITE!

This is really disgusting!

Mu,

Everyone, please keep this in mind. xevyk can you provide some evidence of this so called "scam"

As I was said before I have skype conversations history and emails from him from icloud. It is totally refutes statement above that "Our only email is ICO@LITRA.SITE , NO GMAIL, NO ICLOUD, NO SKYPE! NOTHING BESIDE THE CHANNELS WE HAVE ON OUR WEBSITE"

This fact plus that I didn't get reward for my accepted job is enough proofs for me to think that project is scam.

This isn't about money.
I just shared info about my personal work experience with Mu Am. I hope that info might be helpful to someone.

You seem to keep saying you have 'proof' but you still haven't given it to us. Please don't keep saying that this project is a scam until you provide us with valid evidence to back up your claims.
MuAm

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:09:22 AM

Our vision is to improve outcomes for patients; create access to better, more integrated care and enable effective working of professionals across provider boundaries. We're building a health record, analytics and open API with Litra Blockchain, that sees both patients and clinicians working together and sharing information.

Mu,

hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:15:16 AM

Our bounty link is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088418 and welcome to our Discord chat here.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:21:16 AM

Our vision is to improve outcomes for patients; create access to better, more integrated care and enable effective working of professionals across provider boundaries. We're building a health record, analytics and open API with Litra Blockchain, that sees both patients and clinicians working together and sharing information.

Mu,
We have opened a new signature campaign which you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2095672.0

MuAm

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:49:41 AM

How important is Litra Blockchain?
Consider that absenteeism and presenteeism cost 2.3 times more than medical and pharmacy costs for sick workers.

Mu,

Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:18:50 PM

All participants are Kindly requested to join the slack channel as it is required for payment.You can also avail our generous Slack and Telegram bounty while doing so by filling this form. SLACK https://join.slack.com/t/litracoin/shared_invite/MjI3MTIyMDU2ODU0LTE1MDI3MTM0ODgtNDk2ZGJjM2Y4OA
 TELEGRAM: https://t.me/joinchat/C4scZEDafQQ0USeWf0nQAg
MuAm

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:22:35 PM

Live Q&A on SLACK https://join.slack.com/t/litracoin/shared_invite/MjI3MTIyMDU2ODU0LTE1MDI3MTM0ODgtNDk2ZGJjM2Y4OA

Tomorrow Aug 18 between 3 PM UTC - 5 PM UTC
Know more about Litra coin, Litra Blockchain, our team and anything you would like to know.

C U There.

Mu,

what-is-in-it

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:29:56 PM

Hello everyone,
I'm Mu - the founder of Litra . Just opened an account on Bitcointalk to answer all the questions you may have regarding our company and the token sale.

Litra is created using Litecoin Blockchain, because Litra will be the blockchain of health records, speed and faster excuse is one the benefits of using the blockchain in first place.

We at Litra believe if a currency is to thrive in the long term, it must be backed by a scarce resource. Scarcity has the property that it is not evenly distributed. If it was, it wouldn’t be scarce in the first place, that's what make Litra different than other cryptocurrencies.

At Litra we are helping people live better, we are giving them back their "time" lives because they don’t have to deal with complex solutions ... Our mission is to help people live better lives through better healthcare.

Litra is here to create uncontested new market space that make the competition irrelevant in $5.5 trillion healthcare market.

Litra does not need to match any other coin symmetrically, Litra is something new!

An investment that make positive real impact on people lives...You will be proud to be an early Litra owner.

Hi, the concept is interesting and is very close to what I work on in my regular job. As a big healthcare player, my company is investing big time in such solutions.

One thing that always comes up is how HIPAA / PHI /CSV and other compliance requirements will be met by the solution. I dont see any reference to that in the whitepaper. Can you provide some more insight?

Also how is Litra different from Patientory?

Thanks for your answers.

MuAm

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 11:26:12 PM

Hello everyone,
I'm Mu - the founder of Litra . Just opened an account on Bitcointalk to answer all the questions you may have regarding our company and the token sale.

Litra is created using Litecoin Blockchain, because Litra will be the blockchain of health records, speed and faster excuse is one the benefits of using the blockchain in first place.

We at Litra believe if a currency is to thrive in the long term, it must be backed by a scarce resource. Scarcity has the property that it is not evenly distributed. If it was, it wouldn’t be scarce in the first place, that's what make Litra different than other cryptocurrencies.

At Litra we are helping people live better, we are giving them back their "time" lives because they don’t have to deal with complex solutions ... Our mission is to help people live better lives through better healthcare.

Litra is here to create uncontested new market space that make the competition irrelevant in $5.5 trillion healthcare market.

Litra does not need to match any other coin symmetrically, Litra is something new!

An investment that make positive real impact on people lives...You will be proud to be an early Litra owner.

Hi, the concept is interesting and is very close to what I work on in my regular job. As a big healthcare player, my company is investing big time in such solutions.

One thing that always comes up is how HIPAA / PHI /CSV and other compliance requirements will be met by the solution. I dont see any reference to that in the whitepaper. Can you provide some more insight?

Thanks for your answers.

Litra blockchain works as connector between all existing EHR systems, that hospitals invested a lot in, and it will not replace easily, we will provide all solutions to get it up to date to our Free EHR users platform, this starts from API, to other solutions, include having some of that data on our  free HIPPA Certified cloud datacenter to healthcare institutions.

We are not providing a replace data storage services! All healthcare institutions have more than enough storage, but their EHR/EMR systems don't communicate with each others, and that's what we will offer cost free for them.
This is one of the multi services we will offer, it will including disrupting pharmaceutical advertising market, and how they reach to physics. 

On the white paper we did mention how it works on basic level as:
" The data itself can be deposited anywhere while the blockchain store the links to EHR updates. All updates associated with any individual health record can be curated within individual blocks and published on the Litra blockchain."

No one will give their "data" for free, but when it comes to access other "data", and organize plus saving time and money, they will all join in! more important we are starting with the patient, as it is his right to access his EHR anytime anywhere not by requesting 100+ pages by mail!

We are far away from PTOY. Its like someone thinking about riding a bus, and another building Tesla! We are building Tesla! Think owing Litra now as someone who had a chance to own couple hundreds of Tesla stocks early days*

Thank you.
Mu,

* Clarification: Litra is a coin not a security.

hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:23:23 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your answers.

Litra blockchain works as connector between all existing EHR systems, that hospitals invested a lot in, and it will not replace easily, we will provide all solutions to get it up to date to our Free EHR users platform, this starts from API, to other solutions, include having some of that data on our  free HIPPA Certified cloud datacenter to healthcare institutions.

We are not providing a replace data storage services! All healthcare institutions have more than enough storage, but their EHR/EMR systems don't communicate with each others, and that's what we will offer cost free for them.
This is one of the multi services we will offer, it will including disrupting pharmaceutical advertising market, and how they reach to physics. 

On the white paper we did mention how it works on basic level as:
" The data itself can be deposited anywhere while the blockchain store the links to EHR updates. All updates associated with any individual health record can be curated within individual blocks and published on the Litra blockchain."

No one will give their "data" for free, but when it comes to access other "data", and organize plus saving time and money, they will all join in! more important we are starting with the patient, as it is his right to access his EHR anytime anywhere not by requesting 100+ pages by mail!

We are far away from PTOY. Its like someone thinking about riding a bus, and another building Tesla! We are building Tesla! Think owing Litra now as someone who had a chance to own couple hundreds of Tesla stocks early days*

Thank you.
Mu,

* Clarification: Litra is a coin not a security.

We are going to revolutionize the health industry. Make sure you invest into the future.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:32:45 AM

Wow, it really amazing to read all those good stuff about the project. I may not come from medical background to understand some of the medical terms used here however I do understand the concept that is being driven and to me this sounds promising. What more would you need than to have access to your medical history at the tip of your finger.

I will continue to read the white paper as this project gets more and more interesting each day. Appreciate all you guys who are involved in this project.

I wish you all the very best. You have my support in all possible way that I can help. Like mentioned earlier in this thread, we now have Discord channel for people who use this platform on daily basis. Once again the link for Discord server is https://discord.gg/PkdMPtp .

Thank you and have a nice day.
MuAm

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 01:20:02 PM

Wow, it really amazing to read all those good stuff about the project. I may not come from medical background to understand some of the medical terms used here however I do understand the concept that is being driven and to me this sounds promising. What more would you need than to have access to your medical history at the tip of your finger.

I will continue to read the white paper as this project gets more and more interesting each day. Appreciate all you guys who are involved in this project.

I wish you all the very best. You have my support in all possible way that I can help. Like mentioned earlier in this thread, we now have Discord channel for people who use this platform on daily basis. Once again the link for Discord server is https://discord.gg/PkdMPtp .

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thank You,

Mu,

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: