Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Value  (Read 3140 times)
doujuan612

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:12:40 AM

I think it'll be at 2018 not this year, China's policy attect it a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kumarodus

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:59:10 AM

Bitcoin could exceed that value, depending on what news we hear on th horizon. Am thinking that as more education is provide and more countries allow for its use, then the value could hit 10k by end of 2017
r1nd3m1r4

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:13:00 AM

yes I'm sure will go up, More on the truth of this prediction, as reported by ZeroHedge, if we are browsing both on Google and on Youtube, we will find a lot of content about CryptoCurrency experts who memprediski Bitcoin price spikes this year. As predicted by ZeroHedge in early January 2017 ago. Apparently it was proven because from January to May this, Bitcoin prices have gone up from 12 million per coin to Rp 37 million perkoin. That is, Bitcoin prices rose by 300% more.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:22:05 AM

Me too, I really believe that after this dump, we sill gonna see the possitive green again. Currently theres a dump again. This the right time to collect more bitcoins.
Excited to see what would be the price after this dump.

I agree with you and bitcoin has a strong support. This dump is due to some negative report about China and once this news settled in, then bitcoin will rise again. There are many FUDders lately, be used to it.

The negative report made some investors to panic, that news cause a big impact to some investors and really made a big result of dump. We should really use to it, we lost if we sell all of our coins just beacause of that FUD.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:28:08 AM

Me too, I really believe that after this dump, we sill gonna see the possitive green again. Currently theres a dump again. This the right time to collect more bitcoins.
Excited to see what would be the price after this dump.

I agree with you and bitcoin has a strong support. This dump is due to some negative report about China and once this news settled in, then bitcoin will rise again. There are many FUDders lately, be used to it.

Actually this dip shows the strength of Bitcoin. Despite so much FUD from China, the exchange rate remains above $4,000 per coin. The market bears will be disappointed. The next major chance for them can occur in November, when the 2MB block size limit needs to be implemented. But if it proceeds without any major issues, then we can expect 10K very soon!

China news is always a pain, it was going up 4600$ and now it's down to 3997$, don't know what is wrong with China and all those people who believe it and make a mess of Bitcoins, it's such a pain to see the Bitcoin prices crashing, I hope it bounces up and up, which I am preety sure it will, I feel as soon as these few days have passed and prices have restored normally we shall see huge rise, it shall happen sooner or later, do not panic, keep your coins safe.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:36:09 AM

For now I think it's very easy to reach $ 5K. But the gossip effect of China banning BTC makes the price of BTC declining now. but I think BTC prices will recover at the end of the year and will reach $ 5k.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:24:57 AM

Hi Guys! Do you think the Bitcoin value will be worth more than 5000 Dollars at the end of 2017? Let me know your opinion :-)
Actually I am not able to estimate the value of bitcoin it will reach the value of more 5000 dollars per year because I have to see the circulation that must be promoted in the market, if it is attempted to reach the target then each year could be more bitcoin value 5000 or could reach 7000 dollars if that person will target own.
Rahul5577

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:29:47 PM

I think this is possible, the Bitcoin value is likely to rise to $ 5,000 later this year or early in 2018.
cybergamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:16:39 AM

Hi Guys! Do you think the Bitcoin value will be worth more than 5000 Dollars at the end of 2017? Let me know your opinion :-)

I am looking forward to that event. And with the current price of Bitcoin, we are almost there. We just need more gas to pump up the rocket even more. I am hoping for that increase before the year ends and for the continued increase the following years. I just hope there will be no more drama that will put Bitcoin at a miserable threat.

Lets hope for good. Agree with you we should hope that the price of bitcoin is in smooth sailing not rough and it would better that it will hit 5000$ after the year ends because the price right now is 4500 I think so it could be possible
It will even achieve today to 4600USD in light of the fact that take a gander at the market. showcase isn't even avaliable to stop bitcoin cost since it will touch 5000USD soon so we can state that we ought to never judge something in a solitary point since take a gander at the cost of bitcoin it is touching the sky in nowadays dollars and different monetary standards are nothing toward bitcoin.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:03:45 PM

the value that is given bitcoin from newbee to legendary all of us who invest with bitcoin just look at the value of bitcoin. the bitcoin value means we all agree on the value given in bitcoin. But the value for this year's value given bitcoin value can reach $ 10000 this is the best level and next until next year could be more up again ... that's what search for investment ie VALUE. value is a price guideline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: