Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
Izarok

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:18:22 AM

I just confuse of the idea of choosing Mexico and Philippines as the main target of this project, why you choose such country with less resources ? How can Hearty helps the people in Mexico and Philippines when it comes to health issues ?

Mexico and Philippines have a high population which means it might payoff eventually. It's not about country's resource but a matter of health issue. Given the statement in the abstract 

The proposed ecosystem will consist of:
The Protocol - A Personal Health Record (PHR), which relies on distributed ledger technologies that can be used and owned by the patient.
The Coin - The ❤️️(HER), which will empower the ecosystem.
The Suite - Open source tools and applications, which will boost the traction of the protocol and create the first generation of services.

If most of the people living in Philippines and Mexico would invest in this ICO then they've already satisfied their goal to promote sustainable ecosystem to improve healthcare access regardless of income, making healthcare more efficient and user-centered.  Remember their goal is to improve overall healthcare access not just for the money.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:20:30 AM

I read that you will be focusing on two emerging countries which is Philippines(my Country) and mexico. The decision was good as you dont want to play with rich countries as you know that they have a lot more strong companies their with health care. It will be very helpful for us filipino if this project succeed.

Maybe we could help as we filipinos are very helpful.If the devs want to know something or need people for their project we can volunteer to participate on it as we know that it might help our economy and help people lower their fee's on health care.

Hello, we are in talks with on the biggest telco in Philippines to launch a pilot on there, hope we can make an update on it on the following months, negotiations are always tough. This project at Philippines can be a real revolution, if we are able to create enough traction it might change health care delivery forever.

I must say it will be very hard for you guys but this will be the big challenge for you,our government sometimes needs some bribe just to let you enter our country. But I wish you good luck for this project. Im dreaming that someday health care business will be for everyone not only to rich but also for poor.
Our previous company had projects in Philippines for some time, We will manage to do it, helping the people with less resources is one of our main objectives.
That was very kind. Hope your negotiation with this big telco in our country have good results. I will surely support this ICO.

Philippines maybe an emerging market as of now, but to tell you when it comes to health care services there are lots of lots people who are venturing in this sector. I think you really chose  the right segment. Hope to see you hit the philippine market soon Hearty.

Is this project is same as patientory (PTOY), I believe this will be very helpful for our country coz most of the hospitals here in the philippines are really in hard situation when it comes to keeping and retrieving medical records. Hope this will be a success this will create so much innovation that may be lessen the hassle of our people. Thank you for choosing our country as your pioneer market.

Not mentioning Mexico, beginning in the Philippines is a humble start. Imagine if Hearthy will succeed in a poor and small country, that will be a big impact on other countries as they have achieved their goal in a third world country then what else if Hearthy proceeds to modern countries. This is a good journey for the project.

I believe they decided to choose those two coz the others have their existing. And to think that they started in a country with no system yet is much easy but yet more rewarding and outstanding. Coz you maybe started from bottom now you have the opportunity to make it on top.

I see I got the point now. It will be a little hard for them to start in a country that already has a system like Hearthy. However, if they succeed in this project in the targeted country which is PH and Mexico, I think they will have a chance to get recognized in other countries thus attracting app users or what we call customer/consumers as well as investors.
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:25:23 AM

I read that you will be focusing on two emerging countries which is Philippines(my Country) and mexico. The decision was good as you dont want to play with rich countries as you know that they have a lot more strong companies their with health care. It will be very helpful for us filipino if this project succeed.

Maybe we could help as we filipinos are very helpful.If the devs want to know something or need people for their project we can volunteer to participate on it as we know that it might help our economy and help people lower their fee's on health care.

Hello, we are in talks with on the biggest telco in Philippines to launch a pilot on there, hope we can make an update on it on the following months, negotiations are always tough. This project at Philippines can be a real revolution, if we are able to create enough traction it might change health care delivery forever.

I must say it will be very hard for you guys but this will be the big challenge for you,our government sometimes needs some bribe just to let you enter our country. But I wish you good luck for this project. Im dreaming that someday health care business will be for everyone not only to rich but also for poor.
Our previous company had projects in Philippines for some time, We will manage to do it, helping the people with less resources is one of our main objectives.
That was very kind. Hope your negotiation with this big telco in our country have good results. I will surely support this ICO.

Philippines maybe an emerging market as of now, but to tell you when it comes to health care services there are lots of lots people who are venturing in this sector. I think you really chose  the right segment. Hope to see you hit the philippine market soon Hearty.

Is this project is same as patientory (PTOY), I believe this will be very helpful for our country coz most of the hospitals here in the philippines are really in hard situation when it comes to keeping and retrieving medical records. Hope this will be a success this will create so much innovation that may be lessen the hassle of our people. Thank you for choosing our country as your pioneer market.

Not mentioning Mexico, beginning in the Philippines is a humble start. Imagine if Hearthy will succeed in a poor and small country, that will be a big impact on other countries as they have achieved their goal in a third world country then what else if Hearthy proceeds to modern countries. This is a good journey for the project.

I believe they decided to choose those two coz the others have their existing. And to think that they started in a country with no system yet is much easy but yet more rewarding and outstanding. Coz you maybe started from bottom now you have the opportunity to make it on top.

I see I got the point now. It will be a little hard for them to start in a country that already has a system like Hearthy. However, if they succeed in this project in the targeted country which is PH and Mexico, I think they will have a chance to get recognized in other countries thus attracting app users or what we call customer/consumers as well as investors.

Yes, the strategy is that, regulations and competitors in USA and Europe make it almost impossible to gain traction between medical professionals and users, we have tried many times, emmerging countries are a great start point, also healthcare is much more needed there than in Europe, where health care access is universal. USA is a exceptional case, it will requiere a unique post, maybe a unique forum.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:36:30 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 06:51:32 AM by jets567

Philippines maybe an emerging market as of now, but to tell you when it comes to health care services there are lots of lots people who are venturing in this sector. I think you really chose  the right segment. Hope to see you hit the philippine market soon Hearty.

I think they have chosen these two countries because they see that they need more help when it comes to health issues, and their primary target is the people with less resources.

Well that's so good of them, very charitable on the other side but as i mentioned in my other comment. There's an existing like this, PTOY to be exact how's this different with that one?. As far as i knot that ICO is good one too.

Well i'm glad i hit it right, I see your strategy fascinating. I think there's a big possibility that hearty will make it. As they say, Sometimes there's more on  less.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:54:37 AM

This project is nice and also one of the priority of this project is here in the philippines. Some people here in the philippines need this healthcare. I hope this project will be suceed.

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:06:42 PM

This project is so good and promising, and i read about the Hearty choose to focus Philippines and mexico, im proud because you choose Philippines which is my country. and more of the people there needs healthcare assistance. Goodluck and more power to this project.

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:12:16 PM

This project is nice its all about the health theres so many people need this project specially here in the Philippines i hope the team choice the better telco. Goodluck team hearthy
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:39:12 PM

Looks really a promising project, focused on healthcare services that aims to make it more efficient and patient-centered. This type of service is what we really need nowadays. I'm really interested and excited in this project, will be following all the updates.

I'm of the same opinion, furthermore Hearthy wants create and improve health care access to everyone, regardless of income which is really nice since not all of us can afford healthcare card/insurance.
There are some ideas inside project, we are working closely with insurance companies to create a tokenized health insurance project, using our tokens, that might lead to a unique concept in health insurance.

sounds good, you guys really are into health projects and services not just electronic medical records but insurance as well, this will surely help tons of people. Gonna stay tuned for more updates.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:52:50 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 01:21:27 PM by gayletot

wow this project is so nice for me because health care is very poor in this country and so slow in operation. but I think the health care project will make the Phillipines better.

jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:21:55 PM

wow this project is so nice for me because health care is very poor in this country and so slow in operation. but I think the health care project will make the Phillipines better in the healthcare and better healthcare use.

Just wanna correct you, this project is about Computerize/tokenize Medical Records. But you are right that they are venturing in the philippines. I suggest you read the blogs in order for you to understand it well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:51:58 PM

technology make a easy way to paid those who are sick,recording and observing about the health of every person,
RechardSmith

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:28:42 PM

Is presale open to any ETH quantity?
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:38:26 PM

Great platform to open oppurtinity such as charity funding using HER (just an additional suggestion), well, if you can add this on the ecosystem. Also if other countries are willing to donate and fund the project to help the poor with research and medication. If hearthy will be successful here in the Philippines, I'm sure more countries will be interested and will be next on the list. Thumbs up!

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Juanses

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:45:34 PM

Is presale open to any ETH quantity?

You have a lot of information on our blog https://medium.com/@hearthy/

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to join our Telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:51:47 PM

It's a great thing to have a healthcare company that aims to provide people who are in need of their immediate health solution through the (PHR) Personal Health Record, where you can track your daily health data.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:03:23 PM

Looks really a promising project, focused on healthcare services that aims to make it more efficient and patient-centered. This type of service is what we really need nowadays. I'm really interested and excited in this project, will be following all the updates.
Yeah your right, Lot of many public hospitals will not be able to handle immediately the patient. So this Hearthy will help easily keep track of their health. And another problem is poverty and i think hearthy program is the solution.

to add onto that patient can be the advocate of their own healthcare, puts them in control of their medical records which can be easily and seamlessly transfer to different healthcare providers.

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:05:41 PM

Looks like PTOY will have a good competitor soon. I like this kind of project because they find solutions to our increasing problems in our health industry. Gonna find some time to read their whitepaper. Btw, I wonder how Hearthy differs from Patientory?
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:20:29 PM

Looks like PTOY will have a good competitor soon. I like this kind of project because they find solutions to our increasing problems in our health industry. Gonna find some time to read their whitepaper. Btw, I wonder how Hearthy differs from Patientory?

In my opinion Hearthy is a more broad project. I like Patientory, but we are pretty different. In one side we are Open Source, we will publish an alpha in a few days. We also are a seasoned team, most of us have been working together for more than 3 years. And in our team there are actually people inside the health industry.

Our token design is more open, as far as I know Patientory works on a SaaS model, where users dont use tokens as currency, in our system patients, proffesionals and medical organizations work with tokens each time they make an operation.

Anyway we dont collide with them, they are focused on the USA Market, were dont plan to enter on the short-term.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:36:00 PM

Philippines maybe an emerging market as of now, but to tell you when it comes to health care services there are lots of lots people who are venturing in this sector. I think you really chose  the right segment. Hope to see you hit the philippine market soon Hearty.

I think they have chosen these two countries because they see that they need more help when it comes to health issues, and their primary target is the people with less resources.

Well that's so good of them, very charitable on the other side but as i mentioned in my other comment. There's an existing like this, PTOY to be exact how's this different with that one?. As far as i knot that ICO is good one too.

Well i'm glad i hit it right, I see your strategy fascinating. I think there's a big possibility that hearty will make it. As they say, Sometimes there's on  less.
Starting from the small countries is a great idea/strategy for a starting project. The progress may become slow but you will have the confidence that it will succeed. Specially to that kind of countries which the healthcare systems and facilities are not good enough for the people. I can't wait with this project to be implemented to the Philippines.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:47:24 PM

Well i'm glad i hit it right, I see your strategy fascinating. I think there's a big possibility that hearty will make it. As they say, Sometimes there's on  less.
Starting from the small countries is a great idea/strategy for a starting project. The progress may become slow but you will have the confidence that it will succeed. Specially to that kind of countries which the healthcare systems and facilities are not good enough for the people. I can't wait with this project to be implemented to the Philippines.
To countries like Philippines where the documentation, recording and filing of medical records are really poor, it will truly helpful to the people if it will be implemented. Imagine you can have your medical records in just over a minutes. I am not surprised if this project will dominate the health care industry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: