Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23516 times)
eucliffe

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Was that was it was?

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:49:16 PM

I'm really surprised that the authors have been working for the last 5 years in health and insurance sectors for tons organization including SERGAS, Ginemed Telemedica, Medipremium And AXA As Glue Digital Later changed as Hearty. they've been helping these companies in their digital transformation processes, with all their accumulated experiences sure enough they we're able to come with a really good project.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:52:24 PM

I'm really surprised that the authors have been working for the last 5 years in health and insurance sectors for tons organization including SERGAS, Ginemed Telemedica, Medipremium And AXA As Glue Digital Later changed as Hearty. they've been helping these companies in their digital transformation processes, with all their accumulated experiences sure enough they we're able to come with a really good project.

me too! being in the industry for almost a half decade is an edge over competing products like hearthy. their experiences will walk the talk.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:54:25 PM

Given the fact that hearthy soon will be establish in the Philippines and Mexico, I just want to ask something. What will be the pros and cons of this project? As a filipino citizen, will it help our people whose having a financial burden  afford the services that hearthy offers ?
Although hearthy does not help with financial aspects it can greatly help in the development of the healthcare system it is a great help for our country (phillipines) with a poor healthcare system. and also in the mexico.

uplifting the standards of healthcare system in the philippines is a great challenge to the team but their experience in the industry will tell how much they are ready to establish this kind of product

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:57:34 PM

i wonder if this project has an application in which after the patient undergo on check up or any related health concern, the doctor can download or update the app, in which the doctor can monitor the patient any where he/she go. like the cp will alarm if its time to take the medicine or blood pressure rises.. and when to consult again to doctor.. with this app, every one of us can easily monitor our health even we are in work mode..

This one's very dynamic when it comes to accesiblity, very convenient for the patients. i think their app will be helpful specially for the old ones, if they can't manage to use it they can be assisted by the young ones so there's no problem at all.

i think you are right because healthcare is one of the most neglected issue of people.

Yes, that's true! We are careless about our health. I think this project will help a lot of people. I hope so.

this kind of lifting healthcare standards project must prosper. may the project help a lot of people specially in the third world countries like mexico and phippines.goodluck team!
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:24:08 PM

you're not alone bro, as i read the whitepaper i was surprised as well. No wonder, with all this experiences mixed up the project was terrific.

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:24:32 PM

Based on my opinion one of the biggest problem in the world is healthcare provider and here in my own country which is philippines needs it. I think Hearthy is one of the biggest project who solve that problem especially here in the philippines.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:38:20 PM

Based on my opinion one of the biggest problem in the world is healthcare provider and here in my own country which is philippines needs it. I think Hearthy is one of the biggest project who solve that problem especially here in the philippines.
yes, i agree in your opinion, i see that problem because im a filipino too,  and i think hearthy is one of the good idea that can solve that problem. So thanks for choosing the philippines for one of your priority country.

Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:54:01 PM

I know how complex healthcare system is because of many fields you must consider for every single input. I appreciate that this project is not just for system improvement but also concerns with the health value of the future patients. Thank you hearthy!

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:16:48 PM

Hi I just wanna ask. what if people do not enjoy the idea of ​​decentralized sustainable ecosystems to improve access to health care to all. Can you think of other ways?

Juanses

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:44:09 PM

Hi I just wanna ask. what if people do not enjoy the idea of ​​decentralized sustainable ecosystems to improve access to health care to all. Can you think of other ways?

That's the principle of a startup. If it's not what people want, and what they want is compatible with our ethos and our mission, we will adapt.
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:45:27 PM

Hello, I can see the dev team is very experienced and professional, But I want to know if there is any team member who has some blockchain experience?
Hello, our dev team has a broad experience in cryptography, security and decentralyzed systems. We are starting with solidity, but we have a broad experience in JS, so the transition is good. Its hard to claim to have real experience in blockchain, since 7 years ago these technologies doesnt even exists.
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:50:10 PM

Each country may takes years if not decade to rollout. And every country is different... not saying this a bad idea. Healthcare is broken but this is a loooong play it seems. How will ROI on tokens work?
Hello, yes, thats why will focus on two big countries, enough to generate enough KPIs and traction. That is also why we are trying an ICO, this is a mid-term project.
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:54:45 PM

Really cool idea of a healthcare project! Smiley

Still the question is - do you really need a NEW crypto currency? I mean can your project be based on any existing one?
Well, that is a good question, we are trying to develop a healthcare related economy, thats why we need a coin. As for now the health care economics doesnt work so fine, I mean, the outcomes of a medical company doesnt have to be in line with the medical outcomes they provide. A subeconomic system that attach the economical results of a company to its medical outcomes will increase effiencies of the whole system. Idiot ideas like homeopathy wont have future inside hearthy.
LenyaPoker

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:59:50 PM

Hello guys, you are just amazing!
What about the countries you will cover? Will Germany be included in it or it is just for the USA?
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:01:41 PM

What about the countries you will cover? Will Germany be included in it or it is just for the USA?
Hello, thanks, our first two pilots will be in México and Philippines, but the protocol is open to anyone, and also we will develop apps/dapps for global markets. We dont plan to enter USA in the short-term.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:24:35 PM

Hello, thanks, our first two pilots will be in México and Philippines, but the protocol is open to anyone, and also we will develop apps/dapps for global markets. We dont plan to enter USA in the short-term.

Good to hear that. And I'm guarantee that the filipino is good in piloting and observing every new stuff like this. Specially when it comes a new and bright
 ideas like this project. We always looking for something better and easy. So I gonna support it as well.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:27:02 PM

Hope this could be launched the soonest. So that everyone can enjoy the services offers by Hearthy.
Quiet expensive but its WORTH  it to invest.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:28:04 PM

Hello, I can see the dev team is very experienced and professional, But I want to know if there is any team member who has some blockchain experience?

I have the same question about the experience about he blockchain and I think there should be a team member who have much experience in this crypto world.

i agree with you both. even if a certain project has a great team behind them but dont have a team member who knows about the world of cryptocurrency, then there is a great chance that the project will fail.

It is awkward to ask such questions like this knowing that this scheme is promoting a cryptocurrency based product. What I'm saying is, they will not publish this project if they don't know what they are entering in the first place. They're here in the crypto world and probably they had researched before started the project and as far as I know, every product or company in the blockchain industry have their very own advisers.
Very well said, you got it. Of course if a certain project is being promoted or introduced to crypto market, they already researched and studied every single detail they need to know. They are not going to invest such time, money and effort in a project that they are not sure. You are right also that in every project, there is always a consultant and advisers behind it
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:38:32 PM

Thanks for launching this kind of project hearty can helps people wants to maintain their goodhealh the user will access the hearty via apps and the services the payment is via token its a great project good luck.
Yes there's a lot of advantages if many people use this hearty way. Many people will never suffer in difficult way to monitor there's Health.
Yeah right, it is more convenient than the existing system we have right now. If this project will be implemented and spread through out the world, every one of us will be always updated about our health. You will able to know when is the last time you do your check up also you will able to know what kind of medicine you should take, where you can buy it and how much is it. This app will going to be fun and cool to use.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:28:24 PM

The way this project gives security to the information of the patients by sending it to the blockchain with a use of random key is very unique and i believe this will revolutionize the services provided by health sector.

Its quite hard to secure all the information of the patients and their health issues . I just wonder how can we be sure that the records and the privacy can be secure?

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: