Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:14:18 PM

I know that this app will be a big help for us and for someone busy and i think this app will help many people including me and far as i know that this app is easy to use

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:17:04 PM

Hello guys I already read a lot about Hearthy. Despite of its great and helpful features, I'm wondering what are the things that can be a threat to the success of Hearthy. I mean, is there anything that can be hinder to the growth of Hearthy? Your opinion guys?
I think one of their threat is unable to innovate or improve their product. Of course, users always want something new. I mean, they want to see another features of this product that is why if the Hearthy don't make some innovation, maybe some of their customers will not be satisfied anymore. But I am sure that Hearthy have a plan about it.
Good point. But I think it also have a threat if Hearthy will pursue the innovation to their product. That threat is the risk of developing. Some companies are experienced bankrupt because they are asking for too much improvement. Because they want to satisfied their customer that is why they want a huge improvement of their product. To the point that their pricing, supply and demand are also affected.
You guys have a good point. It can be their threats. But I am sure that they already know what are the things they might encounter along the way of their project and if they already anticipate those things, maybe they also have remedies about it.
Maybe another thing that can be a threat to them is the chance that sooner or later, there will be another product/app with the same function or in other words they will have a competitors. No one knows maybe next year it will happen.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:37:38 PM

Hello guys I already read a lot about Hearthy. Despite of its great and helpful features, I'm wondering what are the things that can be a threat to the success of Hearthy. I mean, is there anything that can be hinder to the growth of Hearthy? Your opinion guys?
I think one of their threat is unable to innovate or improve their product. Of course, users always want something new. I mean, they want to see another features of this product that is why if the Hearthy don't make some innovation, maybe some of their customers will not be satisfied anymore. But I am sure that Hearthy have a plan about it.
Good point. But I think it also have a threat if Hearthy will pursue the innovation to their product. That threat is the risk of developing. Some companies are experienced bankrupt because they are asking for too much improvement. Because they want to satisfied their customer that is why they want a huge improvement of their product. To the point that their pricing, supply and demand are also affected.
You guys have a good point. It can be their threats. But I am sure that they already know what are the things they might encounter along the way of their project and if they already anticipate those things, maybe they also have remedies about it.
Maybe another thing that can be a threat to them is the chance that sooner or later, there will be another product/app with the same function or in other words they will have a competitors. No one knows maybe next year it will happen.
Yeah it can be. The threat of competition in the market. If that thing will happen, I think Hearthy is already established in the market. Hearthy is already popular to the people so it means that they don't need to worry anything about it.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:01:22 PM

i think they just need to upgrade some of the features of their application.Smiley

bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:24:57 PM

"Hearthy is an EHRP (Electronic Health Record Platform) managed by a protocol that will provide a blockchain-based support for electronic health records. This protocol will insure data safety but not data storage." That statement is from the Hearthy's Medium in twitter. So for those people who still confused about Hearthy's purpose, I hope it helps you.
yeah it's not a data storage, like other think. they just store information of every patient . but it does not mean that it can store big files. it also has a limit.
hearty only wants to break the distance between the hospital and the patient by having a digital application where you can access your file or asking some question regarding on your health issue without getting to a hospital for consultation. correct me if im wrong..

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:38:29 PM

"Hearthy is an EHRP (Electronic Health Record Platform) managed by a protocol that will provide a blockchain-based support for electronic health records. This protocol will insure data safety but not data storage." That statement is from the Hearthy's Medium in twitter. So for those people who still confused about Hearthy's purpose, I hope it helps you.
yeah it's not a data storage, like other think. they just store information of every patient . but it does not mean that it can store big files. it also has a limit.
hearty only wants to break the distance between the hospital and the patient by having a digital application where you can access your file or asking some question regarding on your health issue without getting to a hospital for consultation. correct me if im wrong..
You're right. Hearthy is just an application wherein your personal health record is secure and protected by their system. The users can access it anytime and can control who will see their record. Users can't use this app for storing data thatnis not related to their health.

Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:28:51 AM

how much have you guys raised till now during presale?
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:18:41 AM

same question how much raised and where contract address for tracking funds
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:33:48 AM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

It's demo time

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/its-demo-time-c96bd66b5798

Screenshots :

Good Day sir , I  just happen to go and check your new publication , and I see your Screenshots , Im wondering what is the purpose of the treatments in your application ? Im really sure it has good purpose but Me and maybe some of the member of this forum want to hear from you the real purpose and what can that "treatments" can do or will do the the patient ?
Treatments : Ongoing or programmed medicine schedules. That's the part of the app where We can see what doctor's response to our minor medical conditions for drugs and first aid We need to make for our family or for our love one. TREATMENT, They have created a simple mobile application for telemedicine consultations. Hearthy Co purpose is not to solve all the medical conditions but to try to handle some clinical situations that don’t necessarily need the physical contact in order to achieve a successful clinical outcome. It means App will tell us what We need to do and what are medication We need. I hope it help's to your Question and I know CEO will correct me if I'm wrong. Sorry for using some lines from Medium in order to explain what I want to share. #Hearthy Co.

The truth is that Im aware that Hearthy is just an application where we can possibly check our medical records . That is why Im little bit confused when I see the "treatment" . Atleast I know now the real reason and use of Treatment in their application.
Thank you for your good explanation , I really appreciate it !

It is said a lot of things. He really explain it very well . Thank you for this . I also want to know the purpose of Treatment button there in their apps. Atlease for now it more clearer .

In his explanation it become more clearer for all the member of this forum and in this thread the real meaning of "treatment" .

thank you for showing what is apps for, because there's a lots of people are asking about the apps and now its clear for all

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:49:40 AM

this will be a great help to people..now they can track the record of their own without going to hospital to check it... they can also get the result of medical check up on their phone... this is one of a kind innovations... this is really great.. tha ks hearty...
Hearthy do things make it simple as possible, They think carefully about how the hospital process will be easier thank you to the developers i hope this ICO will be success soon.
thats is one of the offer of hearthy, they make it easy and simple as we can, so if this hearthy release i think some of the people give they own medical records using application.
that's one of the main goal of hearthy to make things simple as possible, the example of it is to easy show the medical records to the hospital.
yes it's true since their target market are poor people as well, looking at the unofficial version of the app it looks simple and easy to understand by most average people.

how hearthy plan to introduce the apps in every filipino? im hoping that they have such wonderful plan to introduce this great apps.

Im sure they have a plan that helps the filipino to know more the importance of hearthy and why hearthy will helps the medical industry of Philippines and Mexico. I know it will have a big impact to the filipino people. Im so excited .
this is not for poor people only this ico is for open to every one. that's is the main purpose of this application

Yeah everyone can use and avail this apps , its for all who wanted to have an access to their medical record and data . This will be very helpful to customer who can avail this application , easy access and less hassle to check and see our own medical records.
Accurate! This missions if for those people living in Philippines and Mexico and maybe for other Country that Hearthy Co raise it. This apps from Hearthy Co will be a great help and impact for our countrymen and also for us. It will give us easy and relax life, give us time to treat and taking care of our selves in our busy day.
Because of Hearhty We can't use the reason that We don't have time to consult our Doctor to check our medical conditions. Our Doctor is will be inside on our pocket, bag, room or House soon Grin We need to do is to get our CP in our pocket and run the apps from Hearthy to treat our minor medical conditions. No doubt that this apps is a great help for us.
i agree there are lots of filipino that lazy when it comes to their check up or taking medicine's, but now they cannot use any excuses.
wow look good apps,this is for privacy apps of the patient,I just amaze all patient needs is recorded here,hope this will be successful congrats hearty..
yes this apps will be your medical records storage nobody can access that record of your without your permission.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:56:03 AM

I'm really investing my time and effort on this token. Not only it is a potential source of profit but it will aid more people in the process. May the devs keep us updated with news on the app testing and other progress.

It's quite unusual to see some investor doing it for the people than money. I applaud you for that valiant effort.

It is a great opportunity to help people but also the countries in general. I think with Hearthy it is a win-win situation. You help you gain profit. No harm done in the process.

Yes you're right, with Hearthy there is no waste of time and money. All will benefit with this project.
Yup you are right about to hearthy, once the app will launch, you can save a lots of time to spend to other things,so its a big help for us. to manage our time too
i amaze for those people who have much care about their health than their money, you have a good choice and decision to invest your money for your health proper monitoring.
chillcott

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:07:13 AM

I know that this app will be a big help for us and for someone busy and i think this app will help many people including me and far as i know that this app is easy to use
yes the apps is friendly users the interface is not flashy and easy to locate the services that the hearthy wants to offer.

onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:09:42 AM

yes the apps is friendly users the interface is not flashy and easy to locate the services that the hearthy wants to offer.
thier anyone already download the demo?how it run?they show also the billing of patient or only show the medicine and condition of the patient?

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:35:16 PM

yes, i am the one of the excited for the launching of hearthy, like what are you said is very easy to use and except that you will see your own medical record using application.

Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:55:53 PM

yes, i am the one of the excited for the launching of hearthy, like what are you said is very easy to use and except that you will see your own medical record using application.
they need to launch the free trial to convince the investor to buy,as far as you can see every apps create the free trial,if they see something wrong  they  can improve the apps,
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:22:25 PM

Just tried the demo app, there were free consultation session with a waiting time of 24hours but there were downtime depending on the availability of doctor/physician...but still you can leave a message regarding your consultation, and wait for some response. Will the consultation add up in your history records too?

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:45:22 PM

I just wonder what if the government does not approve the project? Do you have backup for a solution? how do you get our government approved?
I don't think of any reason that the Government won't accept Hearthy's proposal. In any way, this will benefit us all. Hearthy has a 24/7 medical service. This is very useful to those remote places whose hospitals are far from their home. They may consult to the doctor online immediately. But this excludes severe disease.
In fact,  I think if the government see this kind of idea, they will support it specially it is inclined or related in the improvement of health records. They will help to advertise it to many people.

I agree to you, i think it will accept the Government because its a big help to other people to save there time and Hassel Free and you are right you can use it 24/7 but how about the other place in philippines? like isolated province in philippines ? just asking

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:32:20 PM

Nowadays it is hard to get free time to check our health and also the clinic is too far and expensive.
Hearthy will be big help to us we can check up through our cellphones by the app pf hearthy.
Yes you're right by using this hearthy application people save more time,money and they are more aware of their health by using their cellphones.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:42:20 PM

up! nobody answered the question.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:47:31 PM

up! nobody answered the question.
As far as I know, they will not going to show the amount being raised on the presale. They will show it when the ICO started. But if you need some information about their presale, you can visit their website. It stated there the duration of the presale and also the miminum and maximum cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: