Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:06:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:39:45 PM

I still haven't heard anything on how things are going with the pre-sale. Yes, there are updates on blog and Telegram but it is always about new reviews and a not so major update. I'd like to hear more from this since the ico is drawing near.

Today is the last day of pre-sale. They will update us soon on how the pre-sale goes and its strategy in ico.

I wish they really would give us an update after the pre-sale is over. I hope they've sold well enough to advance in the next stage.

Maybe they are just too busy dealing the project. With their shift of market to European country the process will really affect their pace in reaching their goal.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:41:41 PM

I still haven't heard anything on how things are going with the pre-sale. Yes, there are updates on blog and Telegram but it is always about new reviews and a not so major update. I'd like to hear more from this since the ico is drawing near.

Today is the last day of pre-sale. They will update us soon on how the pre-sale goes and its strategy in ico.

I wish they really would give us an update after the pre-sale is over. I hope they've sold well enough to advance in the next stage.

Maybe they are just too busy dealing the project. With their shift of market to European country the process will really affect their pace in reaching their goal.

That is what I have in my mind too. I think they are too busy since I've noticed that before the pre-sale most of the devs and admin are really replying.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:51:18 PM

That is what I have in my mind too. I think they are too busy since I've noticed that before the pre-sale most of the devs and admin are really replying.

Just be patient. No need to rush about the update. It seems that they are making some progress both on the app and their market. In the meantime, let's just hope for the best.

Unplugged

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:53:43 PM

Just be patient. No need to rush about the update. It seems that they are making some progress both on the app and their market. In the meantime, let's just hope for the best.

Yes. Major update does require a lot of time. They will eventually update us in blog, Telegram and here in this thread. Don't lose hope if you've invested some eth.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Izarok

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:02:22 PM

The devs made a clarification that only people in the Whitelist could have the chance to buy HER tokens in pre-sale once the smart-contract is open so people who are not listed should wait for main ICO to get the HER tokens.

Note:

Whitelist will end tomorrow so everyone who want to contribute should make their move now to get the 45% bonus!

Is there a target date for the ico? It is stated that it will be on the first week of December. Surely in the coming days it will be clear when. I'd like to buy some token in the near future.

Unplugged

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:12:13 PM

The devs made a clarification that only people in the Whitelist could have the chance to buy HER tokens in pre-sale once the smart-contract is open so people who are not listed should wait for main ICO to get the HER tokens.

Note:

Whitelist will end tomorrow so everyone who want to contribute should make their move now to get the 45% bonus!

Is there a target date for the ico? It is stated that it will be on the first week of December. Surely in the coming days it will be clear when. I'd like to buy some token in the near future.

Most of the quick updates especially pertaining to sales are pinned down on Telegram. Here is the link if you are not in the group. @HearthyCo ; t.me/HearthyCo

Izarok

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:14:30 PM

Note:

Most of the quick updates especially pertaining to sales are pinned down on Telegram. Here is the link if you are not in the group. @HearthyCo ; t.me/HearthyCo

Just joined Telegram. Thanks for the link. Most of the updates are really in there. I should have joined sooner.

Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:27:13 PM

Hello everybody, this an official announcement from the Hearthy Team.

We will close our presale whitelist today, as negotiations with investors are still ongoing we can't still send you a total amount. So far almost all our investors are retail, no one has more than 100 ETH in reserves, so we can assure all ICO contributors don't have to expect wall sales/whales/dumping after ICO.

We will open the wallet tomorrow to start collecting funds.

We will comunicate the total sum in some weeks.

Regarding ICO we will surely move it to February 2018. Hearthy will be estabilished finally in Gibraltar, as its the only jurisdiction that is going to launch a  regular framework for blockchain related companies, this framework will be launched on January, so just after that we will launch. We also want to avoid these weeks, all is pretty chaotic on crypto these days (parity hack, HF, regulatory changes...). Maybe its naive, but we hope all get a little more stable on a couple of months.

Thanks for your support.

The Hearthy Team.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:28:03 PM

We will close our presale whitelist today, as negotiations with investors are still ongoing we can't still send you a total amount. So far almost all our investors are retail, no one has more than 100 ETH in reserves, so we can assure all ICO contributors don't have to expect wall sales/whales/dumping after ICO.

Regarding ICO we will surely move it to February 2018. Hearthy will be estabilished finally in Gibraltar, as its the only jurisdiction that is going to launch a  regular framework for blockchain related companies, this framework will be launched on January, so just after that we will launch. We also want to avoid these weeks, all is pretty chaotic on crypto these days (parity hack, HF, regulatory changes...). Maybe its naive, but we hope all get a little more stable on a couple of months.

Thanks for your support.

The Hearthy Team.

Thank you for the update Gluestack, we want the successful of this Hearthy project because it's a big help on our country. We will wait on how many fund do you collected as well.
Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:21:17 PM

Thanks for your support.

The Hearthy Team.
Yes it is very immature of you guys to postpone ico till 4 months.If you consider these market conditions are not good then what is the guaranty conditions will be good ib Feb?
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:03:35 AM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

the project in the philippines is posponed because they will prioritize europe.
Sad to hear from them that they will focus first on Europe but I am still waiting for them to come here in the Philippines, they will help a lot of people here for sure.

Its that true? I hope they launched this project here in the Philippines early so they can help many Filipino people.
Is this true? That they will prioritize european country?. But im pretty sure they will resume their project in philippines im waiting for that to happen.
yeah its true but i think maybe they have a good reason why they focus in Europe and postponed the philippines. we will just wait for the update.
justlucky

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:26:43 AM

Thanks for your support.

The Hearthy Team.
nice information well thank you for sharing this kind of update, surely hearty will success,.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:29:17 AM

I can't wait to see their update and what will happen to the ico if the update is done
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:39:07 AM

Thanks for your support.

The Hearthy Team.
Yes it is very immature of you guys to postpone ico till 4 months.If you consider these market conditions are not good then what is the guaranty conditions will be good ib Feb?
Hello, the delay is only 2 months, and its mostly cause regulatory issues related to the jurisdiction.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:35:19 PM

I just asked if we downloaded apps of hearthy with a fee? or will this make you free for us? for me it's okay to pay because we've done the faster the medical process you give us free. but hopefully. give it at a low price.

I think the app would be free but their premium service would come at a price and you can access it with the use of HER token.
the app is free, but the service has a payment. all service here in hearty has a payment. at the end of the day. this is a business.  what important is that this app will be a great great help to us.. that the important thing about this app.
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:38:57 PM

I just asked if we downloaded apps of hearthy with a fee? or will this make you free for us? for me it's okay to pay because we've done the faster the medical process you give us free. but hopefully. give it at a low price.

I think the app would be free but their premium service would come at a price and you can access it with the use of HER token.
of course they will ask price for it.  what is money when you are not healthy ... the important thing here is that you can now check your health status with in your reach. not to mention this app is a great deal to us.. more importantly to those who have no extra time going to a hospital or clinic for annual or regular check up.

justlucky

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:43:12 AM

the app is free, but the service has a payment. all service here in hearty has a payment. at the end of the day. this is a business.  what important is that this app will be a great great help to us.. that the important thing about this app.
t that application is free to download but not free to use, we are given us a low price to be affordable for all, money is not the issue most important is our medical issue/ medical record.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:57:41 AM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

Sad to hear from them that they will focus first on Europe but I am still waiting for them to come here in the Philippines, they will help a lot of people here for sure.

Its that true? I hope they launched this project here in the Philippines early so they can help many Filipino people.
that's true bro, they will start on most European parts because of high demand there, don't worry I believe they will still launch here in the Philippines because of good feedbacks Smiley
What happened and suddenly their mind changed? Such change is frustrating for those people who are hoping on the great help they can share in the Medical service industry. Hope you're right my friend to start them right here in the Philippines as soon as possible according to their first plan.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:10:39 AM

Thanks for your support.

The Hearthy Team.
Hello, the delay is only 2 months, and its mostly cause regulatory issues related to the jurisdiction.
Thanks for the updates and transfarency Sir Gluestack. Hopefully, It will estabilished easier and fast as soon as possible.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:47:10 AM

that's true bro, they will start on most European parts because of high demand there, don't worry I believe they will still launch here in the Philippines because of good feedbacks Smiley
What happened and suddenly their mind changed? Such change is frustrating for those people who are hoping on the great help they can share in the Medical service industry. Hope you're right my friend to start them right here in the Philippines as soon as possible according to their first plan.
Philippines is just new to cryptocurrency.  Its better to launch it first on europe wherein health is the main concern. Its better to have delays and feasible in early stages than coming up with nothing at the end.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: