Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
lukesimon

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:31:55 AM

are you sure that the hearthy apps you are releasing have no problems? I'm just worried about the problem if it works. did you try that? thanks for entertaining my question. more power to the team!
I think they dont launch the hearthy apps if they have a problem. just be updated to hearthy and keep supporting.
Hearty is a great platform for us who need immediate response in terms of medical problems.

An application that is very useful to our everyday lives especially to people who is sick and have an illness. Im sure they have more plan and development for the application to become efficient and can compete to market when it launch.

I think the developer make a demo app for them to know the feedback from the users so that they will enhance the system and make some adjustments if ever.

Yes that is correct and along with that is to showcase how the app works and attract investors and future users.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:44:35 AM

I know hearthy will provide such a good services on the people. My question is .. will it be good enough to say that the price of their services meet the standards of the customers?

For sure they will meet certain criteria to provide its users with a satisfactory service. As for the pricing goes its not that expensive compared to private hospital service.

Yes they will make the app user-friendly and affordable for the users, given that the app is for digitalized medical records. Very convenient.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:46:37 AM

I know hearthy will provide such a good services on the people. My question is .. will it be good enough to say that the price of their services meet the standards of the customers?

For sure they will meet certain criteria to provide its users with a satisfactory service. As for the pricing goes its not that expensive compared to private hospital service.

Yes they will make the app user-friendly and affordable for the users, given that the app is for digitalized medical records. Very convenient.
yes for sure, for me hearty application target a is the people who suffer and can't afford high amount of checking their record, but this application is for all, serve all so many customer will meet their standard and get their successful services.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:49:01 AM

Is it possible to use the hearty tokens to buy your prescription medicines and/or over the counter medicines? Also, can it also be used as a means of paying a medical practitioner's fees or your hospital bill as well?

i think this is way to far for hearthy for now. there is no cryptocurrency today that is accepted in a pharmacy maybe in the near future

Agreed. Maybe after quite sometime Hearthy might be able to expand and bring in pharmacy to its service. There is no limit when Hearthy starts for expansion for they will surely bring more and more users.
Yeah I heard that it is their plan. When Hearty application is already popular in the market, the HER token will be used as payment in any transaction inside Hearty. But I think it will take time in order for it to happen.

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:06:33 AM

Have you guys notice that they made some changes on their Whitepaper after updating it to version 1.1

Check it here: http://hearthy.co/assets/images/Hearthy-whitepaper.pdf
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:20:38 AM

Have you guys notice that they made some changes on their Whitepaper after updating it to version 1.1

it is good that  the foundation will create Integrator adaptors for the at least OPEN MRS and Open EMR systems, creating a turn-key solution to address the problem of interoperability in healthcare related softwares.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:25:13 AM

i didnt see any changes from former version? can you pin point please?
iamlds08

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:27:50 AM

it is good that  the foundation will create Integrator adaptors for the at least OPEN MRS and Open EMR systems, creating a turn-key solution to address the problem of interoperability in healthcare related softwares.

it is the bad side of creating another standard of clinical software or any other software the merging of old records to new system. it is great that hearthy has the capability to overide old clinical softwares
iamlds08

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:41:44 AM

Is it possible to use the hearty tokens to buy your prescription medicines and/or over the counter medicines? Also, can it also be used as a means of paying a medical practitioner's fees or your hospital bill as well?

i think this is way to far for hearthy for now. there is no cryptocurrency today that is accepted in a pharmacy maybe in the near future

Agreed. Maybe after quite sometime Hearthy might be able to expand and bring in pharmacy to its service. There is no limit when Hearthy starts for expansion for they will surely bring more and more users.
Yeah I heard that it is their plan. When Hearty application is already popular in the market, the HER token will be used as payment in any transaction inside Hearty. But I think it will take time in order for it to happen.

we are going far from the topic. maybe options like these are good but the project is merely in introductory phase and addressing the flaws of the project is the prime concern than this far away opportunities. just saying
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:18:53 AM

Paying for consultation fee and for medical practitioner, Yes! We can use HER but for buying medicines to Drug store, I dont know yet. Let's give the dev a lot of time to study and think about that stuff. But we can expect that it will happen in the future because it makes things easier and will bring a great impact on people if it happens.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:34:22 AM

in your simple mobile application is there a fee for updates? or you can provide us with free updates of these apps.

I'm pretty sure that the updates will definitely be free, after all updates are like maintenance either to fix minor/major bugs or to add some updates/changes in the apps.
There is also free consultation in the app but with 24hr waiting time compare to paid consultation with only 5 minutes waiting time.
Yeah. It's like having a premium account. When you have this , I think you can easily access your medical records ,fast consultation and other factors like fast accomodation on appointments. That's the privilidges of having a premium account. Thanks.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Anya Doreen

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:45:26 AM

yes for sure, for me hearty application target a is the people who suffer and can't afford high amount of checking their record, but this application is for all, serve all so many customer will meet their standard and get their successful services.
You're all right, this Hearthy Co. application can reach each people inside the Philippines area of responsibility. If every Baranggay's officials are willing to participate and want to help our Countrymen I think even the ITA'S, IGOROT and BADYAO will reach Hearthy. Baranggay officials will also conduct a Medical Missions for minor medical conditions, Only Smartphone and Tablet and persons can talk to the patiens regarding their conditions and know how to RUN the Apps they need to provide  Grin What do you think guys, make sense?

Anya Doreen

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:01:00 AM

in your simple mobile application is there a fee for updates? or you can provide us with free updates of these apps.

I'm pretty sure that the updates will definitely be free, after all updates are like maintenance either to fix minor/major bugs or to add some updates/changes in the apps.
There is also free consultation in the app but with 24hr waiting time compare to paid consultation with only 5 minutes waiting time.
Yeah. It's like having a premium account. When you have this , I think you can easily access your medical records ,fast consultation and other factors like fast accomodation on appointments. That's the privilidges of having a premium account. Thanks.
Yes, For me it's okay to pay because We can afford Hearthy because it's affordable and to better understand the results of my feelings earlier. But if you do not want to reduce your savings it can be also but make sure you have the patience to wait a long time  Tongue

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:25:52 AM

This project is so good and promising, and i read about the Hearty choose to focus Philippines and mexico, im proud because you choose Philippines which is my country. and more of the people there needs healthcare assistance. Goodluck and more power to this project.
if this project succeeded in philippines and mexico, i hope that they will also help other country with poor medical attention. with this digital healthcare system, many people can help themselves to have a better lives. they can easily monitor their health thru self checking. a big thanks to Hearty co.
They choose Philippines and Mexico for a reason,  it is because they saw that those counties need some assiatance with regards to the filing ang documenting the medical records of the patient. Maybe one of their reason is the economic status of those countries.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:38:04 AM

are you sure that the hearthy apps you are releasing have no problems? I'm just worried about the problem if it works. did you try that? thanks for entertaining my question. more power to the team!
I think they dont launch the hearthy apps if they have a problem. just be updated to hearthy and keep supporting.
Hearty is a great platform for us who need immediate response in terms of medical problems.

An application that is very useful to our everyday lives especially to people who is sick and have an illness. Im sure they have more plan and development for the application to become efficient and can compete to market when it launch.

I think the developer make a demo app for them to know the feedback from the users so that they will enhance the system and make some adjustments if ever.

Yes that is correct and along with that is to showcase how the app works and attract investors and future users.
Although we are not 100% sure that the Hearty will function as it is, I mean ofcourse we don't know what are the problems might occur unless we try it in our own. We must believe to the developers and creator that they have a atrong and reliable product/app.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:18:27 AM

Will Hearthy support local pharmaceutical companies to provide a cheaper medicine? Or will they partner with big names in the industry to solidify their status as a leading healthcare service provider?
Maybe they will. But I think the first target of Hearty is to become popular in the market and then sooner or later if they already have a sigbature nane in public,  they will expand the scope of their business and maybe they will become a large scale business of healthcare provider.

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:30:08 PM

Will Hearthy support local pharmaceutical companies to provide a cheaper medicine? Or will they partner with big names in the industry to solidify their status as a leading healthcare service provider?
Maybe they will. But I think the first target of Hearty is to become popular in the market and then sooner or later if they already have a sigbature nane in public,  they will expand the scope of their business and maybe they will become a large scale business of healthcare provider.

I hope that this will happen soon. Possibilities are always on the way. Let's think of the bright side.

However, let's just focus to what they are doing right now and expect for the best.
mongkie

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:27:36 PM

This project is so good and promising, and i read about the Hearty choose to focus Philippines and mexico, im proud because you choose Philippines which is my country. and more of the people there needs healthcare assistance. Goodluck and more power to this project.
if this project succeeded in philippines and mexico, i hope that they will also help other country with poor medical attention. with this digital healthcare system, many people can help themselves to have a better lives. they can easily monitor their health thru self checking. a big thanks to Hearty co.
They choose Philippines and Mexico for a reason,  it is because they saw that those counties need some assiatance with regards to the filing ang documenting the medical records of the patient. Maybe one of their reason is the economic status of those countries.
in addition, it is more economical to choose countries with great demand for the product and with proper knowledge about the background of the industry you are saturating(CEO's of hearthy already visited PH several times and already looked up to health problems) unlike first world countries like USA that have  great healthcare system and support from the government plus the possible competitors there. there are many factors to consider and PH and MXC is good target market.

mongkie

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:31:11 PM

hearthy is in Initial Coin Offering stage right now, meaning they are in the first stage of tokenizing their product and gathering funds to have a starting capital. the question is too hypothetical. i think maybe but if would take some time.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:01:39 PM

Yes, For me it's okay to pay because We can afford Hearthy because it's affordable and to better understand the results of my feelings earlier. But if you do not want to reduce your savings it can be also but make sure you have the patience to wait a long time  Tongue
Indeed bro. What i'm really implying is the health of the person are the primary concern. Health is wealth Smiley. At the end of the day , your health is what really matters. Hearthy will always their to provide your medical issues in a fast and efficient way . 😉

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: