Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23521 times)
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:03:47 PM

how much have you guys raised till now during presale?
same question how much raised and where contract address for tracking funds
up! nobody answered the question.
As far as I know, they will not going to show the amount being raised on the presale. They will show it when the ICO started. But if you need some information about their presale, you can visit their website. It stated there the duration of the presale and also the miminum and maximum cap.
why they not transparent with regards to pre sale? does it even make sense to hide the amount of pre sale tokens?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achikomimi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:15:40 PM

I'm really investing my time and effort on this token. Not only it is a potential source of profit but it will aid more people in the process. May the devs keep us updated with news on the app testing and other progress.

It's quite unusual to see some investor doing it for the people than money. I applaud you for that valiant effort.

It is important that you devote time to gain knowledge about a certain token before you join their ICO. I know you do not want to waste your hard-earned money to something ponzi scheme.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:18:54 PM

I just wonder what if the government does not approve the project? Do you have backup for a solution? how do you get our government approved?
I don't think of any reason that the Government won't accept Hearthy's proposal. In any way, this will benefit us all. Hearthy has a 24/7 medical service. This is very useful to those remote places whose hospitals are far from their home. They may consult to the doctor online immediately. But this excludes severe disease.
In fact,  I think if the government see this kind of idea, they will support it specially it is inclined or related in the improvement of health records. They will help to advertise it to many people.
Yes me to goverment will support this cause we dont have to much facilities and this would be a big help for someone who dont have hospital near them

I agree to you, i think it will accept the Government because its a big help to other people to save there time and Hassel Free and you are right you can use it 24/7 but how about the other place in philippines? like isolated province in philippines ? just asking
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:21:16 PM

I'm really investing my time and effort on this token. Not only it is a potential source of profit but it will aid more people in the process. May the devs keep us updated with news on the app testing and other progress.

It's quite unusual to see some investor doing it for the people than money. I applaud you for that valiant effort.

It is important that you devote time to gain knowledge about a certain token before you join their ICO. I know you do not want to waste your hard-earned money to something ponzi scheme.

thats the reason why he invested in hearthy project! he is assured that his money will not go to ponzi's like other companies using cryptocurrencies to extort money from people

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:28:04 PM

same question here how much have been raised
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:39:39 PM

As far as I know, they will not going to show the amount being raised on the presale. They will show it when the ICO started. But if you need some information about their presale, you can visit their website. It stated there the duration of the presale and also the miminum and maximum cap.
why they not transparent with regards to pre sale? does it even make sense to hide the amount of pre sale tokens?

As far as I know, you can ask the developers on Telegram if you want to know how much they've already earned in the pre-sale or can just wait for the main ICO to see how much tokens were already sold.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:06:31 PM

Yea product knowledge is very important when entering an investment or a campaign.

@clairvoy, you can monitor Hearthy updates in Telegram or Medium. You can see the links on the first page of this thread.
achikomimi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:22:13 PM

thats the reason why he invested in hearthy project! he is assured that his money will not go to ponzi's like other companies using cryptocurrencies to extort money from people

Yes. There are a lot of scam ICOs, but Hearthy is not one of them. We know Hearthy is a project that countries like Philippines needed in their Medical sector. Because of what can Hearthy offer to the public of PH, it will surely upgrade and improve the health system of the Philippines.
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:25:57 PM

Hello the conditions on the presale are stated on the website and on the blog https://medium.com/@hearthy/hearthy-ico-and-presale-terms-5362d9fd9e24
Regarding the amount raised, we have just opened the whitelist, the wallet and smart contract are still not open, that is why we cant state the amount raised, but we have like 70 interested investors on the Presale.
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:29:49 PM

As a team we are really concerned about some very irregular things going on the so-called crypto space, specially pump and dump schemes and ponzi-like schemes. All promoters on the project have a great reputation to mantain and we dont want to waste it. Thats why we want to prepare the ICO in a good way.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:55:23 PM

As a team we are really concerned about some very irregular things going on the so-called crypto space, specially pump and dump schemes and ponzi-like schemes. All promoters on the project have a great reputation to mantain and we dont want to waste it. Thats why we want to prepare the ICO in a good way.

It's good to hear some updates. I'll be joining your telegram group chat later or if I have some spare time during the day. I know you are preparing hard because the quality of each reply and query are being answered with care and diligence.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:05:41 AM

Hello the conditions on the presale are stated on the website and on the blog https://medium.com/@hearthy/hearthy-ico-and-presale-terms-5362d9fd9e24
Regarding the amount raised, we have just opened the whitelist, the wallet and smart contract are still not open, that is why we cant state the amount raised, but we have like 70 interested investors on the Presale.

well thats a good thing that there are 70 interested investors.the transparency in the amount raised is also important to the public for them to check if the project is gaining the attention in the market and it would also attract new investors.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:26:11 AM

this will be a great help to people..now they can track the record of their own without going to hospital to check it... they can also get the result of medical check up on their phone... this is one of a kind innovations... this is really great.. tha ks hearty...
Hearthy do things make it simple as possible, They think carefully about how the hospital process will be easier thank you to the developers i hope this ICO will be success soon.
thats is one of the offer of hearthy, they make it easy and simple as we can, so if this hearthy release i think some of the people give they own medical records using application.
that's one of the main goal of hearthy to make things simple as possible, the example of it is to easy show the medical records to the hospital.
yes it's true since their target market are poor people as well, looking at the unofficial version of the app it looks simple and easy to understand by most average people.

how hearthy plan to introduce the apps in every filipino? im hoping that they have such wonderful plan to introduce this great apps.

Im sure they have a plan that helps the filipino to know more the importance of hearthy and why hearthy will helps the medical industry of Philippines and Mexico. I know it will have a big impact to the filipino people. Im so excited .
this is not for poor people only this ico is for open to every one. that's is the main purpose of this application

Yeah everyone can use and avail this apps , its for all who wanted to have an access to their medical record and data . This will be very helpful to customer who can avail this application , easy access and less hassle to check and see our own medical records.
Accurate! This missions if for those people living in Philippines and Mexico and maybe for other Country that Hearthy Co raise it. This apps from Hearthy Co will be a great help and impact for our countrymen and also for us. It will give us easy and relax life, give us time to treat and taking care of our selves in our busy day.
Because of Hearhty We can't use the reason that We don't have time to consult our Doctor to check our medical conditions. Our Doctor is will be inside on our pocket, bag, room or House soon Grin We need to do is to get our CP in our pocket and run the apps from Hearthy to treat our minor medical conditions. No doubt that this apps is a great help for us.
i agree there are lots of filipino that lazy when it comes to their check up or taking medicine's, but now they cannot use any excuses.
wow look good apps,this is for privacy apps of the patient,I just amaze all patient needs is recorded here,hope this will be successful congrats hearty..
yes this apps will be your medical records storage nobody can access that record of your without your permission.
Yes, many of Filipinos Like us do not give much value/attention to our health especially the poor people like me. We often overlook that we have no time and money to go to Hospital to consult the Doctor for what we feel about our Minor medical conditions that sometimes a minor medical condition will be worse if We do not know the true state of the body immediately that's why Hearthy Co gives big Impact for us because if We consult them they can advice us if We really need to go to Hospital and We need to OBEY them for our benifits. Yes it's true according to Hearthy that are personal medical record will be safe under their Data protection officers that is why there's no room to be nervous.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:21:51 AM

It's good to hear some updates. I'll be joining your telegram group chat later or if I have some spare time during the day. I know you are preparing hard because the quality of each reply and query are being answered with care and diligence.
Actually, at first We can see that Hearthy is so serious about this missions and they are really concerned and looking at all side specially to get people/investor trust. The trust of people is On Hearthy now that's why We can't see that Hearthy waste their Reputation and people trust. Ivestor of Hearthy are very wise and has a Bigger Heart, I think they see that this mission is profitable and at the same time may help many people inside Philippines and Mexico and I think that is the reasons why they invest. Salute! For preparing ICO in an good way, I have no doubt with that and still looking forward for this.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:11:33 AM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

It's demo time

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/its-demo-time-c96bd66b5798

Screenshots :

the app seems to look very user friendly good job!
if you are only in health record keeping why does the app for patients have treatment button?
Hello, thats a good question, we need to create more services on top of the EHR to gain traction, other companies, and even Google had tried to create a EHR as services without gaining traction, cause patients needs services beyond keeping their health data, thats why we are creating an app with more services

So Google made one but to no avail? I haven't heard any EHR project made by Google but learning from their mistakes makes your endeavor incline to success. I do hope the app would be free from bugs and crashes by the time it will be launched.
We will try our best Smiley, but you know, bugs on mobile are like stars on the sky, limitless

It seems that this mobile application has it's best to be launched. Can't wait to try this app. Looks like this application can become as your online doctor. Smiley

Nice app very simple and easy to use, just 1 more thing... the language set up, it will help a lot of user can set their country and language. Though I know its still demo version, it almost works fine.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:15:40 AM

With this kind of project, I don't think anyone or any government won't support this. Many patients will benefit and it is convenient to everyone if they will use this.
I think. Maybe government on the philippines will support hearthy if it has already such a good impact on the market and on customers. I know hearthy will unleash its potential and the benefit will be on the people who would use this. Who am i to disagree? Kuddos to the devs of hearthy.

Im sure our government in the Philippines will no doubt support Hearthy . I dont think there is a bad intention in having a Hearthy to the Filipino people. Infact it will be very useful for all of us here including patient, doctors, nurse or even the hospital will benefit . It will less hassle for us if we have the Hearthy apps who can hold our medical records.
Hearthy itself will dominate in the health sector. Given the fact that they offer such a very useful and easy to use application to access our medical records. It also serves as a database for your health history.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:42:01 AM

I see. Now I know the reason why the detailes about the amount being raised on the presale in not yet available to public. Juss keep us updated devs. We are really excited for the main ICO to launch.
autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:45:21 AM

Which liquidity your tokens have in your project (medicine) ?
mongkie

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:55:57 AM

Which liquidity your tokens have in your project (medicine) ?

on medical records and app.

mongkie

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:57:58 AM

As far as I know, you can ask the developers on Telegram if you want to know how much they've already earned in the pre-sale or can just wait for the main ICO to see how much tokens were already sold.

i am not member on their telegram and it is banned in my country, would you relay to me the actual pre sale sold?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: