Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:07:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23515 times)
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:46:31 PM

this will be nice if the ico launch as soon as possible before the other healthcare is finish,every team is working hard to promote the project,please update the site to make it clear to know a lot about this project, goodluck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juanses

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:08:35 PM

this will be nice if the ico launch as soon as possible before the other healthcare is finish,every team is working hard to promote the project,please update the site to make it clear to know a lot about this project, goodluck

Hello,

We do our best to keep you updated. Please follow our https://medium.com/@hearthy/ and come to our Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw

However, it wouldn't be wise to rush things. It's true that there's a lot of hype around this, but that's where we are different too, we are doing the very best to do things at fast as possible but well done.

Thanks for your interest in our project
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:37:53 PM

Hello,

We do our best to keep you updated. Please follow our https://medium.com/@hearthy/ and come to our Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw

However, it wouldn't be wise to rush things. It's true that there's a lot of hype around this, but that's where we are different too, we are doing the very best to do things at fast as possible but well done.

Do you guys think that 45% bonus on the pre-sale wont affect the price of the token once the ICO was done? it was way too much for me as 45% is almost half of the token's price and can dump by the pre-sale investors anytime after the ICO.
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:58:19 PM

Hello,

Do you guys think that 45% bonus on the pre-sale wont affect the price of the token once the ICO was done? it was way too much for me as 45% is almost half of the token's price and can dump by the pre-sale investors anytime after the ICO.
You are right that this is almost half the price of the token yet they say the threshold for safety pre-sale bonus in order for a token not to go down significantly is less than 50% and base on their program the next bonus is 20% which is for the first round of bonus for the early ICO and I think it should be fine with regards to the price of the token after the ICO.

rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:04:17 PM

Hello,

You are right that this is almost half the price of the token yet they say the threshold for safety pre-sale bonus in order for a token not to go down significantly is less than 50% and base on their program the next bonus is 20% which is for the first round of bonus for the early ICO and I think it should be fine with regards to the price of the token after the ICO.

I see. Also pre-sale with 45% bonus is only limited to 8.7m tokens. I want to ask the devs if there is a minimum purchase on the pre-sale? I know there is but I want to know how much is the minimum.
Juanses

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:28:15 PM

Hello,

Hello,

We are following general standards. But, based on our models :
- The 45% on the pre-sale has a relative impact on the value depending on the amount of the total HER sold during the pre-sale. Which we will control
- Furthermore, the price will be fixed during the sale

So, if everyone from the pre-sale sells their share to make profit, the value of HER will certainly fall but limited by the proportion of the sales over the total amount of HER. The rest of the people who bought it at the fixed price (or a less attractive bonus) will keep their investment in the company in order to make profit.

Furthermore, the idea is that the tokens will have a real value in terms of healthcare offering (teleconsultation, buying medicine...) hence we are confident that people will keep buying our token after the ICO. Limiting again the impact of the first sell.

I hope that my answer was clear. If you have any other questions don't hesitate either to follow our blog on https://medium.com/@hearthy/ or to join our Telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw. I would be very happy to answer any other inquiries that you might have.
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:33:02 PM

i wonder if this project has an application in which after the patient undergo on check up or any related health concern, the doctor can download or update the app, in which the doctor can monitor the patient any where he/she go. like the cp will alarm if its time to take the medicine or blood pressure rises.. and when to consult again to doctor.. with this app, every one of us can easily monitor our health even we are in work mode..

Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:27:44 AM

i wonder if this project has an application in which after the patient undergo on check up or any related health concern, the doctor can download or update the app, in which the doctor can monitor the patient any where he/she go. like the cp will alarm if its time to take the medicine or blood pressure rises.. and when to consult again to doctor.. with this app, every one of us can easily monitor our health even we are in work mode..

This one's very dynamic when it comes to accesiblity, very convenient for the patients. i think their app will be helpful specially for the old ones, if they can't manage to use it they can be assisted by the young ones so there's no problem at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:27:59 AM

Healthcare is on blockchain is exploding it seems this team is devoted to this project. When beta version of Hearthybot will be available to test out this before launch this ICO. You have plan to give access to the public to this prototype or it will be launched after finish of this ICO.

Hello,

like us philippines really need this because the philippines is tropical weather which is thre a different weather that people have sick but everyone not know how to paid but using this and you can paid by token as long you working hard here nothing can possible to make it,

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:13:12 AM

We are very thakful as filipinos that our country was chosen by hearthy for the proposed project. Good deeds always have some good result i can assure that.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:21:50 AM

Hello good day, I'm just asking when is the ICO of this project? maybe some of you guys answer my question, and i hope this project will be successful. good luck to the team.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:57:38 AM

philippines has a poor healthcare system. entering to unstable market may be a problem. do you have studies to present why philippines and mexico?

Hello,

Javier, the CEO of glue.digital has spent some time in Manila deploying one of his previous projects. He has done it in Mexico too. Mexico has the advantage, for us, that they speak the same language since both of the creators are spanish native speakers.

Myself, Juan, have a telemedicine company and we work in 6 countries among them Cambodia and Vietnam.

I hope that my answer is clear. If not, you can join our telegram and ask me anything you want.

so the CEO saw the actual healthcare system in the philippines whick is poor thats why you decided to saturate the market.if it is for the welfare not by the money invlove thats good! having a clear intentions may result to success.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:59:15 AM

This healthcare need here in the philippines to be fast the process like in the hospital etc, but some people here they not understand this process so what are the step how to use this. Thanks and more power hearthy

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:01:57 AM

i have read that you will enter Philippines and mexico as the pioneer user of the product? well that's good idea to put up a product to a market with no formal healthcare system same as the firstworld countries like US and Canada. i think the strategy is good. goodluck team!
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:04:14 AM

This one's very dynamic when it comes to accesiblity, very convenient for the patients. i think their app will be helpful specially for the old ones, if they can't manage to use it they can be assisted by the young ones so there's no problem at all.

i think you are right because healthcare is one of the most neglected issue of people.
Andrew81

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:58:53 AM

i think you are right because healthcare is one of the most neglected issue of people.

Yes, that's true! We are careless about our health. I think this project will help a lot of people. I hope so.
CTN-Menzel

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:00:49 AM

May I ask you, who are your advisors?
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:36:22 AM

Hello,

i agree sir, i think it would be wise if the project has a lot of time to prepare you can come up with a better plans and you can execute the things flawlessly

jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:49:31 AM

We are very thakful as filipinos that our country was chosen by hearthy for the proposed project. Good deeds always have some good result i can assure that.

Please check their website link on their ann, all the things you wanna know about Hearty is there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:53:52 AM

I read that you will be focusing on two emerging countries which is Philippines(my Country) and mexico. The decision was good as you dont want to play with rich countries as you know that they have a lot more strong companies their with health care. It will be very helpful for us filipino if this project succeed.

Maybe we could help as we filipinos are very helpful.If the devs want to know something or need people for their project we can volunteer to participate on it as we know that it might help our economy and help people lower their fee's on health care.

Hello, we are in talks with on the biggest telco in Philippines to launch a pilot on there, hope we can make an update on it on the following months, negotiations are always tough. This project at Philippines can be a real revolution, if we are able to create enough traction it might change health care delivery forever.

I must say it will be very hard for you guys but this will be the big challenge for you,our government sometimes needs some bribe just to let you enter our country. But I wish you good luck for this project. Im dreaming that someday health care business will be for everyone not only to rich but also for poor.
Our previous company had projects in Philippines for some time, We will manage to do it, helping the people with less resources is one of our main objectives.
That was very kind. Hope your negotiation with this big telco in our country have good results. I will surely support this ICO.

Philippines maybe an emerging market as of now, but to tell you when it comes to health care services there are lots of lots people who are venturing in this sector. I think you really chose  the right segment. Hope to see you hit the philippine market soon Hearty.

Is this project is same as patientory (PTOY), I believe this will be very helpful for our country coz most of the hospitals here in the philippines are really in hard situation when it comes to keeping and retrieving medical records. Hope this will be a success this will create so much innovation that may be lessen the hassle of our people. Thank you for choosing our country as your pioneer market.

Not mentioning Mexico, beginning in the Philippines is a humble start. Imagine if Hearthy will succeed in a poor and small country, that will be a big impact on other countries as they have achieved their goal in a third world country then what else if Hearthy proceeds to modern countries. This is a good journey for the project.

I believe they decided to choose those two coz the others have their existing. And to think that they started in a country with no system yet is much easy but yet more rewarding and outstanding. Coz you maybe started from bottom now you have the opportunity to make it on top.
I think they have chosen these two countries because they see that they need more help when it comes to health issues, and their primary target is the people with less resources.

Well that's so good of them, very charitable on the other side but as i mentioned in my other comment. There's an existing like this, PTOY to be exact how's this different with that one?. As far as i knot that ICO is good one too.

Well i'm glad i hit it right, I see your strategy fascinating. I think there's a big possibility that hearty will make it. As they say, Sometimes there's on  less.
Starting from the small countries is a great idea/strategy for a starting project. The progress may become slow but you will have the confidence that it will succeed. Specially to that kind of countries which the healthcare systems and facilities are not good enough for the people. I can't wait with this project to be implemented to the Philippines.
To countries like Philippines where the documentation, recording and filing of medical records are really poor, it will truly helpful to the people if it will be implemented. Imagine you can have your medical records in just over a minutes. I am not surprised if this project will dominate the health care industry.

Yeah you got it right, those things really make the flow very slow. This might be a very good business solution especially for those who cater healthcare solutions, they might be also a huge beneficiary of this project in case coz this will be making their operation flow smoothly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: