Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:38:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:36:33 PM

Is your test version available on the Google play?

Its currently in beta version, i doubt that they will release a beta in google play, they will wait for the official version before launching it to google play. feel free to try the beta version in the website.

you're right, there's no way they will release a beta version in Google Play or even in App Store.
in website I think they should atleast let the interested users to download a beta version of their app so we can see how much progress they are taking in. I don't know if they can provide that but I know somewhere in my heart that someday that this project will be a success Smiley

precisely, or they should somehow allow the user to put some feedback about the app for the developers.

Nice idea, allowing user to leave a feedback or any comment they want to say about the apps of Hearthy. By giving a small part of the user to improve the system as well, both parties will benefits on some adjustment based on suggestion of the user. I know, there's a lot of people who has more idea that we need to entertain as well cause their see a different side of the project. What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:32:15 AM

I just came from the hospital this morning, i heard nurses talking about crypto and they say there will be a medical something coming to the philippines that is based on blockchain, i don't know if they are pertaining to hearty but more or less it is. this ICO is really doing a great job as of now Smiley

Oh it's a good thing I guess, this means crypto is going to make a lot of noise in Philippines specially in medical division as well. The next days, they gonna know what is the important of BTC or Altcoin that can also use here in Hearthy. In the future, many filipino understand why other country accept the BTC currency and its huge potential. Changes demand a little more time.
Also they will help the patients to be aware if ever about Hearthy and the benefits that they can get if they'll use the application. Awareness is the start to have a good and successful project.

justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:08:01 AM

With this kind of project, I don't think anyone or any government won't support this. Many patients will benefit and it is convenient to everyone if they will use this.
I think so, for me it was such a blessing to have this apps, it's so easy and affordable to use. I think our government should support this kind of operation.
We are now in the ERA where technology is accepted in all levels,Hearty is one of them,So I'm positive that the government will embrace this because  of its vision to help the people for their medical assistance.

I think when it comes to government they will accept it because health is really matter. But I believe it will take a long process.
as long as hearthy helps fixing the healthcare system there's no reason for the government to disregards this kind of project.
i think this one will accept, theirs a lot of problem of the government specially corruption this hearty will less number the number of people suffering in problem.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:25:00 AM

the beta testing version is not launched yet. but you can try the demo apps on their website.
yes i already try their demo apps and it works perfectly for me.

I have tried the demo app and there are still work to be done, but i think is working great. I suggest they should let medical professionals to try their app to further improve its use.
rdny

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:27:58 AM

I just came from the hospital this morning, i heard nurses talking about crypto and they say there will be a medical something coming to the philippines that is based on blockchain, i don't know if they are pertaining to hearty but more or less it is. this ICO is really doing a great job as of now Smiley

its good to hear that there are some nurses who knows crypto and interested in it, its kinda rare to find people in that field who knows something about crypto but whether they're talking about Hearthy or not, I'm sure they find out soon anyway, when the app is officially launched.

It is a sign that our society is improving in general, more people are informed and educated. Hearty is one way to advance our society because in order to improve a society, its members must be in good health to be able to contribute to it.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:28:32 AM

Oh it's a good thing I guess, this means crypto is going to make a lot of noise in Philippines specially in medical division as well. The next days, they gonna know what is the important of BTC or Altcoin that can also use here in Hearthy. In the future, many filipino understand why other country accept the BTC currency and its huge potential. Changes demand a little more time.
Also they will help the patients to be aware if ever about Hearthy and the benefits that they can get if they'll use the application. Awareness is the start to have a good and successful project.
Good if they talking about hearty. Philippines a have lot of public hospital a lot of average people admitted every day they assisting a lot of people that's why many of them a lost there record or such and old record that they not preserved so hearty can hearty can help about it for caring the record of all patient.
rdny

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:45:51 AM

With this kind of project, I don't think anyone or any government won't support this. Many patients will benefit and it is convenient to everyone if they will use this.
I think so, for me it was such a blessing to have this apps, it's so easy and affordable to use. I think our government should support this kind of operation.
We are now in the ERA where technology is accepted in all levels,Hearty is one of them,So I'm positive that the government will embrace this because  of its vision to help the people for their medical assistance.

I think when it comes to government they will accept it because health is really matter. But I believe it will take a long process.
yes we need this kind of project since our country (phillipines) have poor healthcare system. hoping this hearthy project will launched to our country flawlessly.
specially when it comes to emergencies, hospitals don't care that much to their patients but rather on their money and that is the sad truth Sad

The developers can offer this project to a certain local goverment unit for a possible public rollout. They can do this in a community level setting so that when it became successful which i think it will be, it will be easier for the goverment to adapt this in a greater scale.
rdny

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:50:43 AM

According to Hearthy's website, the owners of HER tokens will have a refund rights if the majority of the holders believes that the team hasn't matched the milestone correctly. This will helps and pressures the Hearthy team to do their very best to comply and follow their plan on a timely manner.
Maybe at somehow. But I disagree to the idea that Hearthy are doing their very best and hard works just to avoid the refunds of the clients and investors. Because I think Hearthy are doing their very best because they want this project to be a successful one, not for the reason that they are being pressured. It is not healthy in any kind of business if they always think about negativity.
At some point, it is good to know there are refund rights just in case the milestone doesnt meet according to plan. But the team is just been in medical field for so long and really aware of important matters. In that case they also need to work on their update and devlopment so investors and participants have a track.
Yes. This is somehow a protection for the investors in case Hearthy's team aren't doing on what they've promised. But I am not telling that Hearthy isn't doing their best to succeed. I believe to their capabilities. I know this will be hard for them but I know they can do this right and will succeed.
I think Hearthy is just giving assurance to all their users if someone will complaint about Hearthy. They are concern about their users and this is really good because Hearthy really wants to help and protect all their users. I believe that this application really works well.
That's one way of them to assure their investors that they are doing it right and putting all their efforts in the app. Good to learn about it.

We wanted to focus on protect our investors, thats something most ICOs are doing, we wanted to make the difference

More than protecting investors, it is best to think about the using public. If the using public is satisfies with the app and the system then the investors will be protected with continuous profitability.
rdny

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:57:10 AM

i hope this healthcare project is not like the healthcare here in Philippines. coz many healthcare in Philippines is expensive or lack of health benefits. may the team of this project have a great mind set on how they will help the people especially those poor people who really need a medical attention.
in this days. health care is of the main necessity of each everyone of us. providing a not expensive healthcare to prolong life , i think this should be the main goal of each healthcare. thanks hearty for this project..

That's why they're here to help us improve the old system with a better one, hope this will be a very big game changer for PH.

Yeah, it's also what is in my mind. Thinking how will they balance the healthcare benefits for the rich and the poor. That is why I am following this program because once it hits the market, I wanna see the outcome on how they will cater the poor people here in the PH. By the way, I am one of the poor that can only afford low to mid-level medical assistance.

Just as i said on my previous post.. I'd like to know how the hearthy provides the healthcare for the poorest people here in the philippines.. Will it be worth it to those who  needs immediate healthcare service?

They will become useful for us people in the Philippines by giving their services about keeping and recording healthcare history or issues digitally, we can easily check and view medical records by the use of their application HEARTY. Now, if you want to know if its worthy , yes it is worthy. It will improve our  medical system, having a storage for the data about medical or healthcare of patient will less hassle , and because of this Hearty you can have an access to your own medical history.
Hearthy project is for medical records for patience which cater the medical information of the patience digitally, for them to supervise the needs of the patience records. This have nothing to do with the treatment.

I disagree, though this deals with information, that information can be used on a whole lot of things including treatment, research and for monitoring one's condition.
Jeremy228

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:30:40 AM

I am sure that the product can be released for less money.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:09:00 AM

the beta testing version is not launched yet. but you can try the demo apps on their website.
yes i already try their demo apps and it works perfectly for me.

I have tried the demo app and there are still work to be done, but i think is working great. I suggest they should let medical professionals to try their app to further improve its use.
yes there some improvements that needs to be done, i think hearthy also see that but thats not bad for a demo apps.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:16:48 AM

yes we need this kind of project since our country (phillipines) have poor healthcare system. hoping this hearthy project will launched to our country flawlessly.
i think hearthy is already prepared when it comes to the government of the phillipines and mexico, if im not mistaken sir juanses said that they already have telemedicine in some country.

onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:24:47 AM

How much did the pre-sale go? The website has only links to whitepaper but it doesn't give information about the sales.

I'm also wondering about it. Try joining their Telegram group for more updates.
Does anyone who knows how much did the pre-sale go? Can you help us?

The Telegram group also has no updates regarding the presale. Hoping this would be addressed soon.
i think the devs is very busy improving the apps. be patience guys i think the updates will be coming soon.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
vodkabebimq2014

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:28:20 AM

im singup and waiting your successs
Dynamist

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:30:50 AM

im singup and waiting your successs

Dynamist

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:33:25 AM

How much did the pre-sale go? The website has only links to whitepaper but it doesn't give information about the sales.

I'm also wondering about it. Try joining their Telegram group for more updates.
Does anyone who knows how much did the pre-sale go? Can you help us?

The Telegram group also has no updates regarding the presale. Hoping this would be addressed soon.
i think the devs is very busy improving the apps. be patience guys i think the updates will be coming soon.
yes just give them time to improve the apps.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:30:45 AM

Hearthy is a great project.  It focuses on the confidentiality , availabilty and integrity of the Healthcare data of the patient in the system.
Indeed, a brilliant project. First time in the history that focuses in health. You would be able to know the history of health concern.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:48:17 AM

Is the presale ending soon? Any dates on every ICO? Seems the dashboard has too many improvements to make, they must have some updates soon especially the project is on presale stage.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Antiqua

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:09:48 AM

Is the presale ending soon? Any dates on every ICO? Seems the dashboard has too many improvements to make, they must have some updates soon especially the project is on presale stage.

i understand what you mean,
yeah more people already familiar with website that provide more information about date counter and token already sold
and so many more

btw this is date i get from their website for presale
October 15th - November 15th

bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:22:54 PM

Will Hearthy support local pharmaceutical companies to provide a cheaper medicine? Or will they partner with big names in the industry to solidify their status as a leading healthcare service provider?
Maybe they will. But I think the first target of Hearty is to become popular in the market and then sooner or later if they already have a sigbature nane in public,  they will expand the scope of their business and maybe they will become a large scale business of healthcare provider.

do you think, when hearty is popular they will try to build their own hospital ?? For me, it is better if they just focus on what they started with. I think it will be a successful project to. especially their mission is to help each person.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: