Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best signature campaign  (Read 298 times)
sumangs (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:56:51 PM

What is the best signature campaign that is worth it to put into your signature field?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:21:11 PM

What is the best signature campaign that is worth it to put into your signature field?
Since you are wearing a signature then you might say that it would be the best signature for you.  Grin But well, real talk here, theres no best signature campaign as of now when it comes to bounty hunting since we wont really able to identify out which project would be a success and which would be a flop which means salaries would really vary on how the project would progress and we all know that we dont know such thing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sumangs (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:20:50 PM

Since you are wearing a signature then you might say that it would be the best signature for you.  Grin But well, real talk here, theres no best signature campaign as of now when it comes to bounty hunting since we wont really able to identify out which project would be a success and which would be a flop which means salaries would really vary on how the project would progress and we all know that we dont know such thing.
I like the project you're in, it is promising. I've once reply in your campaign's ANN that I really like your project. But since I have different signature as you, I really put my effort advertising my signature because the project is also good and really nice service. If I saw the bowhead campaign earlier than mine, I rather joined.

Let's be honest here, I really joined campaigns for the bounty. As time my runs in searching for signatures there are really worth advestising. Doesn't matter how much salary you get as long the deserving projects could successfully end. The reason why I started is topic that really people care about the salary or they really help because it is promising.
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 12:05:05 AM

if altcoin signature campaign ussualy only 1- 3 month, and fast duration so can't say about the best, because every time is the best now only few time can end
if bitcoin you only find about high rate and long term
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:49:36 AM

if altcoin signature campaign ussualy only 1- 3 month, and fast duration so can't say about the best, because every time is the best now only few time can end
if bitcoin you only find about high rate and long term

I dont really understand what you are going to say and I think most other people also think the same with me so please kindly rephrase your sentence with more understandable sentences.
For me best is not only about the duration, but also about the rate, the management, and the most important thing is about the final result (altcoin campaign).
www.www

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:52:33 AM

Follow the DeepOnion if you want to find a good application for your signature for the next 35 weeks.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:23:32 PM

I like the project you're in, it is promising. I've once reply in your campaign's ANN that I really like your project. But since I have different signature as you, I really put my effort advertising my signature because the project is also good and really nice service. If I saw the bowhead campaign earlier than mine, I rather joined.

Let's be honest here, I really joined campaigns for the bounty. As time my runs in searching for signatures there are really worth advestising. Doesn't matter how much salary you get as long the deserving projects could successfully end. The reason why I started is topic that really people care about the salary or they really help because it is promising.
We do really have different aims regarding on joining bounty camps some may say for purely on bounty hunting some for just another personal reasons but i do strongly believe that majority would really go for the money and speaking to my signature i can really say that this had really the potential and its really worth be advertised you can still join up though if you do want too. Smiley

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:45:10 PM

I think that the best signature campaign is DeepOnion, because you can leave it when you went and you receive your DeepOnion even if you joining it for one week

unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

I just want to wear a signature that has a fairly good payment and not too low, even though that campaign has a pretty heavy rules I would still be willing to participate with it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: