Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:36:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here  (Read 23205 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:32:14 PM

This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

Well, i for one believe in jesus christ simply because i have faith in him. There are things that have happened to me in the past which made me realize that jesus christ is real, and there are stories that i have heard which proves heaven and hell's existence. For me, the story of jesus christ isnt a myth nor something that is made out of pure fiction. It's a story that is long forgetten with the passage of time

Very good answer, thank you for sharing your testimony of faith.
It's great to see that your faith is not symbolic or part of tradition but on the basis of personal relationships and experiences with God and Jesus.
Such faith can give you power sand inspiration to overcome everyday problems and situations in daily life.
I can share that through my personal experiences with Jesus and God I could also overcome my very difficult situation and become free.
So, we know that Jesus will come back and preparing internally for this glorious moment, world without tears, pain and suffering Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:15:38 PM

"Repent and give your money to us, we, the preachers of doom will release you from the evil that money is, we will bare such evil, we will make the sacrifice of spending your money." Cheesy

Charlatans want your money in exchange for 'salvation'.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
aBitcoiner

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:37:24 PM

Why I need to read a Bible if I can making world better without religion?

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:47:19 PM

Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

Then what? Did you want us all to repent and give you our bitcoins because we would not need it anymore? Come on dude, people like you are the reasons why there are so many atheist... people like you makes Christianity similar to cartoons.

For the record, I believe He will come back to earth but what's the big deal? He wouldn't kill anybody, would He? He is the Savior, isn't He?

Now go back to your pastor and tell him to buy bitcoins!
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:08:50 PM

Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

Those who believe in God and who are religious knows that Jesus Christ will come back but we don't know when. We shouldn't be just repenting and asking for forgiveness just because of this. We should do it everyday because we don't know until when are we going to live.
Ammigo13

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:00:16 PM

I do not believe that Jesus Christos will come here. He does not need to go here and punish someone here for his sins if he can do it all in heaven. This is another horror story.

Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:40:09 AM

I really don't get why religious people scare others who don't believe in God or doesn't have faith in God. They should spread the kindness and help to others instead of preaching and proclaiming themselves that they are very holy. They should start cleaning their church with abusive homo priest first before making judgement threats.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:47:08 AM

I'm not sure about what to make of this but whether he comes or not and do exactly what you said, i know what i'm doing and as an adult, i know what's good and what's harmful for me and others. I'd just do what i think is right, respect and be good to people and the environment and i'll let myself be judged for that if it comes to it

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
AmiranAbdul

Activity: 156

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:23:10 AM

Jesus Christ is a mythical character and there is no evidence that he is the real God. But even if he is a real god, then it makes no sense to go down to earth to control the planet.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:54:16 PM

This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

If you dont believe in Jesus or the existence of a Supreme Deity called God, then that's your own problem but i will say this it will suck to be you when you find out that its true in the end. I must assume that you don't believe in the devil and his demons either. Are there not enough evidence in the world to prove otherwise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:13:24 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 02:14:52 PM by degaga15

If you dont believe in Jesus or the existence of a Supreme Deity called God, then that's your own problem but i will say this it will suck to be you when you find out that its true in the end. I must assume that you don't believe in the devil and his demons either. Are there not enough evidence in the world to prove otherwise.
I believe jesus exists but he is not god but cuman messenger of God, if you think jesus god what ever he said if he is god?
piszozo

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:02:42 PM

Sorry, I do not believe in Jesus Christ, the coming of Jesus before the apocalypse and I do not believe that Jesus is God, but it is the right of Christians or Catholics to believe it and I respect it.

Same here. Being an atheist since time immemorial, I can't believe in all these crazy ideas of rebirth, apocalypse and resurrection. If I am not wrong, the Muslims also have a similar belief. They believe that on the day of judgement (Yawm al-Qiyāmah), Allah will make his final assessment of humanity. There will be resurrection of the body, and the judgment of all sentient creatures.

I don't believe these as well and yes you are right, muslims also believe that Jesus will come back. People will always believe and interpret things as they want.
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:38:10 PM

Sorry, I do not believe in Jesus Christ, the coming of Jesus before the apocalypse and I do not believe that Jesus is God, but it is the right of Christians or Catholics to believe it and I respect it.
Same with me,I do not believe in Jesus Christ, I do not believe that Jesus is God, also about the resurrection of Jesus before the end, and will be a sinner for men? I do not believe in the biblical teaching, where the contents of the Bible have changed much as the times, It has also changed the content of the Bible.
How can we trust the Bible as God's holy book? Whereas the contents of the holy book have been changed by many people?
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:15:19 PM

Yes He is. He is the alpha and omega. He is the first and last. It is also written in the book of revelation that Jesus Christ is coming back. So if we still have time to repent then we should do it before it's too late. He came here to seek and save the lost and He will come back to judge us.
Jacko234

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:27:44 AM

Jesus Christ or Isa (U.S.) will be commanded by God to descend earth on the Day of Judgment. Jesus Christ is a prophet not a god
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:30:01 AM

If Jesus Christ can speak to us all in our minds, and control everything, why does he need to come to earth?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:16:30 PM

Jesus Christ - assuming he was a real human being- will not come back because bible and any other religious books are saying lies and they were written by humans not the words of so-called god. For me , people should not wait for so-called holy people, they must search for world's peace .

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
0Pirats0

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:09:43 PM

I do not believe that Jesus Christ will return here. Yet none of the world of the dead did not return here even if he had some supernatural powers. If he died, it means he'll be gone forever.
midelou

Activity: 442

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:12:34 PM

I heard that when I was a child. May be he's still on his way. Great man though! We need someone like him at this present time.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:06:06 PM

This is not none sense, but you are the who is none-sense because you don't know know how to respect others belief here. The person behind this topic is only getting other's view, but not to insult others belief here. If you think this is a waste of time, I'll respect that but you better know how to respect here.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: