Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23515 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:08:16 AM

It will big help the hearthy to Philippines hospitals to take care the data secure. Also patients can control their data easily and they have authority who or when can the patients data can be view.
you can view your medical record if you are using the hearty app, thru the application itself. no need to go to hospital or any medical establishment just to see the record. in i click away, all record you need is given to you by this app..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:20:26 AM

Thanks for launching this kind of project hearty can helps people wants to maintain their goodhealh the user will access the hearty via apps and the services the payment is via token its a great project good luck.
this digital health care is a project that will help those busy people who has no time to visit medical practitioners to check their status, with this they can now ask for the first aid or maybe some advise to help their health. but for me, it is more important to visit a doctor to check your health. we need a real health physician not a virtual one. anyway, this will help everyone.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:39:28 AM

Is it possible to use the hearty tokens to buy your prescription medicines and/or over the counter medicines? Also, can it also be used as a means of paying a medical practitioner's fees or your hospital bill as well?

i think this is way to far for hearthy for now. there is no cryptocurrency today that is accepted in a pharmacy maybe in the near future

Agreed. Maybe after quite sometime Hearthy might be able to expand and bring in pharmacy to its service. There is no limit when Hearthy starts for expansion for they will surely bring more and more users.
Yeah I heard that it is their plan. When Hearty application is already popular in the market, the HER token will be used as payment in any transaction inside Hearty. But I think it will take time in order for it to happen.

we are going far from the topic. maybe options like these are good but the project is merely in introductory phase and addressing the flaws of the project is the prime concern than this far away opportunities. just saying
Maybe they are just thinking about the future of Hearty. It only means that the mind set of the potential users of this app is already in that kind of level. Meaning they are already consider Hearty as a successful one and they are thinking about its future events.

Im also think of it , they just carried away of believing that this ICO will succeed . They starting to visualize what will be the impact of Hearthy to country like Philippines and Mexico . Im sure they just like me who believe it will succeed , and I think that's fine . 
Very well said zhaichi11. They are in the level of thinking that Hearthy will surely become very popular worldwide that is why they make some conclucions and speculations towards the future of Hearthy. But for now we must assure the successful introduction of Hearthy

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:58:05 AM

Is hearthy app can also record lab results and will only support trusted health care providers?

Yes and yes, it will probably fall into your 'History Tab' in the app.

Good thing they surely have a history tab, but one thing I want to ask. If you access your all medical files, do you have the authority to delete it. Just erase you file for some reason? Hoping I ask in a good sense and someone answer it. Thanks in advance!

Im sure they will make a button that can edit and erase your own medical records depends on whatever you want to list and record there. Dont worry I know devs will notice this kind of issue. Thank you for bringing such a good question .
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:04:45 PM

Is hearthy app can also record lab results and will only support trusted health care providers?

Good thing they surely have a history tab, but one thing I want to ask. If you access your all medical files, do you have the authority to delete it. Just erase you file for some reason? Hoping I ask in a good sense and someone answer it. Thanks in advance!

Im sure they will make a button that can edit and erase your own medical records depends on whatever you want to list and record there. Dont worry I know devs will notice this kind of issue. Thank you for bringing such a good question .

It will be such a convenience for out patient and doctors too. There is also a vaccine on the tab for better tracking, i know there will be a lot of changes and improvvement before the release of beta.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:08:26 PM

Yes the one thing was good about the history tab is you can see your medical results besides I don't really think hearthy will make any trouble about our medical results so It's up to us If we do things that will worse our valuable files.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:12:47 PM

We don't need to hurry the hearthy because as they said they slowly making improvement in the app. It seems that they really focus how the hearthy will continue to grow up, so let's keep supporting them and I believe that they will make it no matter what happen.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:37:11 PM

I think so, since the data is yours, the app will probably let you have the full control of the data. However, hard copies or a copy of records will remain to the healthcare office. That's just my opinion. Hope that someone from the dev team will answer this question.

I don't think they gonna have a hard copy, it's too much work. Imagine, how many patient and customer here only in the Philippines and other country. I think its enough if they back-up soft copy than hard copy. What do you think?
titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:42:52 PM

will that eliminate corruption in nhs?
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:50:11 PM

Huh I did set the demo app language to english but the history content is still in espanol (under patient's history details). I think the app is still on translation process.
ofcourse the app is still in developing stage that is for demo only not the real apps.
Did not notice that the app is still in alpha version, well if only alpha testers could leave a feedback on hearthy app it could help them with the development.
I really want to try when it is in testing phase is completed and can be a good application. because I think this kind of application is very useful and very helpful to everyone.
Yes, you are right, this application is very useful and satisfied to everyone user, WHY? first they can save your time,Second ? hassle free, thats why this project are great, thank you thats all
Its still a there's a lot of bugs and update its still in developing, that why they giving us a chance you try it and give some suggestion.
thats why they need to try the app to update the system if they have a problem or if they need to upgrade thats why hearthy app will give a trial to try the application.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:56:45 PM

We don't need to hurry the hearthy because as they said they slowly making improvement in the app. It seems that they really focus how the hearthy will continue to grow up, so let's keep supporting them and I believe that they will make it no matter what happen.
good thing to know hearthy improving very well, and i think this hearthy if release this in the market will become good offer to us. So keep supporting and i hope hearthy become successful soon

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:05:19 PM

Yes the one thing was good about the history tab is you can see your medical results besides I don't really think hearthy will make any trouble about our medical results so It's up to us If we do things that will worse our valuable files.
Definitely, you have the access to your medical results that will serve as your reference when you need to track down. You are right also that Hearthy will not let their application have a trouble when it comes to the recording of medical results because that is the main purpose of their app.
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:28:30 PM

Hello folks, the pre sale is oct 15 right? And i want to know the progress of the pre sale? Please help me where i can track the progress of the pre sale. And when will be the official token sale?

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:54:56 PM

good thing to know hearthy improving very well, and i think this hearthy if release this in the market will become good offer to us. So keep supporting and i hope hearthy become successful soon
Thats right, actually they are giving their full time meeting up with prospects and investors, lets just continue supporting hearthy becoz 1 day it can improve our medical PHR and bring convenience to patients and doctors.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:10:00 PM

Yeah right, there's no need to hurry anything. Coz based on the status of the project, it is doing fine and good job. Everything is done according to the plan. It seems that everything is under control by the devs and creators. I have guts that they will announce something that we will shock.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:51:04 PM

Can anyone quote a link on hearthy telegram group? Would like to know more on development and updates.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
achikomimi

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:55:08 PM

According to Hearthy's website, the owners of HER tokens will have a refund rights if the majority of the holders believes that the team hasn't matched the milestone correctly. This will helps and pressures the Hearthy team to do their very best to comply and follow their plan on a timely manner.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:43:58 PM

According to Hearthy's website, the owners of HER tokens will have a refund rights if the majority of the holders believes that the team hasn't matched the milestone correctly. This will helps and pressures the Hearthy team to do their very best to comply and follow their plan on a timely manner.
Maybe at somehow. But I disagree to the idea that Hearthy are doing their very best and hard works just to avoid the refunds of the clients and investors. Because I think Hearthy are doing their very best because they want this project to be a successful one, not for the reason that they are being pressured. It is not healthy in any kind of business if they always think about negativity.

Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:37:06 PM

Maybe at somehow. But I disagree to the idea that Hearthy are doing their very best and hard works just to avoid the refunds of the clients and investors. Because I think Hearthy are doing their very best because they want this project to be a successful one, not for the reason that they are being pressured. It is not healthy in any kind of business if they always think about negativity.
At some point, it is good to know there are refund rights just in case the milestone doesnt meet according to plan. But the team is just been in medical field for so long and really aware of important matters. In that case they also need to work on their update and devlopment so investors and participants have a track.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
achikomimi

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:18:44 PM

At some point, it is good to know there are refund rights just in case the milestone doesnt meet according to plan. But the team is just been in medical field for so long and really aware of important matters. In that case they also need to work on their update and devlopment so investors and participants have a track.

Yes. This is somehow a protection for the investors in case Hearthy's team aren't doing on what they've promised. But I am not telling that Hearthy isn't doing their best to succeed. I believe to their capabilities. I know this will be hard for them but I know they can do this right and will succeed.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: