Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:40:27 AM

i hope that hearty has a service like treatment first before pay... so that all people in philippines can get medical treatment fast. coz in our country, some of hospital especially private hospital need down payment first before consultation. not all people here are rich or in middle class. but if hearty 's main goal is to help people this should be one of thier priority. making digital health care system is amazing, but how can you amaze people when people in middle class and rich only can afford this health care.. tnx more power hearty
So you are saying that Hearthy can give a medical treatment too? Don't get me wrong but based on what I read, it says that Hearthy is not a medical treatment of medical service. It is only some sort of application that purpose is to provide the medical records and information of a patient in a more convenient and easy way.

Some other guys here misunderstand what hearthy project is. This project is just for medical records like patientory which inovates the shorts or the mistakes of patientory. This have nothing to do with treatments and other things.

Even me for ones , I misunderstood ,confused and puzzled on what really Hearty Ico all about, what are their services and how can they help people who can avail their services. So I read more the whitepaper and I found it that this ICO is about having a medical records digitally , for the patient to easily viewed the medical history and healthcare records.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:14:19 AM

i hope this healthcare project is not like the healthcare here in Philippines. coz many healthcare in Philippines is expensive or lack of health benefits. may the team of this project have a great mind set on how they will help the people especially those poor people who really need a medical attention.
in this days. health care is of the main necessity of each everyone of us. providing a not expensive healthcare to prolong life , i think this should be the main goal of each healthcare. thanks hearty for this project..

That's why they're here to help us improve the old system with a better one, hope this will be a very big game changer for PH.

Yeah, it's also what is in my mind. Thinking how will they balance the healthcare benefits for the rich and the poor. That is why I am following this program because once it hits the market, I wanna see the outcome on how they will cater the poor people here in the PH. By the way, I am one of the poor that can only afford low to mid-level medical assistance.

Just as i said on my previous post.. I'd like to know how the hearthy provides the healthcare for the poorest people here in the philippines.. Will it be worth it to those who  needs immediate healthcare service?

They will become useful for us people in the Philippines by giving their services about keeping and recording healthcare history or issues digitally, we can easily check and view medical records by the use of their application HEARTY. Now, if you want to know if its worthy , yes it is worthy. It will improve our  medical system, having a storage for the data about medical or healthcare of patient will less hassle , and because of this Hearty you can have an access to your own medical history.

ATLANTICO
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:28:49 AM

While checking the website of Hearthy I saw an interesting offer of this work the "reward system", wherein patients who will share their personal health record will be rewarded. This is awesome!

Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:43:45 AM

While checking the website of Hearthy I saw an interesting offer of this work the "reward system", wherein patients who will share their personal health record will be rewarded. This is awesome!

Yeah , I saw it too . But is it okay to share personal health record to such an apps like Hearty ? How can be sure it will be safe . I mean this is a good ICO , I know it is.  But what really matters here is about the confidentiality , what are the things Hearty plan to do for able for that record to be safe.

ATLANTICO
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:18:19 AM

Yeah , I saw it too . But is it okay to share personal health record to such an apps like Hearty ? How can be sure it will be safe . I mean this is a good ICO , I know it is.  But what really matters here is about the confidentiality , what are the things Hearty plan to do for able for that record to be safe.

For my understanding, patients will be the one to decide if they want to share their record or not, it's just an offer from hearthy that if patients will share their record they will receive a reward but if they want it to be private then it's ok, no reward will be given. It is always a patients decision.

Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:46:15 AM

There's no doubt about this project  because as you can see the authors has working 5 years in health and insurance they truly devoted to project and I believe that all people will benefit to this project and this will be good for the future of everyone.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:00:29 AM

There's no doubt about this project  because as you can see the authors has working 5 years in health and insurance they truly devoted to project and I believe that all people will benefit to this project and this will be good for the future of everyone.

yes you're absolutely right they have the experience in terms of health issues.

Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:01:39 AM

The apps of hearthy will release very soon and I can't wait to see it. Also the reaction and response of the people who will use it. I know that the project will be successful and I will continue to support no matter what.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:06:19 AM

The apps of hearthy will release very soon and I can't wait to see it. Also the reaction and response of the people who will use it. I know that the project will be successful and I will continue to support no matter what.
i think the apps will be launched after the ICO ends. me too i can't wait to see how the apps work. i will be rooting for this project till the end.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:36:18 AM

i think the apps will be launched after the ICO ends. me too i can't wait to see how the apps work. i will be rooting for this project till the end.
Looking development this project to date pretty good. maybe this ICO will success in the future. hopefully the team in this ICO will make this project running smoothly. about the app when it will launch maybe after the ICO ends.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:03:32 AM

Medical records can include some of the most intimate details about a person's life. And it is our right that our medical records are kept in private. Only our doctors and us are the ones who should have access. But that is not what is happening right now. Some people or organizations are having access in our records without knowing. So if that is the case, how can we be so sure that hearthy can protect our privacy when it comes on keeping our records?
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:04:29 AM

i hope that hearty has a service like treatment first before pay... so that all people in philippines can get medical treatment fast. coz in our country, some of hospital especially private hospital need down payment first before consultation. not all people here are rich or in middle class. but if hearty 's main goal is to help people this should be one of thier priority. making digital health care system is amazing, but how can you amaze people when people in middle class and rich only can afford this health care.. tnx more power hearty
So you are saying that Hearthy can give a medical treatment too? Don't get me wrong but based on what I read, it says that Hearthy is not a medical treatment of medical service. It is only some sort of application that purpose is to provide the medical records and information of a patient in a more convenient and easy way.

Some other guys here misunderstand what hearthy project is. This project is just for medical records like patientory which inovates the shorts or the mistakes of patientory. This have nothing to do with treatments and other things.

Even me for ones , I misunderstood ,confused and puzzled on what really Hearty Ico all about, what are their services and how can they help people who can avail their services. So I read more the whitepaper and I found it that this ICO is about having a medical records digitally , for the patient to easily viewed the medical history and healthcare records.

Not only to help patient to view their medical records but also helps them to find an appropriate doctor to cure them with the price they can afford because everyone who uses Hearty platform can buy and sell services.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:17:13 AM

With the help of Hearthy, patients have the ability to control or choose someone to view their record. Hearty gives patients a sense of "confidentiality" of their health record and this is a great.

Yeah , this is true, Because of hearty patients who will avail their services have a ability to view their record in an instant . This is very convinient for all of us who want to check time to time about the updates and history of treatment or about healthcare issues.

Exactly with its easy access it would be so convenient for us and will save so much time and money if ever. There will be no hassle for us to go and contact hospital personnel to check our records.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:32:14 AM

I'm really surprised that the authors have been working for the last 5 years in health and insurance sectors for tons organization including SERGAS, Ginemed Telemedica, Medipremium And AXA As Glue Digital Later changed as Hearty. they've been helping these companies in their digital transformation processes, with all their accumulated experiences sure enough they we're able to come with a really good project.

They formed a great team! With that track record I think the ICO will be over the top.  It's really good to see an ICO having a quality, respectable and an awesome team.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:53:43 AM

It's interesting because hearthy can help people through online. They're allowing to record their symptoms and it could get high survival rate in any types of diseases such as heart attack, cancer. It will save a lot of lives
yes no more files hard to compile this is big help to check there records, Awareness is more important in health.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:22:22 AM

It's interesting because hearthy can help people through online. They're allowing to record their symptoms and it could get high survival rate in any types of diseases such as heart attack, cancer. It will save a lot of lives
yes no more files hard to compile this is big help to check there records, Awareness is more important in health.

It is easier to find files on digital storage than regular folders in a drawer. Faster checking = faster service. Also, most people do have an internet access so it is really a quick glance to see those records in immediate situations.

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:30:40 AM

Everyone needs to consult in a doctor to know what is problem regarding to health you can go to hospitals near you  but hearty have a better idea you can easily checking your health through online

Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:33:54 AM

Medical records can include some of the most intimate details about a person's life. And it is our right that our medical records are kept in private. Only our doctors and us are the ones who should have access. But that is not what is happening right now. Some people or organizations are having access in our records without knowing. So if that is the case, how can we be so sure that hearthy can protect our privacy when it comes on keeping our records?
Hello, Hearthy has various major security measures:

1- The only information that goes trought the internet is anonymized, so, if not using more information it will be impossible to attach a medical record with patient's name.

2- Most of the actors in the ecosystem only have granular access to the data, and its encrypted. Will be very complicated to have some data that really expose the patient.

We try to take that seriously.
GeneralC1

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:38:07 AM

It is a good project!The understanding of the block chain is limited, but if you go to the central and electronic medical records together, to bring you a lot of convenience, you can do some irresponsible hospital accountable
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:47:36 AM

Yes me too i'm also waiting to release the apps of hearthy i might be used that apps. Can't wait to use it. Good luck to the team.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: