Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23521 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:37:30 AM

how people will afford or use the system?? do they just download it from the internet or do they need to buy a membership to successfully use the app?? i wonder how much the cost of getting the membership... thanks... more power hearty..
i guess you can easily download it, but you need to pay for the apps if you want to use it. if im not mistaken hearthy said that they will be using the cellphone credit in exchange to HER token since our country which is the philippines is not fully aware about the blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Maybe some premium features need to pay with HER to use.
or you can able to pay using credit card..or thru any bayad center in town

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enkongtukmol

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:09:37 AM

We are very thakful as filipinos that our country was chosen by hearthy for the proposed project. Good deeds always have some good result i can assure that.
yes we are thankful to hearthy for choosing our country (phillipines). so lets do our part and support hearthy till the end.
yah.. lets support this digital app. let those who can afford a low cost medical check up be one of the main priority of this project. we are lucky that we philippines are chosen to be the first to try their project. 
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:12:06 AM

Seems interesting but such simplified patient registration form does not sound good and reliable, to be honest. What about caring for ER cases?

I think there will be tons of updates and changes in the future, after all they haven't launched the app yet, so i guess its a good thing that you've raised the issue.

I would rather see positive changes in this regard, indeed. Eye scanning or fingerprint would be better choice maybe. Just saying.
Its not simply as your gonna register on the app, there's also an intervention between the patient and physician. They are talking about patient who would  undergo consultation. Emergency cases are different side.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:19:16 AM

i hope that hearty has a service like treatment first before pay... so that all people in philippines can get medical treatment fast. coz in our country, some of hospital especially private hospital need down payment first before consultation. not all people here are rich or in middle class. but if hearty 's main goal is to help people this should be one of thier priority. making digital health care system is amazing, but how can you amaze people when people in middle class and rich only can afford this health care.. tnx more power hearty
So you are saying that Hearthy can give a medical treatment too? Don't get me wrong but based on what I read, it says that Hearthy is not a medical treatment of medical service. It is only some sort of application that purpose is to provide the medical records and information of a patient in a more convenient and easy way.

Some other guys here misunderstand what hearthy project is. This project is just for medical records like patientory which inovates the shorts or the mistakes of patientory. This have nothing to do with treatments and other things.

Even me for ones , I misunderstood ,confused and puzzled on what really Hearty Ico all about, what are their services and how can they help people who can avail their services. So I read more the whitepaper and I found it that this ICO is about having a medical records digitally , for the patient to easily viewed the medical history and healthcare records.

yah youre right, the main idea of hearty is to have a digital medical record. so that we can monitor our record without going to a hospital or clinic.. in just one touch on youre phone you can absolutely check your medical record for whatever purpose it is.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:26:19 AM

What is the advantage of hearty among the other medical company?aside from using the app for consulting the health.
Medical providers with existing PHR can also use hearthy. Plus a patient receive a reward for letting others view his record especially for research purposes.

- A Protocol: A Personal Health Record (PHR), which relies on distributed ledger technologies that can be used and owned by the patient.

To ensure patient privacy, cryptography will be utilized giving the patient a granular access to their data and choosing what details remain private. Hearthy Co. will also make it possible for verified medical professionals to add to the PHR following authenticality.

This is based on Hearthy Whitepaper, which is all medical record is verified by professionals and nothing to worried about the credibility specially when you need it to submit to some company or other purposes. A confidentiality and quality of being trusted is here on Hearthy.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:11:40 AM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

It's demo time

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/its-demo-time-c96bd66b5798

Does this Hearthy app is free to use or it is subscription-based in order to use all the features?

The Demo app they release is free to use but in the future if you wanted to use all of their features then you need HER tokens and the subscription-based will be similar to Medipremium, you can read all about it on page 23 of the Whitepaper.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:17:55 AM

What is the current funds gathered on ICO  at the moment.

The dev's made an statement about this issue, you can read it below.

Hello the conditions on the presale are stated on the website and on the blog https://medium.com/@hearthy/hearthy-ico-and-presale-terms-5362d9fd9e24
Regarding the amount raised, we have just opened the whitelist, the wallet and smart contract are still not open, that is why we cant state the amount raised, but we have like 70 interested investors on the Presale.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:02:05 AM

how people will afford or use the system?? do they just download it from the internet or do they need to buy a membership to successfully use the app?? i wonder how much the cost of getting the membership... thanks... more power hearty..
i guess you can easily download it, but you need to pay for the apps if you want to use it. if im not mistaken hearthy said that they will be using the cellphone credit in exchange to HER token since our country which is the philippines is not fully aware about the blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

Yea but if we are able to adapt with the app, people will probably learn how to use it. You don't need to become fully educated with blockchain and cryptocurrency to use the app. Once it's out, I can tell that there will be instructions and seminars on how to use the app without studying the whole structure of blockchain and yes, HER can be purchased using mobile phone credits and that option will make it easier for people without knowledge about the crypto to use Hearthy.

By the way, "Bayad Center" is a jargon to other people here in the forum since it's a local outlet in PH. Another term for it is "Outsourced Payment Collection."
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:10:20 AM

Yea but if we are able to adapt with the app, people will probably learn how to use it. You don't need to become fully educated with blockchain and cryptocurrency to use the app. Once it's out, I can tell that there will be instructions and seminars on how to use the app without studying the whole structure of blockchain and yes, HER can be purchased using mobile phone credits and that option will make it easier for people without knowledge about the crypto to use Hearthy.

By the way, "Bayad Center" is a jargon to other people here in the forum since it's a local outlet in PH. Another term for it is "Outsourced Payment Collection."

I actually agree with that as Hearthy will make their app as user-friendly as possible taking note that the primary users will be patients.
jackielim

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:31:45 AM

this project looks promosing, is this the first project who focused on health issues?
The platform wherein you could track your health results and concerns after consultation. You could also consult the physician using your mobile.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:33:39 AM

Are there any updates regarding the pre-sale? I've joined in Telegram for updates but there is no news about how much the pre-sale achieved.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:44:32 AM

Are there any updates regarding the pre-sale? I've joined in Telegram for updates but there is no news about how much the pre-sale achieved.
me also is waiting for the update,last update of pre-sale is on oct 15?thre anyone have a link for update?

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:58:59 AM

been waiting for the update as well, no info in the website regarding the pre-sale.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:13:10 PM

this project looks promosing, is this the first project who focused on health issues?
The platform wherein you could track your health results and concerns after consultation. You could also consult the physician using your mobile.
yes, this hearthy offer medical record to see the record of the user or patient using applications. And also very easy to use

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:52:07 PM

been waiting for the update as well, no info in the website regarding the pre-sale.
I thinks all of us are waiting on updates, my suggestions are keep in touch to hearthy because we dont know when hearthy give update.

jackielim

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:53:26 PM

I read that you will be focusing on two emerging countries which is Philippines(my Country) and mexico. The decision was good as you dont want to play with rich countries as you know that they have a lot more strong companies their with health care. It will be very helpful for us filipino if this project succeed.

Maybe we could help as we filipinos are very helpful.If the devs want to know something or need people for their project we can volunteer to participate on it as we know that it might help our economy and help people lower their fee's on health care.
Filipinos are every supporting when it comes to what is IN and what is NEW. They are very active and always on fire most especially to those interesting things. As Ive always said, Hearty would definitely reach the succes once fully launched and running.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:54:17 PM

yes, this hearthy offer medical record to see the record of the user or patient using applications. And also very easy to use
How do you know hearthy apps is very easy to use? I'm glad when you answer me. I'm also waiting on the updates for this one.

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:07:17 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 01:18:33 PM by Clairvoyance

I read that you will be focusing on two emerging countries which is Philippines(my Country) and mexico. The decision was good as you dont want to play with rich countries as you know that they have a lot more strong companies their with health care. It will be very helpful for us filipino if this project succeed.
Maybe we could help as we filipinos are very helpful.If the devs want to know something or need people for their project we can volunteer to participate on it as we know that it might help our economy and help people lower their fee's on health care.
Filipinos are every supporting when it comes to what is IN and what is NEW. They are very active and always on fire most especially to those interesting things. As Ive always said, Hearty would definitely reach the succes once fully launched and running.

As far as launching and advertising in the Philippines, Hearthy is not yet widely known. If the partnership with Telcos are good to go it might really help Hearthy to gain valueable users in no time.
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:12:01 PM

im not saying that people need to be fully educated in crypto and blockchain before using the apps. im saying that there's another way of payment which is the "cellphone credit" SINCE the phillipines is not fully aware about the crypto and blockchain.

Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:14:00 PM

As far as launching and advertising in the Philippines, Hearthy is not yet widely known. If the partnership with Telcos are good to go it might will really help Hearthy to gain valueable users in no time.

you are also definitely correct,we waiting for time comes to launch, very helpful and easy way to use, also you  can consult your condition using this apps,no need to go to hospital just asking what you need to do because you can direct talk or message the doctor,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: