Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Value  (Read 3140 times)
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:20:10 AM

Although bitcoin values ​​can not be predicted accurately, but until now the value of bitcoin continues to increase in 2017. Even many who estimate bitcoin prices by the end of this year could reach $ 5000, hopefully this happens. I think with us holding bitcoin for a long time it will not make us feel the loss, because the development of bitcoin value will continue to increase although there is always a correction by bitcoin developers but it is done for convenience for bitcoin users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:25:59 AM

Although bitcoin values ​​can not be predicted accurately, but until now the value of bitcoin continues to increase in 2017. Even many who estimate bitcoin prices by the end of this year could reach $ 5000, hopefully this happens. I think with us holding bitcoin for a long time it will not make us feel the loss, because the development of bitcoin value will continue to increase although there is always a correction by bitcoin developers but it is done for convenience for bitcoin users.
Bitcoin has a high value this year, though now the bitcoin value is declining, but I think the bitcoin value still has a high value and you do not have to worry about this drop because this is a normal situation and you should buy lots of bitcoin when the price is falling as it is now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:33:11 AM

Bitcoin has a high value this year, though now the bitcoin value is declining, but I think the bitcoin value still has a high value and you do not have to worry about this drop because this is a normal situation and you should buy lots of bitcoin when the price is falling as it is now.
Bitcoin value may decrease and increase but its possible to reach $5000. As users continues to grow daily, yes it is a normal situation that the price fluctuating. So Im hoping the bitcoin value could be reach at this price and we can earn profit for a long term investment.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:42:59 AM

As I would see it, I believe that bitcoin has just demonstrated that it can possibly achieve esteem or significantly more, $5000 may occur an inside a time of a couple of months.The estimation of Bitcoin hints at no going down beneath $3000 until the end of time. We simply need to trust in Bitcoin and seek after the best.
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:45:45 AM

Although bitcoin values can not be predicted accurately, but until now the value of bitcoin continues to increase in 2017. Even many who estimate bitcoin prices by the end of this year could reach $ 5000, hopefully this happens. I think with us holding bitcoin for a long time it will not make us feel the loss, because the development of bitcoin value will continue to increase although there is always a correction by bitcoin developers but it is done for convenience for bitcoin users.
Bitcoin value may decrease and increase but its possible to reach $5000. As users continues to grow daily, yes it is a normal situation that the price fluctuating. So Im hoping the bitcoin value could be reach at this price and we can earn profit for a long term investment.
if you are a long-term investor, $5000 is not worth at all. since I have joined the bitcoin world for a long time, I expect that the price of bitcoin will even be higher than $5000. In the end of this year, maybe bitcoin will soon hit $10000. Hope that the next hard fork does not affect the price of bitcoin much

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:41:35 PM

I think bitcoin will continue to have a very high value. The bitcoin's existence is no doubt. Above what I see so far, the bitcoin value keeps increasing from time to time. Even many predict the bitcoin will reach $ 5000. this is my hope that Can get a very good effect for all bitcoin users. The number of investors who invested dibitcoin this will affect the value of bitcoin. Continue to socialize the bitcoin that I am currently doing. I hope many investors will see bitcoin for investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Welds1977

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:26:53 PM

Hi Guys! Do you think the Bitcoin value will be worth more than 5000 Dollars at the end of 2017? Let me know your opinion :-)
5000 dollars is too low. here's a guess 8888$
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:33:19 PM

I also believe the bitcoin value will reach $ 5000 by the end of the year. because many countries have legalized bitcoin as a legitimate transaction in their country, bitcoin has a great opportunity to reach a certain price, even bitcoin like flying on air over gold, I'm sure bitcoin will be more than that

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:18:41 PM

As I would see it, I believe that bitcoin has just demonstrated that it can possibly achieve esteem or significantly more, $5000 may occur an inside a time of a couple of months.The estimation of Bitcoin hints at no going down beneath $3000 until the end of time. We simply need to trust in Bitcoin and seek after the best.
I do expect the price to cross $5000 in the near term,but i really do not think that we could see a big rally before the next fork which is about to happen and if that happens then we could see a rally like we saw when we had a fork last time and that is my expectations,bitcoin is going through hard times when it comes to confirmation time which is a step back from what i want from bitcoin,but i am hoping for the best.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:49:57 PM

Hi Guys! Do you think the Bitcoin value will be worth more than 5000 Dollars at the end of 2017? Let me know your opinion :-)

I am looking forward to that event. And with the current price of Bitcoin, we are almost there. We just need more gas to pump up the rocket even more. I am hoping for that increase before the year ends and for the continued increase the following years. I just hope there will be no more drama that will put Bitcoin at a miserable threat.
CODE200

Activity: 1386
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:55:39 PM

If the users of Bitcoin will increased and the transaction out of Bitcoin on investment, trading and daily transaction will have movement and changes it will probably be a good sign for Bitcoin to reached 500 Dollars within this year. Because it would probably give a big development on bitcoin in terms of value, price and security where people will trust more bitcoin system having more reason for investing and setting trades on Bitcoin.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:39:55 PM

I do expect the price to cross $5000 in the near term,but i really do not think that we could see a big rally before the next fork which is about to happen and if that happens then we could see a rally like we saw when we had a fork last time and that is my expectations,bitcoin is going through hard times when it comes to confirmation time which is a step back from what i want from bitcoin,but i am hoping for the best.
What would I say on this is that perhaps this is the beauty of bitcoin that nobody can judge what will happen next. This is how it is and it was since it started. Looking at the fluctuations in the worth of bitcoin, it seems like bitcoin’s price will rise up to 5000$ at least, till the end of this year. That is what I personally think but what we think cannot surely happen. It can be a bigger jump towards up.
Nire_sivad

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:12:03 AM

Very good disucssion. I fully understand what you're talking about. Many people say the prices of cryptos are high but  we also thought that about Amazon, Apple and Facebok last year.  I found this great website: https://www.coincheckup.com Supposingly they researched every crypto coin in the scene based on: the team, the product, advisors, community, the business and the business model. They even score the coins stengths.  Check: https://www.coincheckup.com/coins/Bitcoin#analysis For a complete Bitcoin Indepth analysis.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:44:47 AM

Definitely, $5000 is even a very low prediction. Bitcoin is already beyond $4500 right now so there is no reason why it cannot reach $5000 before the year ends. We are not yet on the ber months so there is still a lot of time left for bitcoin's price to continue rising. We can expect almost $10,000 before this year closes.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:50:54 AM

I am looking forward to that event. And with the current price of Bitcoin, we are almost there. We just need more gas to pump up the rocket even more. I am hoping for that increase before the year ends and for the continued increase the following years. I just hope there will be no more drama that will put Bitcoin at a miserable threat.

Lets hope for good. Agree with you we should hope that the price of bitcoin is in smooth sailing not rough and it would better that it will hit 5000$ after the year ends because the price right now is 4500 I think so it could be possible
AdamCooper

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:24:02 PM

$7500 by the end of the year.

Everyday I'm HODLing.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:35:27 PM

I hope too that it will be no more drama against the succeed of bitcoin, If evething will be okey in the future, of course bitcoin it will achieve the 5000$ in few weeks and maybe in the end of this month, this price depends of peoples, so peoples can make it more by using bitcoin and invest in it. I advise peoples here to share their knoweldge about bitcoin with friends, then the community will be more bigger.

Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:42:44 PM

I think before the end of 2017 rate will be less than 5000 dollars for Bitcoin. But soon it will cost more.

smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:54:19 PM

The end of year value should be good to measure, but the more important aspect is the long term value of Bitcoin in 2020, 2030, 2100 and beyond...

Is Bitcoin a reliable form of value to pass onto our children?
3kpk3

Activity: 826
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:59:35 PM

I think that bitcoin value will reach 7000$ by the end of this year. China or any other country cannot stop the powerful wave created by bitcoin. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: