Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23521 times)
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:40:06 PM

The abstract i very professionally written but the idea seems very complex an is not clear, I think that not good.
1) You should be able to explain your idea simply
2) Complex revoltuary ideas are impossible ti implement
I disagree with you. First, the idea of this project is well defined and well explained in their website and blogs that is why it is very understandable. Yes some of us here confused about the real purpose of it but if you will read the whitepaper, twitter, blogs and site of Hearthy it is very clear. Also yes it is complex but we should not worry about the complexity of the project because I am pretty sure that the devs and creator can manage it very well.

Well said.

@Shirer, you better visit this link: https://medium.com/@hearthy/ and read Hearthy's platform more detailed explanation. You won't get all the details if you don't seek for it. Anyway, it's nice that you are eager to learn Hearthy's platform. Hope that I was able to help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:07:49 PM

"Hearthy is an EHRP (Electronic Health Record Platform) managed by a protocol that will provide a blockchain-based support for electronic health records. This protocol will insure data safety but not data storage." That statement is from the Hearthy's Medium in twitter. So for those people who still confused about Hearthy's purpose, I hope it helps you.
Juanses

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 04:54:02 PM

"Hearthy is an EHRP (Electronic Health Record Platform) managed by a protocol that will provide a blockchain-based support for electronic health records. This protocol will insure data safety but not data storage." That statement is from the Hearthy's Medium in twitter. So for those people who still confused about Hearthy's purpose, I hope it helps you.

Thank you. You are 100% right.

For those of you who think that the whitepaper is not detailed enough. You can follow our Medium, where you will find some more explanations  : https://medium.com/@hearthy/

If you still have inquiries, you can contact us in Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw

Thank you everyone for your interest in our ambitious project. We need YOU to make it real !
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:59:23 PM

Hi devs, upon my reading in Hearthy's Medium, it says that one of the things that Hearthy can do for us is to "provide us with telemedicine consultations 7/7, 24/24". I just wanna ask what is the meaning of "telemedicine consultation". Because my thinking, it is some sort of consultation through internet or online consultation but I am not sure about it. That is why it would be better if the devs will be the one who will answer and elaborate it.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:17:28 PM

The ongoing presale is the best period you can join and support hearthy, giving 45% bonus more than twice early ICO terms with maximum of 20% discount. Token price is  1ETH=1000 HER. Minimum investment goal is 5,000 ETH. But, the only question I have is when HER tokens will be available in the market?
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:03:17 PM

Hello I just wanna ask something. I read in Hearthy's Medium about Open Source, it says that by the use of Open Source the patient/user can share his/her files and information to other user. So it means to me that one of the purpose of Hearthy is to get easily checked up by a doctor/nurse without going to any hospital. If this will happen, how can we assure that the practitioner who will conduct the check up is really a professional. I mean it is about health that is why it is very important. Is there any proof or evidence that the doctor/nurse is a real professional about his/her profession?

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:38:45 AM

Hello I just wanna ask something. I read in Hearthy's Medium about Open Source, it says that by the use of Open Source the patient/user can share his/her files and information to other user. So it means to me that one of the purpose of Hearthy is to get easily checked up by a doctor/nurse without going to any hospital. If this will happen, how can we assure that the practitioner who will conduct the check up is really a professional. I mean it is about health that is why it is very important. Is there any proof or evidence that the doctor/nurse is a real professional about his/her profession?

This is a online apps. You gonna see also all the information of the  doctor/nurse, just like the boss/owner of this Hearthy. You gonna find it online as well. I don't think Hearthy will gonna use a fake doctor/nurse.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:22:27 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 04:42:36 AM by Anya Doreen

What can Hearthy do for you ?
Let’s say for example did you have minor medical conditions and you don’t usually go to the doctor.
1.- Do you have kids ? You might need Hearthy.

How?
Simple.
1.- We will provide you with telemedicine consultations for your kids 7/7 24/24.

Q:I understand it's about Minor Medical Conditions. But can you make sure that the children do not need to see or touch them? it is like doing the things that we are commonly seen in Hospitals. like basic check-up? See their eye and checking their heathbeats etc.? Please give me some idea's to be able to understand it clearly and some assurance for me and for other people want to trust and welcome Hearthy.

justlucky

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:43:57 AM

i wonder if this project has an application in which after the patient undergo on check up or any related health concern, the doctor can download or update the app, in which the doctor can monitor the patient any where he/she go. like the cp will alarm if its time to take the medicine or blood pressure rises.. and when to consult again to doctor.. with this app, every one of us can easily monitor our health even we are in work mode..

This one's very dynamic when it comes to accesiblity, very convenient for the patients. i think their app will be helpful specially for the old ones, if they can't manage to use it they can be assisted by the young ones so there's no problem at all.

i think you are right because healthcare is one of the most neglected issue of people.

Yes, that's true! We are careless about our health. I think this project will help a lot of people. I hope so.

this kind of lifting healthcare standards project must prosper. may the project help a lot of people specially in the third world countries like mexico and phippines.goodluck team!

Yup, this project is having a great petencial to help other people to check there, health care for Free and hassel Free, using there app of it so the paient are always updated to there life or in there health, thats all thank you
Yes this one is great they can easily monitor their compilation record. But i have question if ever the record's of patient corrupted hearty can revived the files?  Wink Wink
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:00:27 AM

i wonder if this project has an application in which after the patient undergo on check up or any related health concern, the doctor can download or update the app, in which the doctor can monitor the patient any where he/she go. like the cp will alarm if its time to take the medicine or blood pressure rises.. and when to consult again to doctor.. with this app, every one of us can easily monitor our health even we are in work mode..

This one's very dynamic when it comes to accesiblity, very convenient for the patients. i think their app will be helpful specially for the old ones, if they can't manage to use it they can be assisted by the young ones so there's no problem at all.

i think you are right because healthcare is one of the most neglected issue of people.

Yes, that's true! We are careless about our health. I think this project will help a lot of people. I hope so.

this kind of lifting healthcare standards project must prosper. may the project help a lot of people specially in the third world countries like mexico and phippines.goodluck team!

Yup, this project is having a great petencial to help other people to check there, health care for Free and hassel Free, using there app of it so the paient are always updated to there life or in there health, thats all thank you
Yes this one is great they can easily monitor their compilation record. But i have question if ever the record's of patient corrupted hearty can revived the files?  Wink Wink

Hi, this question is kinda on the technical side. However, let me try to answer this one based on what I know in terms of situations like this. Hearthy will be storing data thru 'logs and access', therefore the data are stored in an encrypted private and public keys(as hearthy is blockchain based). Above of that, I am sure that there will be a backup server for those data with automatic failover once those data or the server itself is compromised. We don't really need to worry about having it corrupted as the files are small in sizes and are encrypted.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:05:50 AM

hi devs, base on the website the two hearthyapp is still an alpha version, my question is when do you plan to realease the real app? please enlighten me Smiley

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:09:50 AM

hi devs, base on the website the two hearthyapp is still an alpha version, my question is when do you plan to realease the real app? please enlighten me Smiley

great question ive been asking it too and how much physical money would the the personal healthcare record cost?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Juanses

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 07:42:08 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 08:01:47 AM by Juanses

Hello everyone

I'm one of the co-founders and one of the medical advisors of Hearthy.co.

I have 3 minutes delays per post, so I can't answer everyone in an efficient and clear way. It would take me 20 minutes just to post 3 answers.

Please, read very carefully the blog https://medium.com/@hearthy/. Most of the answers are right there. For example someone asked how can you know if is really a doctor who will have access to your medical records, although it is explicitly written in the blog : "This also means that, at Hearthy, we will hand pick each healthcare professional that will work WITH us to HELP YOU.". Which means that, at the beginning, we will probably hire excellent medical professionals to help you. Afterwards, we will scale up the amount of health professionals without compromising the quality.

Please, come to our telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw if you have other questions that are not clear enough on all the sources of information that we have putted online.

Also, take into account that among the creators of Hearthy there is people with experience on the domains that we talk about. This are our previous projects :
- Medipremium : https://www.medipremium.com/ (spanish)
- Bress Healthcare : http://bress.healthcare/en/ (english)
- Carians https://www.carians.fr/ (french)
- Recomedical : http://recomedical.fr/ (french)

The version of the app is not alpha. But by opening the source code we have to take security measures (tokens, passwords) that make the tests more difficult. Besides, there's no real doctors using that app since there's no HER tokens that will allow the use of the platform. So the "real" application will be launched maybe in the middle or at the end of the ICO.

Thank you very much for your comprehension
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:56:17 AM

great question ive been asking it too and how much physical money would the the personal healthcare record cost?
the doctor already post the that the isnt an a alpha version they focus know for sercuring the password and token
Very interesting project, though you may want to update website link, it does not work the way you posted it.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
justlucky

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:48:58 AM

Yes this one is great they can easily monitor their compilation record. But i have question if ever the record's of patient corrupted hearty can revived the files?  Wink Wink

Hi, this question is kinda on the technical side. However, let me try to answer this one based on what I know in terms of situations like this. Hearthy will be storing data thru 'logs and access', therefore the data are stored in an encrypted private and public keys(as hearthy is blockchain based). Above of that, I am sure that there will be a backup server for those data with automatic failover once those data or the server itself is compromised. We don't really need to worry about having it corrupted as the files are small in sizes and are encrypted.
thank you for sharing what you know, so we should not even have to worry if there's a something happen back up data is more important. this hearty is kind a quality operation, maybe i should read more to know it better.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:08:28 AM

Hello everyone

I'm one of the co-founders and one of the medical advisors of Hearthy.co.

I have 3 minutes delays per post, so I can't answer everyone in an efficient and clear way. It would take me 20 minutes just to post 3 answers.

Please, read very carefully the blog https://medium.com/@hearthy/. Most of the answers are right there. For example someone asked how can you know if is really a doctor who will have access to your medical records, although it is explicitly written in the blog : "This also means that, at Hearthy, we will hand pick each healthcare professional that will work WITH us to HELP YOU.". Which means that, at the beginning, we will probably hire excellent medical professionals to help you. Afterwards, we will scale up the amount of health professionals without compromising the quality.

Please, come to our telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw if you have other questions that are not clear enough on all the sources of information that we have putted online.

Also, take into account that among the creators of Hearthy there is people with experience on the domains that we talk about. This are our previous projects :
- Medipremium : https://www.medipremium.com/ (spanish)
- Bress Healthcare : http://bress.healthcare/en/ (english)
- Carians https://www.carians.fr/ (french)
- Recomedical : http://recomedical.fr/ (french)

The version of the app is not alpha. But by opening the source code we have to take security measures (tokens, passwords) that make the tests more difficult. Besides, there's no real doctors using that app since there's no HER tokens that will allow the use of the platform. So the "real" application will be launched maybe in the middle or at the end of the ICO.

Thank you very much for your comprehension
thank you for the very detailed answer sir Smiley

Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:14:00 AM

Will you hire medical professional from philippines and mexico? Or you will hire from countries who has high standards in medical profession? Im reading and following post from your site also hoping that hearthy will be established in our country soon, some of my family members has history of highblood and diabetes which is most common here in phil.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:20:06 AM

What can Hearthy do for you ?
Let’s say for example did you have minor medical conditions and you don’t usually go to the doctor.
1.- Do you have kids ? You might need Hearthy.

How?
Simple.
1.- We will provide you with telemedicine consultations for your kids 7/7 24/24.

Q:I understand it's about Minor Medical Conditions. But can you make sure that the children do not need to see or touch them? it is like doing the things that we are commonly seen in Hospitals. like basic check-up? See their eye and checking their heathbeats etc.? Please give me some idea's to be able to understand it clearly and some assurance for me and for other people want to trust and welcome Hearthy.
yes im also thinking about this. there are lots of procedure that needs to be done in person, like what you said the doctor's cant check the heart beat in a computer consultation. hope we will get answer for this thank you.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:31:20 AM

Will you hire medical professional from philippines and mexico? Or you will hire from countries who has high standards in medical profession? Im reading and following post from your site also hoping that hearthy will be established in our country soon, some of my family members has history of highblood and diabetes which is most common here in phil.
good question i also want to know if their going to hire local physicians. since not everyone have the ability to talk english and its way better if the doctors and patients speak the common language.

bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:16:08 AM

i think, the developer should answer all the question that weave raise.. they should have a proper introduction in what hearty main goal to us. not everybody know what they can do on our country. introduction on different social media or internet is not enough. they need to have a house to house activity so that everyone in that area may be able to know what kind of this project is...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: