Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DISCUSS] Still Bitcointalk Effective for New Projects?  (Read 192 times)
Pixmartz (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:02:51 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 08:50:57 PM by Pixmartz

Just For Information to all, if you are interested in the marketing side (bounty campaign)

I do an extensive A / B test to make sure our paid advertising runs much better. So we pay a lot of things, and track the analysis on our site and through google to see how many people visit per dollar spent. Our most effective dollar-per-click investment is google, facebook, twitter, and some side investments like buying gold emblems in coinschedule.

If you spend a lot of money on other channels, but if not efficient, better give more people through the best. We can see exactly which is most effective.

I see where every visitor of this site https://protostarr.io/ comes from.
It's a project I handle.
http://Https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068943.0

My opinion and my conclusion:

Pay-paid ad campaign traffic in some places is more efficient than what you get from creating a bounty thread or an announcement in Bitcointalk. A lot of money to bounty campaign will not be worth the traffic coming from paid advertisement.
Why is that? Because most bitcointalk activities are done just after bounty, sign up for the keikusertaan then do it and finish. Rarely will go to check his website.
While those who are willing to invest will go directly to the website to monitor and see a project.

Then about Signature that is said many people is one indicator of project success. But this time because many ico projects are coming up, and my observations on each project are no more than 100 participants and most follow the rankings below sr.member.
So in our opinion, signatures will not have a big impact.

So how do you think let's discuss it.

Please forgive if my english is bad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: