Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23516 times)
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:34:09 AM

health industry that are into blockchain technology are rising!! read https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-for-pharmaceutical-supply-chain-provides-cheaper-safer-meds

this may help hearthy on its publicity campaign.

indeed, as i see, healthcare industry are emerging into blockchain technology. i am hoping for a project that supports exo skeleton or drones/robot that can be use in the healthcare industry.

your vision of exo-skeleton is way advance! Elon Musk must also into it. but going back to the hearthy project, does it also enables the adoption of physician coordinated care and peer to peer patient engagement for improved health outcomes? i've heared that there is also an app like PTOY?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:26:00 PM

Given the fact that hearthy soon will be establish in the Philippines and Mexico, I just want to ask something. What will be the pros and cons of this project? As a filipino citizen, will it help our people whose having a financial burden  afford the services that hearthy offers ?
Although hearthy does not help with financial aspects it can greatly help in the development of the healthcare system it is a great help for our country (phillipines) with a poor healthcare system. and also in the mexico.
No, Hearthy also helps the people when is comes to financial problems. Based on what I read on their website, one of the purpose of Hearthy is to reduce or lessen the health care cost. One of the cons I think is when the system will breach and the data will jumble from one account to another. But I am sure that the devs have something to do when it will happen or should I say the devs will never let it happen.
Im not saying that they wont help the people with financial problems, what im saying is even if they wont help to the financial aspect fixing the healthcare system is a huge help for the phillipines.

i think you guys are both in the same side. although hearthy project doesnt directly affect financial aspect, maybe indirectly because the project lessen the healthcare cost. right?

You're all on point, i think it's focus is to lessen the hassle of accessing the medical records if you are patient. maybe in some ways yeah hearty might help with the reduction of cost such as transportation cause and time allocations which i believe very important for the all of us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:03:58 PM

Given the fact that hearthy soon will be establish in the Philippines and Mexico, I just want to ask something. What will be the pros and cons of this project? As a filipino citizen, will it help our people whose having a financial burden  afford the services that hearthy offers ?
Although hearthy does not help with financial aspects it can greatly help in the development of the healthcare system it is a great help for our country (phillipines) with a poor healthcare system. and also in the mexico.
No, Hearthy also helps the people when is comes to financial problems. Based on what I read on their website, one of the purpose of Hearthy is to reduce or lessen the health care cost. One of the cons I think is when the system will breach and the data will jumble from one account to another. But I am sure that the devs have something to do when it will happen or should I say the devs will never let it happen.
Im not saying that they wont help the people with financial problems, what im saying is even if they wont help to the financial aspect fixing the healthcare system is a huge help for the phillipines.

i think you guys are both in the same side. although hearthy project doesnt directly affect financial aspect, maybe indirectly because the project lessen the healthcare cost. right?

You're all on point, i think it's focus is to lessen the hassle of accessing the medical records if you are patient. maybe in some ways yeah hearty might help with the reduction of cost such as transportation cause and time allocations which i believe very important for the all of us.

When we tokenize healthcare, and also healthcare data, a world of opportunities just appear, we have some great ideas in mind about converting our token on a saving product, that, when gaining value over time, can help people as their age raise, helping them to pay for medical services when it raises
rbrt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:04:42 PM

Is this the ICO in the likeness of the Patientory project?
Well, the two projects are related to healthcare, and use EHR as its core, but our approach, team, experience... it's different, we have doing medical software as a team for more than 4 years, and we have some projects in production
 In my opinion we are pretty different. Take a look on the whitepaper and the rest of the documentation and judge yourself.

Yeah, I believe that this project would be different and helps others along the way. I hope so.

I read the website of hearthy, and for me its a big help to change the system in the phillipines about the health care, and can help financial for the person who can't afford of it, Goodluck Hearthy !!
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:07:52 PM

The hearty primary goal is to encourage and help people for the better health in U.S former president obama implement the hopeful affordable care act for the future of healthcare in the country I wish all country has a priority in health issues
we know that all country priority is health but the issue is there's a lot of problem mostly in government that's why the health issue is unnoticed.
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:20:11 PM

The hearty primary goal is to encourage and help people for the better health in U.S former president obama implement the hopeful affordable care act for the future of healthcare in the country I wish all country has a priority in health issues
we know that all country priority is health but the issue is there's a lot of problem mostly in government that's why the health issue is unnoticed.
A good point on hearthy is that with enough time and resources we probably could disrupt healthcare economics, helping the actual players to evolve into a more sustainable way.
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:28:38 PM

I'm really surprised that the authors have been working for the last 5 years in health and insurance sectors for tons organization including SERGAS, Ginemed Telemedica, Medipremium And AXA As Glue Digital Later changed as Hearty. they've been helping these companies in their digital transformation processes, with all their accumulated experiences sure enough they we're able to come with a really good project.

you're not alone bro, as i read the whitepaper i was surprised as well. No wonder, with all this experiences mixed up the project was terrific.

I really hope that this project will be successful, surely it will bring new era not only for medical records but to the Healthcare industry as well.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:29:28 PM

A good point on hearthy is that with enough time and resources we probably could disrupt healthcare economics, helping the actual players to evolve into a more sustainable way.

Not only focusing on the sustainability, I am sure that Hearthy is prioritizing the service quality as well. Balancing the healthcare economics by giving us sustainability and quality healthcare service. We just need to support the program right now as Hearthy is just at the beggining.
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:42:55 PM

I think Hearthy is a good project to improve people healthy and healthcare service ,have bright future,we should look carefully
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:08:38 PM

I read that you will be focusing on two emerging countries which is Philippines(my Country) and mexico. The decision was good as you dont want to play with rich countries as you know that they have a lot more strong companies their with health care. It will be very helpful for us filipino if this project succeed.

Maybe we could help as we filipinos are very helpful.If the devs want to know something or need people for their project we can volunteer to participate on it as we know that it might help our economy and help people lower their fee's on health care.

Hello, we are in talks with on the biggest telco in Philippines to launch a pilot on there, hope we can make an update on it on the following months, negotiations are always tough. This project at Philippines can be a real revolution, if we are able to create enough traction it might change health care delivery forever.

I must say it will be very hard for you guys but this will be the big challenge for you,our government sometimes needs some bribe just to let you enter our country. But I wish you good luck for this project. Im dreaming that someday health care business will be for everyone not only to rich but also for poor.
Our previous company had projects in Philippines for some time, We will manage to do it, helping the people with less resources is one of our main objectives.
That was very kind. Hope your negotiation with this big telco in our country have good results. I will surely support this ICO.

Philippines maybe an emerging market as of now, but to tell you when it comes to health care services there are lots of lots people who are venturing in this sector. I think you really chose  the right segment. Hope to see you hit the philippine market soon Hearty.

Is this project is same as patientory (PTOY), I believe this will be very helpful for our country coz most of the hospitals here in the philippines are really in hard situation when it comes to keeping and retrieving medical records. Hope this will be a success this will create so much innovation that may be lessen the hassle of our people. Thank you for choosing our country as your pioneer market.

Not mentioning Mexico, beginning in the Philippines is a humble start. Imagine if Hearthy will succeed in a poor and small country, that will be a big impact on other countries as they have achieved their goal in a third world country then what else if Hearthy proceeds to modern countries. This is a good journey for the project.

I believe they decided to choose those two coz the others have their existing. And to think that they started in a country with no system yet is much easy but yet more rewarding and outstanding. Coz you maybe started from bottom now you have the opportunity to make it on top.
I think they have chosen these two countries because they see that they need more help when it comes to health issues, and their primary target is the people with less resources.

Well that's so good of them, very charitable on the other side but as i mentioned in my other comment. There's an existing like this, PTOY to be exact how's this different with that one?. As far as i knot that ICO is good one too.

Well i'm glad i hit it right, I see your strategy fascinating. I think there's a big possibility that hearty will make it. As they say, Sometimes there's more on  less.

It is nice that you want to start your project here in the Philippines, as most hospitals here still use manual record keeping. And I think our government will be pleased to accept your proposal because we badly need an organized and systematic way of keeping our medical records.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:17:16 PM

I'm really surprised that the authors have been working for the last 5 years in health and insurance sectors for tons organization including SERGAS, Ginemed Telemedica, Medipremium And AXA As Glue Digital Later changed as Hearty. they've been helping these companies in their digital transformation processes, with all their accumulated experiences sure enough they we're able to come with a really good project.

you're not alone bro, as i read the whitepaper i was surprised as well. No wonder, with all this experiences mixed up the project was terrific.

I really hope that this project will be successful, surely it will bring new era not only for medical records but to the Healthcare industry as well.

Yes, you are right and as the CEO said above, "When we tokenize healthcare, and also healthcare data, a world of opportunities just appear, we have some great ideas in mind about converting our token on a saving product..." It means that lots of opportunities will come not only for the patients, the token itself, the other users but for everyone.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:18:33 PM

I read that you will be focusing on two emerging countries which is Philippines(my Country) and mexico. The decision was good as you dont want to play with rich countries as you know that they have a lot more strong companies their with health care. It will be very helpful for us filipino if this project succeed.

Maybe we could help as we filipinos are very helpful.If the devs want to know something or need people for their project we can volunteer to participate on it as we know that it might help our economy and help people lower their fee's on health care.

Hello, we are in talks with on the biggest telco in Philippines to launch a pilot on there, hope we can make an update on it on the following months, negotiations are always tough. This project at Philippines can be a real revolution, if we are able to create enough traction it might change health care delivery forever.

It's really good to hear that you are tying up with Telcos to provide its users necessary information about Hearty. I hope that the terms would be both in favor with Hearty and the telcos. Haven't seen that strategy used in some ICOs. An awesome idea to spread advertisement.

CTN-Menzel

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:39:27 PM

Consider the possibility that We Could Rethink Digital Healthcare.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:54:50 PM

I personally agree on what you said. Im hoping that hearthy will be a huge help in our country which is philippines. Hoping also ,it really help speed up the process in the field of healthcare services. thanks for your kind opinion. Smiley

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:21:34 PM

When we tokenize healthcare, and also healthcare data, a world of opportunities just appear, we have some great ideas in mind about converting our token on a saving product, that, when gaining value over time, can help people as their age raise, helping them to pay for medical services when it raises
What do you mean by converting the token on a saving product? Is it means that by the help of Hearthy we can buy our medicine using our tokens? Because if it is, then it will be a great and smart idea. Imagine you do not need any cash if you need to buy some meds. You just need to send to the drug store your health care information like for example what is your illness or disease, how long has your illness, when is the last time you took up meds etc. then you will pay them using your tokens. I'm quite impress about the system of this project.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:41:54 PM

What do you mean by converting the token on a saving product? Is it means that by the help of Hearthy we can buy our medicine using our tokens? Because if it is, then it will be a great and smart idea. Imagine you do not need any cash if you need to buy some meds. You just need to send to the drug store your health care information like for example what is your illness or disease, how long has your illness, when is the last time you took up meds etc. then you will pay them using your tokens. I'm quite impress about the system of this project.

Imagine that your insurance company give you tokens for being a policy holder, every month you are insured you get some tokens, if those tokens have more value over time you can save it and use it later, when you need, or even give them to other person who needs it more. That could create a tokenized commonwealth, similar to actual social security systems, but more sustainable.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:52:27 PM

This project was good, especially nowadays because people are not aware to their health and there's a lot of people who don't have enough money for their check up. This project might help other people to lessen their burden and to the needy.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:25:20 PM

This project was good, especially nowadays because people are not aware to their health and there's a lot of people who don't have enough money for their check up. This project might help other people to lessen their burden and to the needy.
Yeah right, there is only few people who can afford to maintain their health check up because it consumes money, effort and time. Some of them do not know that they already have a serious illness or disease. But now we should not worry because of the Hearthy project. It will really help the man kind.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:42:54 PM

It's really good to hear that you are tying up with Telcos to provide its users necessary information about Hearty. I hope that the terms would be both in favor with Hearty and the telcos. Haven't seen that strategy used in some ICOs. An awesome idea to spread advertisement.
Oh it is great. It seems that the progress of Hearthy is continuously booming the health care industry. How I wish the Telco you are talking with will have a great and convenient service. Also we Filipinos are really honored when the Hearthy dominated the health care industry through out the world. Because it is started here in our country and we are the pioneers of it.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:02:40 PM

yeah right, that is how Hearthy will help the people. By means of easily accessing the health care records which is one of the non ending problem in our country. There is a lot of money, effort and time that will be save if the hearty will spread world wide.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: