View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heelzkinu

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:08:09 AM

What about those who have participated in bounty program ?
is there anyone who can tell us about this ?
StevenRA

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:00:20 AM

What about those who have participated in bounty program ?
is there anyone who can tell us about this ?

It seems like they took down the list for bounty participation. That's not really cool.
sonerbo
Copper Member

Activity: 1358
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:47:38 AM

You have reached %95 of softcap I think that was a success ! But you choose to gave up and that was a defeat !
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:19:14 AM

The soft cap didnt achieved and now, i hope there's final announcement from one of Beone team about plans in the future also for the bounty hunters.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:27:14 PM

I like the project. If the team is good, they will make good job. Because the online education sites are really popular nowadays. A good add and interface can bring success easily. There is a benefit to follow.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
deepblue01

Activity: 770
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 06:03:08 PM

Unfortunately, the project didn't reach the minimum goal, the money will be returned to investors ASAP.
How about the Bounty Hunters, are they getting paid or the entire project is getting cancelled?

yes.... they dont take the money so project entirely canceled that makes all bounty hunter will got nothing too.
you dont get anyshare when they also got nothing for this project
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:57:23 PM

Unfortunately, the project didn't reach the minimum goal, the money will be returned to investors ASAP.
How about the Bounty Hunters, are they getting paid or the entire project is getting cancelled?

yes.... they dont take the money so project entirely canceled that makes all bounty hunter will got nothing too.
you dont get anyshare when they also got nothing for this project

I think sometimes things going in the wrong way. I think this is one! I think the project was a great idea. But now all is stopped. I hope they retry soon.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:32:29 AM

Because there is no announcement regarding our signature bounty, I have to remove BeOne signature from my profile. And I am sorry to hear the fact that this project can not reach the soft cap!

This is not the end of the world! Better luck next time!

Best Regards,
FULL_TILT

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:48:39 AM

You have reached %95 of softcap I think that was a success ! But you choose to gave up and that was a defeat !

I don't understand why you haven't postponed the ICO end like many other projects has done in past. We have reached 95% of the cap, if you had postponed the closing by 7-10 days we would have achieved it for sure.  Embarrassed Huh Shocked

sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:45:52 PM

It is very sad this project could not make to the softcap. It was already 95%. Team should announce when and how would be the investors get their investment back?
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:09:17 PM

any official update here?
we all know who the project don't reach the minimum soft cap..
but i expect an official communication from the team!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3142

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 10:59:03 PM

any official update here?
we all know who the project don't reach the minimum soft cap..
but i expect an official communication from the team!!!

The latest update that is BeOne ICO is failed.
He did not reach the minimum goal and they will refund money to investors. It's fair and i hope that no one will remain without yourself money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:36:58 AM

i noted thoose team member names on my list. for the softcap people invested %95 they couldnt find anyone for %5  they even  didint put %5 from their pocket to reach soft cap.just pay back the investors money asap pls.

#probably they dont even read here i will just send them a mail and try to get information about payback.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:15:53 PM

i noted thoose team member names on my list. for the softcap people invested %95 they couldnt find anyone for %5  they even  didint put %5 from their pocket to reach soft cap.just pay back the investors money asap pls.

#probably they dont even read here i will just send them a mail and try to get information about payback.
For me its scam ....
sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:14:36 AM

There is no commitment from the team since the ICO failed for returning investors money. BeOne team must return investors money before 25 October because of Bitcoin GPU hard fork. If the team failed to return money then they are obliged to return the hard forked Bitcoin GPU Coins to the investors also.
serhanni

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:05:34 AM

No mails, no announcements... Too bad for big investors
deepblue01

Activity: 770
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:07:40 PM

There is no commitment from the team since the ICO failed for returning investors money. BeOne team must return investors money before 25 October because of Bitcoin GPU hard fork. If the team failed to return money then they are obliged to return the hard forked Bitcoin GPU Coins to the investors also.

yess.... its only fair if like that.
but aleast investor also need to know when the payback will begin for them
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:37:18 PM

So? Any update??

anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:52:13 AM

I firstly saw it on the global, I am approaching the project with sympathy because they came about to ICO via Waves. It has a hard cap of 4.5 million, a lot less than many projects but ICO works are not certain. Under normal circumstances, 9 million coins need to be sold in the first week.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.