Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:44:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:31:21 PM

Will Hearthy support local pharmaceutical companies to provide a cheaper medicine? Or will they partner with big names in the industry to solidify their status as a leading healthcare service provider?

I think they would partner with big names to avoid potential liabilities. I'd like to see them branch out and expand as soon as the ico is over.
yes youre right, they will try to be a partner of some famous or big hospital here in the country, big hospital will be a great help to advertise the hearty. well that's the best idea should hearty think. if they want to be more popular to all people they need to be more innovative and creative .

As I remember , they will have a partnership with some of the private hospital here in the Philippines and also in Mexico. They will start to give their services and application to private hospital.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:37:43 PM

Is hearthy app can also record lab results and will only support trusted health care providers?

Yes and yes, it will probably fall into your 'History Tab' in the app.

Good thing they surely have a history tab, but one thing I want to ask. If you access your all medical files, do you have the authority to delete it. Just erase you file for some reason? Hoping I ask in a good sense and someone answer it. Thanks in advance!

I think so, since the data is yours, the app will probably let you have the full control of the data. However, hard copies or a copy of records will remain to the healthcare office. That's just my opinion. Hope that someone from the dev team will answer this question.

I don't think they gonna have a hard copy, it's too much work. Imagine, how many patient and customer here only in the Philippines and other country. I think its enough if they back-up soft copy than hard copy. What do you think?

Im sure they also think of having a hard copy , but as of now they focus in giving us an access to our medical records by the use of Hearthy application. A record , a soft copy is I guess enough for now to help our medical industry.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:45:09 PM

The main idea of hearthy is having an access of your own health record and easily used this just download an application, and also offers cheaps price than the other healthcare providers
Not only that, they can also contact the physician to consult. This app is really promising. I'm looking forward to use this especially I have a mom who need to monitor on her health.
I think  hearthy application  really help a lot for our patient on household . What i mean is you don't need to go through hospital to determine whether your health is in good condition or not. When you have their application on your device it's just a few clicks away to know your health condition.

Im sure because of this application many people and patient who can you use this Hearthy will have a comfortable when it comes in checking and monitoring their health condition .

ATLANTICO
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:50:40 PM

We don't need to hurry the hearthy because as they said they slowly making improvement in the app. It seems that they really focus how the hearthy will continue to grow up, so let's keep supporting them and I believe that they will make it no matter what happen.

I still believing that this ICO will a big impact to cryptocurrency and to the country that this Hearthy will give a service. The people who makes this project are all active and focus , because they wanted to give us a quality service especially its all about health and medical industry.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:01:21 PM

will that eliminate corruption in nhs?
No, thats a political problem, cant be solved with just technology. Anyway I cant endorse NHS is a real corrupted organization.

can't say any better, even with all the technologies i doubt that it can be resolve, i guess the problem lies with NHS.

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:09:02 PM

Oh it seems ico is too far away.What will happen to bounty campaigns?will they also continue?

yes the bounty campaign will be continue until the end of ico lets wait for updates

midaslordes

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:28:47 PM

The hearthy application is very useful If you already see the demo application. I'm excited how this project will help a lot of people and I am sure that this application is an eye opener to the people that don't care about their health.

every human on this earth need to know their health status and need to care it to maintain the strong body,goodhealth in and out hearty launch the apps to save time and money to travel you can cosult your health via apps ..

HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:44:28 PM

The hearthy application is very useful If you already see the demo application. I'm excited how this project will help a lot of people and I am sure that this application is an eye opener to the people that don't care about their health.

every human on this earth need to know their health status and need to care it to maintain the strong body,goodhealth in and out hearty launch the apps to save time and money to travel you can cosult your health via apps ..

Less hassle and we can save more time , instead of going to hospital to request for your medical records you can check it in an instant by the use of Hearthy application .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
midaslordes

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:48:07 PM

Our population grows hearty made a medical advance because the demand of healthcare will increase..hearty launch the apps to encourage people/patients to move a new model of healthcare service and it is easy to monitor your health by using the apps anywhere as long you have a internet connection

Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:57:04 PM

Our population grows hearty made a medical advance because the demand of healthcare will increase..hearty launch the apps to encourage people/patients to move a new model of healthcare service and it is easy to monitor your health by using the apps anywhere as long you have a internet connection

Im sure it will make an impact to Philippines and Mexico , since this two country will be the first country that will use this application . A medical advancement and an access to medical files and records in an instant . Im so excited to use and see the effect of this in medical industry.
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:08:23 PM

Will Hearthy support local pharmaceutical companies to provide a cheaper medicine? Or will they partner with big names in the industry to solidify their status as a leading healthcare service provider?

I think they would partner with big names to avoid potential liabilities. I'd like to see them branch out and expand as soon as the ico is over.
yes youre right, they will try to be a partner of some famous or big hospital here in the country, big hospital will be a great help to advertise the hearty. well that's the best idea should hearty think. if they want to be more popular to all people they need to be more innovative and creative .

As I remember , they will have a partnership with some of the private hospital here in the Philippines and also in Mexico. They will start to give their services and application to private hospital.
How can their services be affordable to some patients with less money if they will partner with big hospitals and big pharmaceutical company?

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:05:32 AM

Is it possible to use the hearty tokens to buy your prescription medicines and/or over the counter medicines? Also, can it also be used as a means of paying a medical practitioner's fees or your hospital bill as well?

i think this is way to far for hearthy for now. there is no cryptocurrency today that is accepted in a pharmacy maybe in the near future

Agreed. Maybe after quite sometime Hearthy might be able to expand and bring in pharmacy to its service. There is no limit when Hearthy starts for expansion for they will surely bring more and more users.
for sure, as times goes by, they will try to unite with some pharmaceutical company along its product to lessen the some problem of patient. this is a great idea. but for now, they should focus first on introducing hearty to the people.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:08:15 AM

I think, its better to test it in National Capital Region ( NCR ) first . Before other Region or rural area. But I also wonder if all the government or private hospital will gonna welcome this kind of project . Hope this will be not a problem to them. But if you look forward to this kind of project, I think they will agree too. What do you think?
It is much better if Hearthy could communicate with our government. Hoping that government agency should focus on the health of everyone. Later on, they are also the beneficiaries of this project since currently almost 80% of the pollution using latest smart phone.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:24:24 AM

I
I think, its better to test it in National Capital Region ( NCR ) first . Before other Region or rural area. But I also wonder if all the government or private hospital will gonna welcome this kind of project . Hope this will be not a problem to them. But if you look forward to this kind of project, I think they will agree too. What do you think?
It is much better if Hearthy could communicate with our government. Hoping that government agency should focus on the health of everyone. Later on, they are also the beneficiaries of this project since currently almost 80% of the pollution using latest smart phone.
I think some of them will agree to this kind of application because not all the patients or medical records they can handle at the same time and the government I think they should to look forward because hearthy is really big help for us we're not perfect we gotta try new something.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:15:02 AM

We don't need to hurry the hearthy because as they said they slowly making improvement in the app. It seems that they really focus how the hearthy will continue to grow up, so let's keep supporting them and I believe that they will make it no matter what happen.

I still believing that this ICO will a big impact to cryptocurrency and to the country that this Hearthy will give a service. The people who makes this project are all active and focus , because they wanted to give us a quality service especially its all about health and medical industry.

Im sure it will help the people in the country Philippines and Mexico when it comes to the advancement of medical industry. Imagine all people can use the Hearthy application and they have an access to their medical files , thats very convenient and less hassle .

ATLANTICO
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:24:19 AM

If i want to try this app what will i do for the payment if. but token then? buy the apps ?
Tokens is on presale with 45%bonus on their hearthy site hearthy.co . If you want,you can try their demo app that is on alpha version. You can try as patient or as phycian.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:24:39 AM

Im sure they have a plan about this kind of issue , it is not easy to enter to a country and give a services that is related to health without asking for permission to a government. As of now I think they focus first in improving their product and finding some investors for them to be sure the success of this project.

ATLANTICO
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:44:32 AM

that's okay to hurry because it's better if the ICO finishes properly. because the hearthy ends when it is fixed every detail.

gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:00:15 AM

I just wanna ask that the apps you released are working? or are you still arranging the program?

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:59:01 AM

How can their services be affordable to some patients with less money if they will partner with big hospitals and big pharmaceutical company?
According to what I read the price of HER token with or without partnership will not be affect the price is still the same.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: