Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:02:15 AM

Almost a week since I read the updates, so any good news on icofunding?
I'm afraid the update is still the same as last week. Maybe they are still talking with the possible big investors and they want to focus on that matter.

We need for wait a little bit more , Im sure the team doing their best just to make some partnership and make a plan on  how they can improve their application to attract more investors.

Just keep waiting a little bit more, take some rest if you are unable to wait. Just keep continue participate here with a positive vision in the future of the project. Mind control like other said.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:51:59 AM

Reopening of presale is on demand by now. The team must have special terms to those who will participate on it, I think. Just to be fair for.those who avail earlier.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:26:46 AM

how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

Using the Hearthy app is free of charge, but when you go for checkup and pay for a Doctor, HER token will be use. So HER token serves as a utility token. As many users buy HER token, as high it will increase in value.

Yes HER token will be the fuel of this platform and every time a user use the services of Hearthy their will be a fee that goes to the platform to use for further development in the future.
I heard that the patient can still use cash as payment on his/her transaction in Hearthy. Question, is there any less of cost if the patient will use HER token instead of using cash?
yes because not all patient has a token. hearty should have a option if you want to use money or token... but as long as the patient is fine and no problem in pay out... all is going well...
Your idea was good they should put an option because we don't know if the patient has a token. It is better that there's a two ways to pay their service.
Thats good idea, its much better if they have an option to pay their bills, so if they have a problem to pay thru online so they can pay thru cash. very great, idea.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
fcklife

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:38:20 AM

I'm afraid the update is still the same as last week. Maybe they are still talking with the possible big investors and they want to focus on that matter.

We need for wait a little bit more , Im sure the team doing their best just to make some partnership and make a plan on  how they can improve their application to attract more investors.

lets support hearthy to their success and lets wait their update,im pretty sure that it will be making a big plan.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
fcklife

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:42:38 PM

Does anyone of you still want to invest in HearthyCo even though the country you are living in are not part of their current target and roadmap?
Yes, of course!If this is really a benefit to a lot of people and I see that someday it will reach my country why I can not support it now? On the other hand we have seen so many things that Hearthy Co can share with the people so I don't have great reason to change my heart for supporting Hearthy Co.
If hearty can still do what the does the company's objective from the beginning this is still a good investment, i rather look on how they operate and communicate to the people than where they actually render service.

It's good to see people still invests in ico that matters not just for the money and profit it offers.
because they will up and hearthy is having a great offer and i feel it will raise now from the top

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:00:41 PM

Reopening of presale is on demand by now. The team must have special terms to those who will participate on it, I think. Just to be fair for.those who avail earlier.

Is there any announcement about this? What are the plans of Hearthy in regards to this?
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:26:43 PM

Agreed, It would be unfair for those who joined the pre-sale but since the whitelisting for pre-sale is close we should wait for further announcement regarding this matter.

creepyjas

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:33:56 PM

Agreed, It would be unfair for those who joined the pre-sale but since the whitelisting for pre-sale is close we should wait for further announcement regarding this matter.

Sounds unfair to those who already joined the pre-sale. However, it will be a courtesy to those who weren't able to join the pre-sale. There should be terms and conditions applied if they're launching a part two of pre-sale. Just an opinion and still not a good idea for me.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:13:10 PM

Sounds unfair to those who already joined the pre-sale. However, it will be a courtesy to those who weren't able to join the pre-sale. There should be terms and conditions applied if they're launching a part two of pre-sale. Just an opinion and still not a good idea for me.

I got your point. Maybe they have strong reason why they do that and they also consider a lot of things before they made that decision. Good suggestion, they must have atleast conditions for that 2nd pre sale.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:20:37 PM

try to visit their website .. you can get an update about the icofunding of the project. but i heard that project is going on the right track..
Even their website is not showing any update in their ico. They manage not to show and display the current scenario of the ico. Instead of checking their website, try to visit their telegram and ask it.

rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:48:25 PM

how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

Using the Hearthy app is free of charge, but when you go for checkup and pay for a Doctor, HER token will be use. So HER token serves as a utility token. As many users buy HER token, as high it will increase in value.

Yes HER token will be the fuel of this platform and every time a user use the services of Hearthy their will be a fee that goes to the platform to use for further development in the future.
I heard that the patient can still use cash as payment on his/her transaction in Hearthy. Question, is there any less of cost if the patient will use HER token instead of using cash?

I doubt if there will be discounts for using HER tokens, but I think HER tokens may be used in the future, but the practitioner must be a hearthy affiliated medical professional.
rdny

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:54:29 PM

may be not less or discount but they will earn points when using token as mode of payment. with this, if they earn a lot of token they can use the token as a payment.
I do not know how my grandmother will use the translation of tokens. She can not send sms. Everything should be so simple that everyone can do it.

If that is the case, there must be someone who can operate a smart phone and guide her into using it, or better yet, operate the app for your grand mother.
Specially if her age is already advance or if she is under special care or medication.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:08:39 PM

may be not less or discount but they will earn points when using token as mode of payment. with this, if they earn a lot of token they can use the token as a payment.
I do not know how my grandmother will use the translation of tokens. She can not send sms. Everything should be so simple that everyone can do it.

If that is the case, there must be someone who can operate a smart phone and guide her into using it, or better yet, operate the app for your grand mother.
Specially if her age is already advance or if she is under special care or medication.
i think hearty will provide a guide or instruction on how to use this app.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:15:58 PM

yes i think they are doing a new strategy to attract more investors.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:04:58 AM

Planning to open the presale again just in case a good amount of interested participants reached? That will be great.
well... having a presale again is a great idea..  but as much as user is concern... they should give a proper solution and explanation why they should have a 2nd/ another stage of pre selling.
Hello, the problem is that we didnt reach our max cap, and in just 1 day about 15 people asked to join, our ICO is not creating much hype, so many people is getting aware of the project these days. So, after talking with almost all actual investors we will (most surely) open a new presale phase, with less bonus, so our first supporters have the biggest bonus.
May i know what is your max cap for this new presale phase?, given that ICO as you said did not create much hype. Thanks.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:18:52 AM

i think hearty will provide a guide or instruction on how to use this app.
indeed, and RDNY has a point in the matter. I think we should help our elderly in the home who can not use a smart phone for the reason that their vision is dimmed.

creepyjas

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:41:41 AM

try to visit their website .. you can get an update about the icofunding of the project. but i heard that project is going on the right track..
Even their website is not showing any update in their ico. They manage not to show and display the current scenario of the ico. Instead of checking their website, try to visit their telegram and ask it.
Try to ask the devs on Telegram. They are more active and accommodating in Telegram.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:27:31 AM

You guys should join this ICO instead - the company actually has real doctors.

HealthTRUST+

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2493390.0

I recommend it
So now you are promoting a project in which the purpose and platform is same as Hearthy. Your moves are too obvious, I don't think so that investors will come to you. Goodluck

Oh I see, this is the reason why you give a false alarm and make some bad news in this ICO. You are destroying the reputation of hearthy which is same as services  as you are promoting right now so that you can gain and attract also the investors who want to invest in Hearthy. What a strategy .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:43:53 AM

I felt a little bit sad when I heard the news about the change of plan of Hearthy in the country they will give first their services. Their first choice is Philippines and now they change their plan to launch in some country in Europe . I just hope they will not forget Philippines , our medical industry need Hearthy application .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Leetukyang

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:52:59 AM

btw any update about presale ? how much funds raised ?

I heard they have a publication about their move and plan not to updates us, as of the moment about the presale and the funds they collected. Lets just wait for a while . The team are all busy working and making things that makes and attracts more investors.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: