Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23516 times)
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:47:31 PM

Given the fact that hearthy soon will be establish in the Philippines and Mexico, I just want to ask something. What will be the pros and cons of this project? As a filipino citizen, will it help our people whose having a financial burden  afford the services that hearthy offers ?
Although hearthy does not help with financial aspects it can greatly help in the development of the healthcare system it is a great help for our country (phillipines) with a poor healthcare system. and also in the mexico.
No, Hearthy also helps the people when is comes to financial problems. Based on what I read on their website, one of the purpose of Hearthy is to reduce or lessen the health care cost. One of the cons I think is when the system will breach and the data will jumble from one account to another. But I am sure that the devs have something to do when it will happen or should I say the devs will never let it happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:48:27 PM

Based on my opinion one of the biggest problem in the world is healthcare provider and here in my own country which is philippines needs it. I think Hearthy is one of the biggest project who solve that problem especially here in the philippines.

I agree to you , it will be a big help and it will be  the solution to the problem when it comes to the healthcare especially to Philippines . It will surely guaranteed the rise of healthcare in our country. Thanks for this project for choosing Philippines as one of the priority country you wanted to help.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:31:13 PM

The hearty primary goal is to encourage and help people for the better health in U.S former president obama implement the hopeful affordable care act for the future of healthcare in the country I wish all country has a priority in health issues

zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:41:05 PM

I take time to visit your website and read your whitepaper, it is great to know that you emphasize their the security and the privacy of the patients. The patient can have an access to the history of their medical records .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:24:56 AM

i hope this healthcare project is not like the healthcare here in Philippines. coz many healthcare in Philippines is expensive or lack of health benefits. may the team of this project have a great mind set on how they will help the people especially those poor people who really need a medical attention.
in this days. health care is of the main necessity of each everyone of us. providing a not expensive healthcare to prolong life , i think this should be the main goal of each healthcare. thanks hearty for this project..

jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:18:16 AM

i hope this healthcare project is not like the healthcare here in Philippines. coz many healthcare in Philippines is expensive or lack of health benefits. may the team of this project have a great mind set on how they will help the people especially those poor people who really need a medical attention.
in this days. health care is of the main necessity of each everyone of us. providing a not expensive healthcare to prolong life , i think this should be the main goal of each healthcare. thanks hearty for this project..

That's why they're here to help us improve the old system with a better one, hope this will be a very big game changer for PH.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:19:52 AM

Healthcare is on blockchain is exploding it seems this team is devoted to this project. When beta version of Hearthybot will be available to test out this before launch this ICO. You have plan to give access to the public to this prototype or it will be launched after finish of this ICO.
Thank you so much, Cheesy We believe we will be able to publish an android version in two weeks, count on it before the ICO for sure.
nice can publish in just two weeks?im looking forward for this project,health is very important for all of us, ill wish this will laucnh soon,
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:40:26 AM

I am happy to read about the project because they start here in the philippines,but I am sad they explain my country is rich but a lot of trouble about ehr I agree with that thats why I am happy that the hearty make posible for helping everyone to make easy im looking forwrd for this project goodluck..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Andrew81

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:16:11 AM

Is this the ICO in the likeness of the Patientory project?
Well, the two projects are related to healthcare, and use EHR as its core, but our approach, team, experience... it's different, we have doing medical software as a team for more than 4 years, and we have some projects in production
 In my opinion we are pretty different. Take a look on the whitepaper and the rest of the documentation and judge yourself.

Yeah, I believe that this project would be different and helps others along the way. I hope so.
RechardSmith

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:17:38 AM

Very interesting project, we are following and waiting for the bounty program.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:50:25 AM

The reward users may get in exchange of accessing the medical record is enticing. How does the reward system? Is it in form of token too?
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:08:41 AM

Browsing the website and found out that they will be having a launch of hearthybot which will be very helpful to every patient. This app must be releases the soonest.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:37:10 AM

That's why they're here to help us improve the old system with a better one, hope this will be a very big game changer for PH.

Yeah, it's also what is in my mind. Thinking how will they balance the healthcare benefits for the rich and the poor. That is why I am following this program because once it hits the market, I wanna see the outcome on how they will cater the poor people here in the PH. By the way, I am one of the poor that can only afford low to mid-level medical assistance.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:43:24 AM

According to their website and what I read in this page. Yes it is! This project can bring big change in giving health care, it will fasten the procedure of medical records, and it will give equal service to rich and the poor people. Yes! actually we need to prioritize health issues. Why? Because health is wealth.  Smiley

WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:05:45 AM

I think this is a good project to improve people healthy and healthcare service. I think that we should invest this token. when this project ICO?

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:33:03 AM

health industry that are into blockchain technology are rising!! read https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-for-pharmaceutical-supply-chain-provides-cheaper-safer-meds

this may help hearthy on its publicity campaign.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:10:49 AM

Browsing the website and found out that they will be having a launch of hearthybot which will be very helpful to every patient. This app must be releases the soonest.
thats cool! that is like the product of Patientory PTOY. having a digital information about patients. this hearthy project is a must follow project

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:11:04 AM

Given the fact that hearthy soon will be establish in the Philippines and Mexico, I just want to ask something. What will be the pros and cons of this project? As a filipino citizen, will it help our people whose having a financial burden  afford the services that hearthy offers ?
Although hearthy does not help with financial aspects it can greatly help in the development of the healthcare system it is a great help for our country (phillipines) with a poor healthcare system. and also in the mexico.
No, Hearthy also helps the people when is comes to financial problems. Based on what I read on their website, one of the purpose of Hearthy is to reduce or lessen the health care cost. One of the cons I think is when the system will breach and the data will jumble from one account to another. But I am sure that the devs have something to do when it will happen or should I say the devs will never let it happen.
Im not saying that they wont help the people with financial problems, what im saying is even if they wont help to the financial aspect fixing the healthcare system is a huge help for the phillipines.

akihiro101117

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:17:02 AM

health industry that are into blockchain technology are rising!! read https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-for-pharmaceutical-supply-chain-provides-cheaper-safer-meds

this may help hearthy on its publicity campaign.

indeed, as i see, healthcare industry are emerging into blockchain technology. i am hoping for a project that supports exo skeleton or drones/robot that can be use in the healthcare industry.

★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
akihiro101117

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:24:33 AM

Im not saying that they wont help the people with financial problems, what im saying is even if they wont help to the financial aspect fixing the healthcare system is a huge help for the phillipines.

i think you guys are both in the same side. although hearthy project doesnt directly affect financial aspect, maybe indirectly because the project lessen the healthcare cost. right?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: